M1009 [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
brainbomb

Re: M1009 [HIDDEN]

#1941 Post by brainbomb » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:03 am

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:33 am
brainbomb wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:01 pm
im here emc. *holds you*

dont you go dyin on me son
Is this supposed to be threatening lmao
no?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1942 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:37 am

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:57 am
I feel like I'm tunneling thoughts-wise on Jamie but not sure how to get out
Maybe you are right about him. Jamie ISO has surprisingly few towny moments.

bozotheclown

#1943 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:39 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:05 am
xorxes wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:52 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:46 pm

How likely do you think it is goldfinger would say that about me today if we were both scum?
Unlikely. Rereading golfinger it is pretty clear you two were not teammates. If you were, you both spent huge amount of effort working for a future cover.

Having said that, if you read everything goldie has said about me you should conclude that I am highly unlikely to be his teammate as well. Could have he been bussing? Sure, that is always a possibility. But why? It was completely unnecessary, scum were doing phenomenally well.

Suspect me all you want, but in my humble opinion, you are stuck in a tunnel.
I will reread Chaqa/goldfinger, as well as look into goldfinger's propensity to bus.
I have reviewed the last 2 games where goldfinger was scum, and found that he did a reasonable amount of bussing, but not much early in the game. Of course he was not in this game early. I did come across this post by xorxes in M22 that I found interesting:

"golfinger has been severely buddying me, which is why I started suspecting him. He's also the strongest contender for "let's nightkill HR because he's HR". I was also not a fan of his EON reads."

Compare that to this post:
xorxes wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:49 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:23 pm
It is hard for me not to see these things as pocketing attempts:
xorxes wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:05 pm
I am VT.

If rivera and bozo are both VT, then that leaves:

Jamie
goldie
food
brain
emc

Two PRs, three scum, game solved for me (relatively confident bozo is town). Probably things are not as easy as that, but why are people not claiming?
Noted, townreading you is pocketing attempt.
goldfinger0303 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:56 pm
Thank you bozo for posting votes. Makes it easier for me.

If I'm not around to argue in his defense, bozo is the only VT claimant I'm near 100% certain is town.
That may be a pocketing attempt, since I scumread him and townread you. But I certainly would not base a scumread of goldie on that post alone. "near 100%" does seem a bit extreme, but it may be hyperbole.

Jamiet99uk

#1944 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:42 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:37 am
e.m.c^42 wrote:

Whoa. Would you care to elaborate on this egregious and hurtful remark?

I have investigated and pushed for the lynch of the people I scumread. I was wrong about Tom, I was dead right about Goldfinger, and I was genuine in my push on Bozo. Currently I'm sure AT LEAST one of Bozo and Xorxes is scum. Yeah?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1945 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:49 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:39 am
bozotheclown wrote:
xorxes wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:52 pm

Unlikely. Rereading golfinger it is pretty clear you two were not teammates. If you were, you both spent huge amount of effort working for a future cover.

Having said that, if you read everything goldie has said about me you should conclude that I am highly unlikely to be his teammate as well. Could have he been bussing? Sure, that is always a possibility. But why? It was completely unnecessary, scum were doing phenomenally well.

Suspect me all you want, but in my humble opinion, you are stuck in a tunnel.
I will reread Chaqa/goldfinger, as well as look into goldfinger's propensity to bus.
I have reviewed the last 2 games where goldfinger was scum, and found that he did a reasonable amount of bussing, but not much early in the game. Of course he was not in this game early. I did come across this post by xorxes in M22 that I found interesting:

"golfinger has been severely buddying me, which is why I started suspecting him. He's also the strongest contender for "let's nightkill HR because he's HR". I was also not a fan of his EON reads."

xorxes wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:23 pm
It is hard for me not to see these things as pocketing attempts:

That may be a pocketing attempt, since I scumread him and townread you. But I certainly would not base a scumread of goldie on that post alone. "near 100%" does seem a bit extreme, but it may be hyperbole.
So, do you think Xorxes is scum here? Xorxes and Jamiet are my second best guess at the scumteam after re-reading Jamiet.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1946 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:53 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:42 am
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:37 am
e.m.c^42 wrote:

Whoa. Would you care to elaborate on this egregious and hurtful remark?

