MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#2061 Post by peterlund » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:02 pm

teacon7 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:36 am
oh wow. I've never been n1'd before! Thanks @scum I'm so honored.
Is teacon lying here?

The NK probably did target Rdr directly, as Rdr said that he did not activate his Twin action. I see it as MUCH more probable that scum NK rdr than teacon. Sorry Teacon to disturb you in your joyful moment...

damo666

#2062 Post by damo666 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:03 pm

I think X has convinced me.

##vote Kalel for now.

Wait for news from Itso.

Just had another thought against lynching worcej. Makes it easy for scum to hitch a ride if he is in fact BH.

Also of course if he is BH leaving him for a while prolongs his agony. 😉

BunnyGo

#2063 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:22 pm

xorxes wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:52 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:42 am
xorxes wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:36 am
Confirmed PR
xorxes (Captain)
peterlund (Hero of Mudtown)
Tom Bombadil (First Mate)
teacon (Twin)
darg (Watcher)
damo (Reader)
BunnyGo (Pilot)

Claimed PR
Jamie (Doctor)
Goldfinger (Doctor)
Kalel (Companion)
ItsHosuke (Companion)

Claimed VT
Chaqa
emc
bozo
Temasek
ND
Foxcastle

Dead
FlaviusAetius (VT)
rdrivera2005 (Twin)

Scum
worcej (claims Bounty Hunter)

-------------

Jamie-Goldfinger will be (almost) mechanically sorted at EOD. If I get 2 extra votes, Jamie is most likely Doctor, if not he is either Mafia roleblocker or Reaver (I know he is not the Reaver but the rest of town don't know it).

Lynching worcej if he really is the BH is a waste of a lynch. Town does not need to lynch BH to win. We don't want to waste lynches.

I think we should lynch between Kalel and Hosuke. If we get it right, we caught scum. If we get it wrong, we still caught scum plus we get one more clear from the VTs.

Lynching Jamiet is also not a terrible option, because depriving Mafia of their roleblocker would be a great advantage. We also get a replacement Doctor if we mislynch.

Scan should be used for one of the VTs. I think Agent probably claimed VT early, so emc or Chaqa could be Agent. Fox could also be Agent since Vecna was not playing D1. I think scanning ND would be best, as I doubt that the Agent would have been so reluctant to claim VT.
I think it's more likely that worcej is reaver than kalel/hosuke.

I think Bozo is leading scum candidate among the VT.
Finding the Reaver is not the most important thing at this stage. There's no reason to think worcej is more likely the Reaver than any other scum role. Not wasting lynches is more important than finding the Reaver. Lynching BH is a waste of a lynch. If we lynch Kalel for example, and he ends up being a BH target, we get confirmation that worcej is lying and then we can lynch him without wasting a lynch. Reducing the number of unknowns is the most important thing now.
If reaver failed to convert last night, then finding reaver is most important.

It is also important for chasing the other reaver.

The alliance is going to be much easier to break from here.

BunnyGo

#2064 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:23 pm

peterlund wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:02 pm
teacon7 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:36 am
oh wow. I've never been n1'd before! Thanks @scum I'm so honored.
Is teacon lying here?

The NK probably did target Rdr directly, as Rdr said that he did not activate his Twin action. I see it as MUCH more probable that scum NK rdr than teacon. Sorry Teacon to disturb you in your joyful moment...
He’s as clear as I am.

BunnyGo

#2065 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:24 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:03 pm

##vote Kalel for now.

Wait for news from Itso.

Just had another thought against lynching worcej. Makes it easy for scum to hitch a ride if he is in fact BH.

Mistake. Wrong about the CC fight. And wrong to leave worcej.

Jamiet99uk

#2066 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:38 pm

I wonder why Goldfinger picked the Doctor as the role he chose to fakeclaim. If I had to come up with a fakeclaim, Doctor certianly isn't the role I would have picked.

bozotheclown

#2067 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:01 pm

xorxes wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:52 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:42 am
xorxes wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:36 am
Confirmed PR
xorxes (Captain)
peterlund (Hero of Mudtown)
Tom Bombadil (First Mate)
teacon (Twin)
darg (Watcher)
damo (Reader)
BunnyGo (Pilot)

Claimed PR
Jamie (Doctor)
Goldfinger (Doctor)
Kalel (Companion)
ItsHosuke (Companion)

Claimed VT
Chaqa
emc
bozo
Temasek
ND
Foxcastle

Dead
FlaviusAetius (VT)
rdrivera2005 (Twin)

Scum
worcej (claims Bounty Hunter)

-------------

Jamie-Goldfinger will be (almost) mechanically sorted at EOD. If I get 2 extra votes, Jamie is most likely Doctor, if not he is either Mafia roleblocker or Reaver (I know he is not the Reaver but the rest of town don't know it).

Lynching worcej if he really is the BH is a waste of a lynch. Town does not need to lynch BH to win. We don't want to waste lynches.

I think we should lynch between Kalel and Hosuke. If we get it right, we caught scum. If we get it wrong, we still caught scum plus we get one more clear from the VTs.

Lynching Jamiet is also not a terrible option, because depriving Mafia of their roleblocker would be a great advantage. We also get a replacement Doctor if we mislynch.

Scan should be used for one of the VTs. I think Agent probably claimed VT early, so emc or Chaqa could be Agent. Fox could also be Agent since Vecna was not playing D1. I think scanning ND would be best, as I doubt that the Agent would have been so reluctant to claim VT.
I think it's more likely that worcej is reaver than kalel/hosuke.

