M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BesharamSabi

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1601 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:54 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:43 am
sabi is far more arrogant tonight than during day 1. the ability to converse in scumchat inevitably changes tone and cockiness
Yep you caught me brainbomb. I spent all this time making a spreadsheet to help town as a member of mafia.

Almost like my confidence came from accomplishing a project I wanted to do for a while now.

But nah it's because I am just making fun of how much of a simp eden is for spreadsheets in scum chat.

brainbomb

#1602 Post by brainbomb » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:55 am

1398 posts day 1 and 1/4 of those were posts by sabi saying the following things

outting their role pm
wanting a policy kill on jamie
wanting to sub out due to being a 3 wagon
saying the game would be better with them dead
accusing anyone voting them of unfairly tunneling
relentless victimhood
using examples from among us to articulate their reasoning
summing up various reads on people using parroting
when called out for parroting they invented their own vibe system
threatening to ignore people who might be tunneling them
betting money theyll flip vt when theres a miller among the vts

to suddenly n1 theyre making spreadsheets and acting like none of this happened

brainbomb

#1603 Post by brainbomb » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:57 am

I cannot see you as behaving this way as town. This is the zone where scum reside who wish to spam the game to create chaos and make it hard to sift through to the actual content of the game itself

BesharamSabi

#1604 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:57 am

Things brainbomb has done:

Tunnel sabi
Talk about his baby
Tunnel sabi
Make outlandish theory that the gm took part in scum theater
Tunnel sabi
Somehow thinks damo and ghug is scum
Tunnel sabi
Make baseless attacks on Sabi

Youre doing so much in this game bb. I'm proud of you

BesharamSabi

#1605 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:58 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:57 am
I cannot see you as behaving this way as town. This is the zone where scum reside who wish to spam the game to create chaos and make it hard to sift through to the actual content of the game itself
Yet people who know me outside of the game know how arrogant and cocky I get when I accomplish projects but go off brainbomb since you clearly know me lol

BesharamSabi

#1606 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:00 am

I love spending a lot of time on this project and then told I faked it and still scum :^)

Anyway it's midnight so I need to sleep. Talk to yall in d2

brainbomb

#1607 Post by brainbomb » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:02 am

well since 18% of this game has been devoured by you I think its probably only fitting that youd be offended at being pushed for the actual reasons you are scum.

BesharamSabi

#1609 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:14 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:04 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:28 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:22 am

Making a note he left out only Bona and blamp
And what do you think that means? I want to see more conclusions from you. That was what was helping me see you more as town.
I can only do one thing at a time lol.

Nothing right now can be glean from that except Maniac never once mentuoned/reference/replied/quoted both Bona and blamp. Bona also never mentioned/replied/quoted/referenced Maniac but he mentioned blamp in 10 posts. Blamp on the other hand mentioned Maniac 5 times and Bona in 2 posts.

What exactly can I conclude from this, idk yet. I need more info and what not.
Also this too brainbomb. Tell me who I parroted this from?

BesharamSabi

#1610 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:17 am

My scum lean on Maniac is a bit stronger after rereading and compiling the data.

I could be off base.

His interaction with celaph (and lack of it from his side) seems unnatural and awkward.

President Eden

#1611 Post by President Eden » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:34 am

unclear how much time I will have to commit to the game for the rest of the night phase. so have an absurdly early EoN post.

• brainbomb, Bona, ghug, Sabi all town. do not kill. and if you are among those four please do your best to work through any interpersonal disputes, because you’re all going to be needed if we’re going to win, and I may not be around to slap some sense into y’all.
• Boat is close to making this list, don’t let him coast. Chaqa and snowy seem ok, but neither of them have escaped their mafia range IMO. still lean town but monitor them more closely. Demon is also probably town.
• kill celaph. after that kill Maniac if celaph flips mafia as I anticipate. hopefully by then bozo will have proven himself. if not kill him too.
• want to put Lamp in town pile but can’t rationalize it yet. damo too but less so. though I may randomly remember some reason why.
• rest are nulls, which is more notable in the case of Jamie, but the rest are lowposters.

and in honor of detective ray, if I die kill ghug

goodnight

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1612 Post by pyxxy » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:43 am

pyxxy wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:35 am
damo666 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:25 am
Imagine that. We hit the flipper first day. 8-)

