M1023: Mafarmia [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
damo666

Re: M1023: Mafarmia [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1621 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:38 am

##vote hesrt

damo666

#1622 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:40 am

##vote hesrt

damo666

#1623 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:41 am

##vote hesrt

damo666

#1624 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:41 am

Sorry. Stupid phone.

damo666

#1625 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:45 am

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:57 am
Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:41 am
Earlier I asked people about ghug and why the mafia would target him. The answers so far were pretty decent (I'd disagree with the ones who would say 'all' or name me specifically who would've targeted him since I'd preferred someone else to ruthlessly remove them from the game but that is just a minor appendix), there is however one reason no one spoke out (well Chaqa did kinda though in reverse logic):

Nobody said ghug was targeted because of his vote. Not even a short mention with 'oh it might be silly but ...', it's like everyone forgot that as an option (besides with an asterisk Chaqa). There were some games where mafia did target someone who voted for them and since most don't know Chaqa's alignment I at least expected that reasoning to come up.

But all I got was 'ghug is a respected member of the community and dangerous for mafia'. I'm not sure what to think about it exactly, but something doesn't add up. I hope it's not because I'm crazy.
For reference for people, this post Kak made on Day 2 convinced and continues to convince me Kak is town. I don't think mafia openly speculates on the NK like this.
That would make the svum team heart fish Bozo but I would struggle to vote Bozo. I think Kak is now posting volumes to look good because he knows his goose is cooked.

damo666

#1626 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:47 am

I'll be interested to see how kak votes.

Kakarroto

#1627 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:14 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:26 am
I need to think a bit more about where to vote. My gut says Heart first
reading this, suddenly a cold shiver was crawling down my back. This is exactly what maf chaqa would say right now. Why would town mafia not just vote bozo here? Is the team chaqa-bozo-damo after all?

Kakarroto

#1628 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:56 pm

worcej wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:52 am

##vote heart
##end
I guess the shiver of my kak-sense is irrelevant then if you have such a thick-headed PR. *sigh* ##vote heart

But let me add some things to your thoughts:
What I believe to be the case:

I believe, with a lot of background/research of his style, that damo is town. Why you may ask? Because if he really pet me on N1, scum!damo would've campaigned for my death on N2 before anything else. Damo is highly analytical and would not want to possibly allow me to live any longer, especially considering I had very little "flak" targeted at me at this point.
In all of this, if mafia would've petted you N1, all of mafia would've known, not just damo. And you would be just dead N2. How about the trick I was mentioning, that maf?damo was holding until the middle of D3, that would make it so that he could easily manipulate his pets. What do you think of damo's post (which I quoted at the start of the Day) in which he had you in his mafia team during N2? He haven't even answered that, even when he was here at the time and afterwards he just posts 'ohh, I'm interesting what kak would do' and stuff. Would you put your known PR's into your maf suspect list?
I also believe Bozo is town, primarily due to the survey and then his posting/style of D3. Scum!bozo, with a scan on me, would've been more inclined to join in on any town push on me on D3, versus just hanging back and focusing on others. Reminder: I'll go down swinging till my last bitter days that the survey was a net-benefit for the town and was clearly the best way to allow me to provide some investigative powers beyond the single cop scan we had. There was so much town motivation by bozo for this survey in my eyes and you'll never convince me otherwise.
I admire your believe, but it is just plain wrong. The survey split town and influenced in a 'we versus them' mindset, where some mafia could've just sit back. The little knowledge we gained isn't even used by you since you would at least suspect bozo who is in every possible mafia team with zero or one guesses, but at that point, I'm not even sure you've read that post of mine. You don't even acknowledge that bozo changed his view of chaqa within 2 hours of the game from wanting to vote out chaqa, to him being his highest townread, to chaqa being in his maf pool. Just last phase. That's not what a town would write. That's a mafia that got confused.

Also, if you want investigative powers, try to increase your personal skills, critical thinking and deduction. Investigation wasn't your primary job here, protecting sheep was it.

But it is as bona said, like talking to a brick. I let you fool of a dog believe what you want and just hope mafia makes a mistake at night. (and it's nothing personal, but if you everytime there is a fact presented just say 'I believe that's nonsense because I don't think so', it's just extremely frustrating to argue with you)
]lfischl is probably town, but of the three he is the most likely one to be scum in my eyes because of one specific post:
lfischl wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:27 pm
lfischl wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:20 pm

Oh I’ve just been hella busy the last couple days, but my scum pool is something like bona worcej heart and then bozo or damo
Shoot not worcej sorry heart bona bozo damo, In that order
This post, to me, screams scum~slip out of anything any of these three did. It comes off to me that he forgot to keep up the ruse of any plan mafia had to try to come off as town and just shit out a fake list quickly and realized his mistake could get me to catch him as scum. It doesn't seem that many people have fisch before bozo or damo as a potential scum, but either way all the other interactions seem genuine enough to me that he's most likely just dazed/confused town now just following his PRs.
It could be, but then again, mafia would've needed an elaborate plan but you don't think they have so that's not it, right?

