MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Vecna

Re: MAFIA 67 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD —//—//— CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS [hidden]

#1981 Post by Vecna » Fri May 28, 2021 2:32 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 2:27 pm
Probably scumVecna doesn't flippantly suggest in a post that they're possibly the sniper to generate suspicion.

Or scumVecna says "If I bring it up myself, then no one would believe that I am those things, so I seem more town."

Jesus.
I think you misunderstood what I meant. I was trying to give you tools/reasoning to show why im neither of those scum roles.

I can explain it worded differently if youre not following

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1982 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 2:33 pm

I am probably as guilt as others for some levels of inactivity, and to a degree not having so much to read has been nice, but we're lacking some key elements right now.

Who can step up and be our kgray or our durga? Our HR? And is it too late?

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1983 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 2:34 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 2:32 pm
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 2:27 pm
Probably scumVecna doesn't flippantly suggest in a post that they're possibly the sniper to generate suspicion.

Or scumVecna says "If I bring it up myself, then no one would believe that I am those things, so I seem more town."

Jesus.
I think you misunderstood what I meant. I was trying to give you tools/reasoning to show why im neither of those scum roles.

I can explain it worded differently if youre not following
I get it. I just can't quite communicate well right now, and I am hamstrung thinking of the best probing question. I'm worried we're at an impasse and we're waiting for the curtain to fall with one more miskill.

Vecna

#1984 Post by Vecna » Fri May 28, 2021 2:35 pm

im feeling a bit insulted right now

Vecna

#1985 Post by Vecna » Fri May 28, 2021 2:36 pm

Anyways, why did you just mention EMC and me as options?

Whats your read on celaph?

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1986 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 2:43 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 2:35 pm
im feeling a bit insulted right now
Why? And I hope you're not serious,

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1987 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 2:45 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 2:36 pm
Anyways, why did you just mention EMC and me as options?

Whats your read on celaph?
Fuck! See, that's what I don't know. I keep going back and forth on them...JUST LIKE I AM DOING ON NEARLY EVERYONE!!!!!

Here were my brief notes from Night 3 on them. See what might be some dubious thinking on my part.

"Not very suspicious of them; are they helping to solve or confuse? Null; check my post.

Digging into Celaph, had a decent call on Perp (could be chalked up to scum knowledge); connects with ghug (scum) over foodcoats (town) read.

Nice list of people not to vote. Based on number of posts.
On that list are 1 confirmed town and 1 confirmed scum. Adds Vecna as a secondary thought.

Exchange with Damo around Gimic, in which Celaph wasn't in agreeance. Might be nothing.

Here viewtopic.php?p=240899#p240899 (viewtopic.php?p=240899#p240899) the reads of scum are lfischl, foodcoats, per, and myself. 2 confirmed town, 3 including myself. Does scum celaph throw in a list of 2 or more town with a scum partner?

Foodcoats thought Cel was scum.

EMC looks pretty good right here. viewtopic.php?p=241024#p241024 (viewtopic.php?p=241024#p241024)

Did come out against the Chaqa wagon D1. Town point, but ... actually it was a quote of worcej's post and Celaph +1d it. Nothing doing. Votes Damo then Chaqa.

Considers demon protecting ghug (confirmed scum); townreads Macca.

Communicates with Worcej then supposedly deep dives on ghug's previous games.

I think there's a situation where Celaph is scum, but from my read...they are still not strongly town."

Vecna

#1988 Post by Vecna » Fri May 28, 2021 3:06 pm

I should probably go back to see if theres some consistency to ghug/celaph doing the "Hi" thing early game to eachother. It happened twice this game.

Lots of odd interactions in ghug and Celaph early game. Not that condemning im sure.

The things that struck out the most reading back;
celaph wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 6:36 am
Vecna wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 11:36 pm
vaporub and ghug, its time to rub one out together and make up. stop this tvt dumpsterfire, please, its painfull to observe
What makes you say this is tvt?
celaph wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 9:50 pm
damo666 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 7:22 pm
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:08 pm
Damo & ghug are scum

Game solved, see ya next time.
This post (which celaph +1'd btw - naughty celaph) is obviously why scum NKd HR
My b.
Anyways, none of this is how I actually read people, but it might at least provide some merit to others that a lot of stuff he did was very coordinated with damo/ghug. (but then again, most of the d1-3 shit was focussed on those 2).

Vecna

#1989 Post by Vecna » Fri May 28, 2021 3:09 pm

anyways, itd be great if Macca would actually engage me, and if we could get a visit of celaph the redeemer and EMC the majestic.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1990 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 3:13 pm

And if I change my vote to celaph right now, it might be construed as sheeping you. Given that we're the only two interacting, maybe?