I have investigated and pushed for the lynch of the people I scumread. I was wrong about Tom, I was dead right about Goldfinger, and I was genuine in my push on Bozo. Currently I'm sure AT LEAST one of Bozo and Xorxes is scum. Yeah?
You pushed mainly townies (Damo, Neph, Tom, emc). Bozo we don't yet but I think he is town. Your push on Gold wasn't exactly strong.

The key to scumread you is the lack of real power on your pushes. You have a lot of grandiloquent posts that mean nothing. You took any small opportunity to jump on a town lynch (Nepthys and Tom) and you just dissapeared on Worcej lynch ( as you townread him).

bozotheclown

#1947 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:57 am

xorxes wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:40 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:13 pm
xorxes wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:40 am

If we are going to lynch emc today (I think it's what makes most sense), it is probably unnecessary that food/goldie/rivera claim. In case both food and goldie are both town, it is better that Mafia don't know who is the doctor and who is the cop.

So change of plans: food and goldie do not claim if you are both PRs, do not claim your specific role in any case for now. If one of you is VT, then I think you do need to claim.

@bozo, @rivera, what do you think?
Maybe this post was a signal from xorxes to his teammates not to counterclaim PR after he realized rdrivera and emc were the PRs. xorxes should not have been pushing rdrivera to claim, the obvious move was to let rdrivera claim last to see if anyone would counterclaim first.
That post made perfect sense if rivera was VT and emc claimed VT. The last two had to be PR and keeping secret who was which made perfect sense. If rivera and emc had claimed earlier I could have done a lot more effective rereading yesterday knowing what was the scumpool. As it was, I was mostly considering emc as my top suspect, and I assumed at least one of food/goldie, and possibly both, were PR, which was completely wrong and a waste of effort.
There are other things I did not like about this post. Going into EOD with the PRs hidden would have given a scum about to be lynch an opportunity to claim PR at EOD. It also would have made emc's cop claim less believable if he had waited until EOD, especially if foodcoats or goldfinger counterclaimed. Also, you did not seem to take into consideration the chance that foodcoats or goldfinger were scum, which I think you should have felt was likely. If they were scum, it would have been better to keep pressuring them to claim immediately instead of advising them to only claim if they were a VT. That is exactly the advice you would want to give scum at that point, either claim VT or do not claim at all yet, so that you find out about rdrivera and emc first.

bozotheclown

#1948 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:00 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:49 am
bozotheclown wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

xorxes wrote:

So, do you think Xorxes is scum here? Xorxes and Jamiet are my second best guess at the scumteam after re-reading Jamiet.
I still think there is a good chance xorxes is scum, that part where he says "But I certainly would not base a scumread of goldie on that post alone" is not consistent with his post from M22.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1949 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:22 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:00 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

I still think there is a good chance xorxes is scum, that part where he says "But I certainly would not base a scumread of goldie on that post alone" is not consistent with his post from M22.
My main scum point to Xorxes is still the Worcej thing. Xorxes always looks for motivation for either town or scum and on Worcej case he focused on him probably lying, just ignoring motivation and that town also lies, it just doesn't fit town Xorxes.

brainbomb

#1950 Post by brainbomb » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:32 pm

the vote count history looks good for xorx and bozo actually
bad for food and jamie

brainbomb

#1951 Post by brainbomb » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:33 pm

xorxes wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:21 pm
DAY 1:

Nephthys (7) xorxes Kakarroto foodcoats bozo Chaqa damo
Tom (3) emc Nephthys rdrivera
damo (2) worcej Jamiet
Jamiet (1) Flav

DAY 2:

worcej (5) Kakarroto bozo xorxes Tom foodcoats
bozo (3) worcej Jamiet goldfinger
Tom (2) rdrivera emc
Non-votes: Flav