Also lfischl's votes have endangered both chaqa and bozo, so that doesn't look like mafia but town. I could be wrong but lfischl strikes me as constant during the game with good-ish voting.
So with that all being said, now that it's 4-3 and I've read each persons slot at least once, the remaining group of Kak, Chaqa, and heart are most likely the scum team UNLESS the scum team devised some elaborate plan to fool any sheepdog and proceeded to get lucky with petting me.
I'm pretty sure you were fooled, but at this point, I don't know how to convince you otherwise.
Honestly, the simplest explanation here is what I am going to go with - scum wouldn't need to do some elaborate hoax/plan to win this with how it was going (my opinion). So, of the group and based on Bo's scan results, my order of preference to resolve the game is Heart -> Kak -> Chaqa.

And because time is a factor for a lot of people, I'm just going to make this really easy and not beat around the bush any further.
Since it looks like we are going to remove heartthrob today anyway, I suggest we do so a little bit before the 24 hours (so a bit before 6pm central) to not give mafia more time to converse together. So please don't put out your end-votes just now.

(also, I hope my intuition of chaqa trying to push a miskill is wrong here. It should be ok but something next to my 'ghug is evil' voice is not letting me have peace here)

Kakarroto

#1629 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:59 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:25 am
Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:57 am
damo, 10 minutes ago you posted in the 20 questions, please, play in this game too.
Reading all your stuff
then please, react also to the quote I made from you, where I explicitly wanted your reaction

Kakarroto

#1630 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:00 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:45 am
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:57 am
Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:41 am
Earlier I asked people about ghug and why the mafia would target him. The answers so far were pretty decent (I'd disagree with the ones who would say 'all' or name me specifically who would've targeted him since I'd preferred someone else to ruthlessly remove them from the game but that is just a minor appendix), there is however one reason no one spoke out (well Chaqa did kinda though in reverse logic):

Nobody said ghug was targeted because of his vote. Not even a short mention with 'oh it might be silly but ...', it's like everyone forgot that as an option (besides with an asterisk Chaqa). There were some games where mafia did target someone who voted for them and since most don't know Chaqa's alignment I at least expected that reasoning to come up.

But all I got was 'ghug is a respected member of the community and dangerous for mafia'. I'm not sure what to think about it exactly, but something doesn't add up. I hope it's not because I'm crazy.
For reference for people, this post Kak made on Day 2 convinced and continues to convince me Kak is town. I don't think mafia openly speculates on the NK like this.
That would make the svum team heart fish Bozo but I would struggle to vote Bozo. I think Kak is now posting volumes to look good because he knows his goose is cooked.
or maybe I've used the break to reread and share what I found and my thoughts with you all ...

Kakarroto

#1631 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:04 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:47 am
for what it's worth, I'll sheep worcej today, except when he votes me. I think town has only a chance if we stand behind our dog today. I think it's also correct not to flip chaqa for now because of the scan, like bo said.

I will however still argue my thoughts, even when I'm disregarded. For example, I would suggest to vote out bozo today over heartthrob.

damo666

#1632 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:20 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:04 pm
damo666 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:47 am
for what it's worth, I'll sheep worcej today, except when he votes me. I think town has only a chance if we stand behind our dog today. I think it's also correct not to flip chaqa for now because of the scan, like bo said.

I will however still argue my thoughts, even when I'm disregarded. For example, I would suggest to vote out bozo today over heartthrob.
Heart today.

##end

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1633 Post by Chaqa » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:03 pm

Ending… blegh

Kakarroto

#1634 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:03 pm

no thoughts behind

just commentary

puts in end vote

the feeling that we make a mistake and it's bozo-damo-chaqa rises again. maybe I'm just paranoid here but man, I don't want to lose. I mean I could see a town damo just being fed up and wanting to continue, but there are so many alarm bells ringing inside me that I think it's easter already ...

Kakarroto

#1635 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:06 pm

well it could be just maf damo cutting his losses, so maybe that's true. Argh, why doesn't mafia just night target me like they used to.

damo666

#1636 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:18 pm

Heart is the inevitable kill today. I'm just trying to save time.

damo666

#1637 Post by damo666 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:20 pm

Gimme a strong argument against hammering and I'll unend

Kakarroto

#1638 Post by Kakarroto » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:30 pm

explain why you had worcej as mafia candidate in your reads while you should've known that he is the dog

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1639 Post by Chaqa » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:01 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:18 pm
Heart is the inevitable kill today. I'm just trying to save time.
I don’t think it’s that simple and it’s pretty damning you do

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1640 Post by Chaqa » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:01 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:20 pm
Gimme a strong argument against hammering and I'll unend
If heart is town mafia can drop two more end votes and win.