[Well, there's a chance]
Oh actually I meant to ask this in my town!bona post, are there any situations where Kak is/was actually scum? I've read all the role explanations and searched their powers on the internet but it's still my first game so I'm getting a little confused between "flipper" and "flipped town" etc etc
President Eden wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:34 am
• kill celaph. after that kill Maniac if celaph flips mafia as I anticipate. hopefully by then bozo will have proven himself. if not kill him too.
yay I finally understand what flip means

please, no one rush to answer my other question about kak's role
BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:00 am
I love spending a lot of time on this project and then told I faked it and still scum :^)

Anyway it's midnight so I need to sleep. Talk to yall in d2
In all fairness, if one merely had to sink a few hours into a (legitimately!) clever spreadsheet in order to get instant town cred that will last at least a few days, I would expect more people to do so.

But perhaps I don't have the context for just how innovative this spreadsheet is :shock: so like this isn't meant to be a critique or anything.
President Eden wrote:
unclear how much time I will have to commit to the game for the rest of the night phase. so have an absurdly early EoN post.

• brainbomb, Bona, ghug, Sabi all town. do not kill. and if you are among those four please do your best to work through any interpersonal disputes, because you’re all going to be needed if we’re going to win, and I may not be around to slap some sense into y’all.
• Boat is close to making this list, don’t let him coast. Chaqa and snowy seem ok, but neither of them have escaped their mafia range IMO. still lean town but monitor them more closely. Demon is also probably town.
• want to put Lamp in town pile but can’t rationalize it yet. damo too but less so. though I may randomly remember some reason why.
• rest are nulls, which is more notable in the case of Jamie, but the rest are lowposters.

goodnight
Goodnight!

Put another way, you're sus on:
- celaph
- maniac
- bozo (with noted caveat)

which puts you one sus short of the four mafia in the game

and you're null on:
- Jamie
- worcej (who said no time to post until Day "3", just in case anyone missed that)
- pyxxy (myself)
- rdrivera2005

Out of the nulls, who do you currently think is the most likely to be the (theoretically) fourth and final mafia?

--------

okay I wrote that sentence and was about to publish but now I feel like it makes it sound like I'm trying to inception everyone into thinking those three are probably mafia, that's not my intention, this is purely a question for Eden

damo666

#1613 Post by damo666 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:56 am

Sabi Bona Eden Pyyxxyy all town. Brain probtown.

Celaph foregone conclusion for 2m.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1614 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:04 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:19 am
ghug is scum
so rework your scumteam to have ghug on it
wat

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1615 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:06 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:37 am
President Eden wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:37 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:32 am

Ghug is the towniest town that ever towned in this game.
wouldn’t go that far. but I think he is town sure.
i dont think hes said a single word to me
You've been entertaining but pretty null alignment-wise

Did you notice I hadn't talked to you before the spreadsheet?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1616 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:08 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:54 am
ghug ignores me and avoids me when he is scum. this has been true in every occasion
Has it?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1617 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:09 am

President Eden wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:19 am
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:49 am
it kinda feels like you guys are trivializing this matter and playing revisionist dmg control on ghugs behalf
huh? I think we both agreed with your assessment. at least I did.

also I’ve decided to remove the +1 embargo on Sabi, both the idea to track interactions and the spreadsheet is legitimately awesome.
Scum are gonna game the fuck out of it now though.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1618 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:12 am

President Eden wrote:

goodnight
That's in honor of me damnit

Jamiet99uk

#1619 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:18 am

Hi. I have 15 minutes between work meetings so I am going to specifically look for questions aimed at me, and try to answer any.
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.

Jamiet99uk

#1620 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:24 am

snowy801 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:32 am
How do you feel about this eof Jamiet? You voted Kak last, so you must've had a thought about it
I had tended to agree with Maniac's take on Celaph, so when it became clear nobody was going to flip Chaqa with me I had to quickly decide where to go, and I was inclined to suspect Kak more than Celaph at that time. Moreover, Kak was dangerous scum in the last game and defeated me by pulling the wool over my eyes very effectively, so I was also worried about that.

As to other people's motivations, TFB looked honest enough to be as EoD approached and his move onto the Chaqa wagon with me and Blamp would be a ballsy move if he's scum, so I didn't like the TFB wagon.

Is it possible Celaph was saved? Sure it is.
Do we frequently have TvT wagons at EoD 1? Sure we do.

I need to re-read EoD in forensic detail but I won't have time to do that for several hours.
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.