DAY 3:

Tom (5) xorxes bozo Jamiet rdrivera brainbomb
Jamiet (3) foodcoats emc Tom
emc (1) goldfinger

DAY 4:

goldfinger (6) xorxes Jamiet rdrivera bozo emc foodcoats
xorxes (1) goldfinger
bozo (1) brainbomb

this

brainbomb

#1952 Post by brainbomb » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:34 pm

I dunno what we can even glean from yesterday. gold played like the scumteam is losing. and that it wasnt worth trying.

bozotheclown

#1953 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:56 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:22 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:00 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:

My main scum point to Xorxes is still the Worcej thing. Xorxes always looks for motivation for either town or scum and on Worcej case he focused on him probably lying, just ignoring motivation and that town also lies, it just doesn't fit town Xorxes.
I thought worcej's claim was suspicious, and he seemed to be avoiding the subject when I asked him about it, but it seems like xorxes pushed worcej more after I questioned worcej's claim.

bozotheclown

#1954 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:08 pm

xorxes wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:38 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:30 am
foodcoats wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:10 pm
##VOTE bozotheclown

Bozo is above goldfinger on my spectrum (bozo > gold > Jamie > brainbomb > xorxes) so I will park here to even the wagons until emc and rdr weigh in. Going into meetings now but will be back for EOD.

I also thought of another thing that makes me think xorxes is town (although this is of little relevance because I don't think xorxes is a lynch candidate): xorxes was really really adamant about both worcej and Tom. I don't think scum would be that adamant and allow the lynches to go through that way.
This post from foodcoats made me strongly suspect foodcoats and goldfinger were scum together. I think foodcoats was testing if I could get lynched today, while still bussing goldfinger.
Possible, but you don't have to read every time someone attacks a scum as bussing. What this does show is that you and food together as goldie's teammates is quite unlikely. He would not have listed his two mates as top scumrewads, I don't think. If you think food is scum, one could guess brain is the third one, from his list. But putting too much faith in such patterns is silly.
You could guess that brainbomb is the third, but that would be WIFOM. What is certain is that he wanted to lynch me while still scum reading goldfinger. It is interesting that he put you last, since he has been scum reading you most of the game, and as recently as the last 5 hours of D3:
foodcoats wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:07 pm
I am content to stay on Jaime for now. Xorxes is a good lynch also. I think my scum buddy Tom is a bad lynch.

brainbomb

#1955 Post by brainbomb » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:16 pm

In general, this game’s day phases will run for 32 hours, and the night phase will run for 16 hours. Day 1 will be an exception to this and will start at 5:00 PM ET and run for a full 48 hours. Thereafter, the Night phases will all be 16 hours (from 5:00 PM ET to 9:00 AM ET) and the following Day phases will be 32 hours (from 9:00 AM ET to 5:00 PM ET the following calendar day). Day phases may be cut short by the hammer mechanic; Night phases may be ended early if all remaining players PM the GM an order to end the Night phase early. Extensions may be granted at the GM’s discretion, but don’t count on it.

I kept thinkin these phases were unusual

bozotheclown

#1956 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:17 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:45 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:59 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:37 pm
My research also shows that Chaqa and Kakarroto drive the same kind of car, both watch "Tho Office", and were roommates in college.
actually, we were twins got seperated at birth, though I was sent over the ocean he grew up in the US of A. I have no car (public transport rules), never watched the office (everyone tells me I finally should get to it) and it all started ON THE SAME PAGE with the flavour from e.m.c^42

... now, can you please answer my question?
Hold It right there.

Kakarroto, you are calling Clown Bozo a LIAR. You all know what Jamie the T thinks about liars. Yeah, YEAH.

Lying about the real life history of the Kak and the Chaq would be a very, very seedy thing for Clown Bozo to do at this stage. A nasty, cynical, dirty heel trick, and no misTAKE. Why? Because the Chaq ain't here anymore. The Finger of Gold has tagged in. Chaqa ain't in the ring. I'm gonna assume Goldfinger has no particular information on what TV shows Chaqa does or does not enjoy viewing.