I think Bozo is leading scum candidate among the VT.
Finding the Reaver is not the most important thing at this stage. There's no reason to think worcej is more likely the Reaver than any other scum role. Not wasting lynches is more important than finding the Reaver. Lynching BH is a waste of a lynch. If we lynch Kalel for example, and he ends up being a BH target, we get confirmation that worcej is lying and then we can lynch him without wasting a lynch. Reducing the number of unknowns is the most important thing now.
We do not know if worcej is the BH, so lynching him does eliminate an unknown. Also, lynching the wrong Companion claim would be a wasted lynch. Hopefully the ItsHosuke RB claim will help resolve the Companion claims.

Jamiet99uk

#2068 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:03 pm

Hello Bozo. Was it your idea that Goldfinger should fakeclaim Doctor?

bozotheclown

#2069 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:04 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:38 pm
I wonder why Goldfinger picked the Doctor as the role he chose to fakeclaim. If I had to come up with a fakeclaim, Doctor certianly isn't the role I would have picked.
I think the mafia chose the roles with backups to fake claim since those are the roles they would want to wait to NK, since NKing them produces more town clears. The downside for them is that if they successfully win a CC battle, they also produce a new town clear.

bozotheclown

#2070 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:09 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:03 pm
Hello Bozo. Was it your idea that Goldfinger should fakeclaim Doctor?
Both you and goldfinger waited until all other roles were claimed, so both of your Doctor claims look suspicious, but obviously one of you is the real doctor. Since you visited xorxes, we will know at EOD if you are the Doctor.

If I was a teammate of the fake Doctor claimant, I would have advised claiming earlier.

xorxes

#2071 Post by xorxes » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:15 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
I doubt anyone will want to lynch goldie today because you two will be sorted at EOD. If you want to force us to choose it makes more sense to lynch you because if you are scum you are either roleblocker (great catch) or Reaver (also great because I'd be caught as well). If goldie is the scum he could also be BH or Investigator or Reaver without extra info, so not as enticing.

So if you are town don't focus on goldie, (nor already caught worcej). Find the rest of the scum.

Jamiet99uk

#2072 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:18 pm

xorxes wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:15 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
I doubt anyone will want to lynch goldie today because you two will be sorted at EOD. If you want to force us to choose it makes more sense to lynch you because if you are scum you are either roleblocker (great catch) or Reaver (also great because I'd be caught as well). If goldie is the scum he could also be BH or Investigator or Reaver without extra info, so not as enticing.

So if you are town don't focus on goldie, (nor already caught worcej). Find the rest of the scum.
Okay then, I know another scum.

##Vote BOZOTHECLOWN

BunnyGo

#2073 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:18 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
I’m very surprised not to be in a CC fight. Was sure Wash would be picked.

BunnyGo

#2074 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:20 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:18 pm
xorxes wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:15 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Okay then, I know another scum.

##Vote BOZOTHECLOWN
Agreed. But worcej is higher priority. Don’t let the worst captain ever lead this. Follow the pilot. I’ll take us there anyways.

xorxes

#2075 Post by xorxes » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:22 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:04 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
I think the mafia chose the roles with backups to fake claim since those are the roles they would want to wait to NK, since NKing them produces more town clears. The downside for them is that if they successfully win a CC battle, they also produce a new town clear.
I doubt it was so calculated. Doctor was the easy choice for either scum!Jamie or scum!goldie given the circumstances. And Super was the only one Kalel had a fighting chance against.

If Super is scum though, the choice is a bit weird.

damo666

#2076 Post by damo666 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:22 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:24 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:03 pm

##vote Kalel for now.

Wait for news from Itso.

Mistake. Wrong about the CC fight. And wrong to leave worcej.

Can you provide brief analysis please Bunny

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2077 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:25 pm

KalelChase wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:19 am
Felt it was safe to sign off during the night due the personal stuff. Flav says don't talk at night... clearly I was wrong, a lot happened.

I'm especially sorry because Super beat me to my role claim... which I found surprising because they were pretty ineffective before night started. Then as soon as night fell they claimed my role so clearly they were influenced/coached.

I crumbed - nurtured, Brazil and Companion in my posts hoping someone would pick up on it.

You are INARA SERRA, the COMPANION

I was told not to tell if I was roleblocked or not so I wont.

We've got a self-proclaimed BH, so no time like the present.

##Vote Worcej
I’m getting caught up - why would you not vote for Super?

That said I tend to believe KalEl here.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2078 Post by dargorygel » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:25 pm

@xorxes
You write:
If Jamie is the rollblocker, you would have been blocked. Were you?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2079 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:26 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:37 am
Atm
Still sleep deprived
I think Jamie is reaver.
He visited xorxes.
The angry interaction in the postings was drama.
##vote jamie
So... xorxes is a Reaver now, potentially?

We can postpone this a night. I’d xorxes has his vote, Jamiet and xorxes are clear and we lynch gold. If not, both are Reavers.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2080 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:27 pm

goldfinger0303 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:25 am
Well that's an interesting turn of events.

I tend to believe the newb player over Kalel in this case, as I don't think Super had any idea what they were doing, or any willingness to keep playing the game.

That confirms every other PR claim as town though, right? Besides obvious Reaver shenanigans.
Super’s post was super coached.

Goldie/Super scum team?