But there does seem to be something there in Celaph's iso that's unsavoury.

Vecna

#1991 Post by Vecna » Fri May 28, 2021 3:19 pm

Play however you wanna play, I guess.

My main priority right now is convincing Macca that theyre wrong. But its proving fairly challenging.

Im fairly sure if we misskill me at any point, we lose regardless.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1992 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 3:29 pm

And what is it that Macca is wrong about? I might have missed that? Oh...right, their vote on you.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1994 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 4:36 pm

Does the competing celaph (I'll have that SellOff Vacations.com jingle in my head) and Vecna wagons make scum show themselves?

T v T...might wind up 4 v 3 with 1 or 2 scum on a wagon; sniper won't know that though.

S v T...if it's jailor, sniper won't know. I hope sniper is dumb as Brian/rocks and hasn't picked up any clues as to who their buddy might be. So in that case might still just be 4 v 3 with 2 or 1 on.

If it's T v Sniper, Does Jailor try to defend sniper or leave them to their fate? I know what I'd do, but then I didn't play WW very well so :cry:

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1995 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 4:37 pm

Vecna wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 3:33 pm
lol
You with the "lol"s.

EMC with the "lol"s like it's a nervous tic in their writing.

The nervousness in the written form...is that a scumtell? :)

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1996 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 4:43 pm

I need a ouija board to contact the dead in the god thread. At the end of this I want someone to point me directly to the one post or one vote that hinted strongly at scum.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1997 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri May 28, 2021 4:46 pm

Well, I just waited two hours in a line in the rain to get the second dose of the Covid vaccine, so didn´t have much of a chance to do a full re-read, just glimpses on D1.

My current reasoning is to try to hunt for Jailor first, because we can have much more info about him (he/they interacted with the other scum, he/they choosded the last NKs), The Sniper is really hard as he can play as a town, actually hunting, as not knowing who are his partners make this possible.

So, I strongly think the thirs scum in the QT should have bussed Damo on D1/D2. With Ghug openly defending Damo and tying his faith they probably told the third one to buss and to buss hard. That´s why I think Vecna, Celaph and emc are the most likely to be Jailor. I guess Macca (and me, to be honest) are also possible as we missed EOD, but I think he would have bussed earlier. HB switch to Chaqa with Ghug isn´t something I expect scum to do, it´s too risky and HB isn´t that wild, just remember how he played WW last game. So I won´t consider Macca (and HB) today.

Let´s see the Damo voters on D1:

Vecna vote was almost a joke vote, but it stayed there until the claim. Vecna D1 parroting is annoying and hard to get some actual reads, it could be a scum tactic to fly under the radar or just trying to avoid an early kill like he said later.

Celaph voted to make it 6 x 4 Damo, which I thought is a solid town sign, but after both Ghug and Damo flipped scum it could be scum bussing hard to detach from his partners. He said Damo was a null read not much earlier, so it´s something to have in mind.

Emc is another early vote on Damo that went all the way. It´s almost a joke vote after Vecna´s vote, but he stayed there until EOD (which he missed). He shaded Ghug and Perp a lot but didn´t vote any of the two.

That´s it. So, I keep flipping between this three and I just feel I am missing something somewhere.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1998 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri May 28, 2021 4:47 pm

Another wall.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1999 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri May 28, 2021 4:53 pm

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 4:36 pm
Does the competing celaph (I'll have that SellOff Vacations.com jingle in my head) and Vecna wagons make scum show themselves?

T v T...might wind up 4 v 3 with 1 or 2 scum on a wagon; sniper won't know that though.

S v T...if it's jailor, sniper won't know. I hope sniper is dumb as Brian/rocks and hasn't picked up any clues as to who their buddy might be. So in that case might still just be 4 v 3 with 2 or 1 on.

If it's T v Sniper, Does Jailor try to defend sniper or leave them to their fate? I know what I'd do, but then I didn't play WW very well so :cry:
Is it´s T x T scum will just choose whoever fit better his reads or to save whoever can be a miskill later and Sniper don´t know who is his partner for sure, so I expect him to play the same way. So, it can easily have two scum on the same wagon.

If i´ts T x Sniper, I think Jailor will probably buss if he thinks he can win the game alone or will defend the Sniper if he are not that sure.

T x Jailor is almost the same as T x T, I think Sniper will just push his reads and try to look as town as possible.

Anyway, I don´t think this analysis if of much help, as we need to get scum today as it will be really hard to win if we misskill.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2000 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri May 28, 2021 4:53 pm

Worcej, what tickled you about lfischl? It seemed like a good call, but one that was easily accepted. Why? And is EMC the sniper?