So if Clown Bozo is lying about these small details of the real life connections of the Kak and the Chaq, in order to amplify his case against Goldchaqa, that is a very, very, very scummy thing to do.

CLOWN BOZO, come out here. Come out here and answer me:

1. Were you lying about Kak and Chaq enjoying "Tho Office" together?
2. If you were NOT, where did you get this information, and why do you think Kak is lying about not having watched a TV show you can apparently confirm him being a fan of?

I genuinely want Bozo to answer this.

I also call upon GOLD FINGERED CHAQA to comment. You don't know Chaqa's viewing habits, I assume, but what do you think of what Clown Bozo is doing here?

In the meantime ##VOTE BOZO
foodcoats wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:40 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:35 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:24 pm
bozo feels stuck, but I am interested in seeing the threads in which Kak and Chaq claim to be college roommates. That could really damn or acquit.

I'd absolutely vote emc now. Super weak driveby just now.

Between Tom and worcej, I'd lean worcej, but I want to see if worcej has further response to xorxes' case or his wagon in general. But I don't know that I could vote worcej, actually. There's something bananas about the whole line. Honestly, thinking about my own scum play, I feel like it's more likely scum!xorxes tunneling some weird little discrepancy in worcej's posts. Yeah, no. xorxes more likely scum than worcej. I would vote xorxes.

And I have no read on Tom and I'm not going to get an iso off as I need to fix my snowblower before dark, but I'll keep slacking on that to check in on this.

Give us the goods bozo.
Stuck how?

What worcej did would have been just a little discrepancy if he had not decided to claim it was a reaction test. The reaction test claim is not believable, and only scum would have a reason to make it up.

Are you seriously asking for proof that Chaqa and Kakarroto were college roommates? That post obviously was not intended to be taken literally, but it was meant to point out that I knew it sounds like I was tunneling Chaqa for claiming not to know Kakarroto, but nevertheless still think I could be right.
Well this is interesting.

You misled people quite seriously for a long time, bozo. If it was a joke why did you double down when you said "I stand by my research?" I really believed you had something. What I thought you were going to point to was a thread where Chaq and Kak joked around about Camaros... but I really believed it was SOMETHING, because you're so fastidious as a player.

It is very interesting that you're now withdrawing outright lies after EOD. And Im pretty upset I wanked the vote and hung worcej for you and your team.
foodcoats wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:02 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:57 pm
I'm standing by both arguments, Xorxes. Either one of them could be true.

If Bozo was really joking, that's very unlike him.
If he was lying, he's a liar.
Plus fucking 1.
I don't know that Jamie and foodcoats would work together as scum teammates to try to get me lynched over the joke about Chaqa and Kakarroto. I think it is more likely foodcoats fabricated his scum read of me based off of what Jamie said, maybe he saw it as an opportunity to get a mislynch. I also find it very hard to believe foodcoats really though any of what he was saying was true.

bozotheclown

#1957 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:25 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:40 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:35 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:24 pm
bozo feels stuck, but I am interested in seeing the threads in which Kak and Chaq claim to be college roommates. That could really damn or acquit.

I'd absolutely vote emc now. Super weak driveby just now.

Between Tom and worcej, I'd lean worcej, but I want to see if worcej has further response to xorxes' case or his wagon in general. But I don't know that I could vote worcej, actually. There's something bananas about the whole line. Honestly, thinking about my own scum play, I feel like it's more likely scum!xorxes tunneling some weird little discrepancy in worcej's posts. Yeah, no. xorxes more likely scum than worcej. I would vote xorxes.

And I have no read on Tom and I'm not going to get an iso off as I need to fix my snowblower before dark, but I'll keep slacking on that to check in on this.

Give us the goods bozo.
Stuck how?

What worcej did would have been just a little discrepancy if he had not decided to claim it was a reaction test. The reaction test claim is not believable, and only scum would have a reason to make it up.

Are you seriously asking for proof that Chaqa and Kakarroto were college roommates? That post obviously was not intended to be taken literally, but it was meant to point out that I knew it sounds like I was tunneling Chaqa for claiming not to know Kakarroto, but nevertheless still think I could be right.
Well this is interesting.

You misled people quite seriously for a long time, bozo. If it was a joke why did you double down when you said "I stand by my research?" I really believed you had something. What I thought you were going to point to was a thread where Chaq and Kak joked around about Camaros... but I really believed it was SOMETHING, because you're so fastidious as a player.

It is very interesting that you're now withdrawing outright lies after EOD. And Im pretty upset I wanked the vote and hung worcej for you and your team.
This claim about me "withdrawing outright lies after EOD" is very questionable, because foodcoats was quoting my post from D2. It is hard to believe he did not realize he was reading D2 when he responded to this post. Saying it was after EOD was a way of justifying moving his vote off of me at D2 EOD, yet still scum read me for this post I made well before his vote change.

bozotheclown

#1958 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:34 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:29 pm
I don't really like that I'm agreeing with brainbomb, but my read might be wrong. Maybe it's bozo, Jaime and xorxes. I remember xorxes very adamantly defending bozo at one point as their "strongest town read" and I couldn't understand why, and I chalked it up to xorxes being cop who'd made a scan. But that's definitely not the case now.
foodcoats wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:07 pm
xorxes wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:42 pm
foodcoats wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:29 pm
I don't really like that I'm agreeing with brainbomb, but my read might be wrong. Maybe it's bozo, Jaime and xorxes. I remember xorxes very adamantly defending bozo at one point as their "strongest town read" and I couldn't understand why, and I chalked it up to xorxes being cop who'd made a scan. But that's definitely not the case now.
Bozo is still my strongest townread among the non-clears. Who is yours? (rivera and emc don't count.)
It's you. I tinfoil you into a few team slots and at this point I'm not willing to overlook anyone, but I'm not voting xorxes today.
These were consecutive posts from foodcoats, about 1.5 hours apart, where he finds xorxes questionable in the first and says xorxes is his top town read among the non-clears in the second.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1959 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:35 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:32 pm
the vote count history looks good for xorx and bozo actually
bad for food and jamie
Xorxes and Bozo lynched every single townie, how does it look good?

bozotheclown

#1960 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:56 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:36 pm
worcej wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:08 pm
...but lest we forget I also said I think bozo looked like shit too. I find it interesting that this has been almost missed/swept away so far.
Actually, I too think bozo looks unappetizing. bozo parked on Chaqa for ages and then swung onto Neph to push the wagon up ahead 4/2 with 30 minutes to go, providing this justification:
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:31 pm
Nephthys wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:10 pm
All in all

Town; Worcej, Jamie, EMC, Kaka
Scum; Xorx, Tom, bozo, Chaqa
I do not agree with your reads much.

##VOTE Nephthys
Not the greatest reason to stack off there. bozo also repeatedly hammered on Chaqa, even saying after voting for Neph that they really preferred to hang Chaqa or worcej, despite it being bozo who in leaving Chaqa dropped Chaqa down to a 1 vote wagon (the wagons were 3/2/2, then 4/2/1 with some other vanities because of bozo's switch), and pushed Neph up into true leadership position in doing so.

##VOTE bozotheclown
Just like foodcoats jumped on Jamie's reason to scum read me later, here he jumps on worcej's reason, also using incorrect facts. This statement, "the wagons were 3/2/2, then 4/2/1 with some other vanities because of bozo's switch", was incorrect in a way that supported his case. The votes were 3-2-2-2-2-2 before I changed my vote and 4-2-2-2-2-1 after, and there were no other single vote wagons after my vote change. The fact that Chaqa was one of five 2 vote wagons is a big difference from what foodcoats said as far as supporting his argument that I was trying to save Chaqa after I was pushing for his lynch all day. It is also interesting that he would be arguing I was trying to save Chaqa since it is based on the assumption Chaqa was scum.