M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Jamiet99uk

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#161 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:51 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:48 am
Can we just hammer Jamiet if he's going to be this butt hurt about his Maniac fueled tantrum? I don't want to deal with a whole game of this lol.
General relativity forces upon us radically new and counterintuitive notions of space, time and causality; so it is not surprising that it has had a profound impact not only on the natural sciences but also on philosophy, literary criticism, and the human sciences. For example, in a celebrated symposium three decades ago on Les Langages Critiques et les Sciences de l'Homme, Jean Hyppolite raised an incisive question about Jacques Derrida's theory of structure and sign in scientific discourse:

"When I take, for example, the structure of certain algebraic constructions, where is the center? Is the center the knowledge of general rules which, after a fashion, allow us to understand the interplay of the elements? Or is the center certain elements which enjoy a particular privilege within the ensemble? ... With Einstein, for example, we see the end of a kind of privilege of empiric evidence. And in that connection we see a constant appear, a constant which is a combination of space-time, which does not belong to any of the experimenters who live the experience, but which, in a way, dominates the whole construct; and this notion of the constant -- is this the center?"
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.

Jamiet99uk

#162 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:52 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:55 pm
Day 1 is over, nobody has died
Night 1 is over, nobody has died
It is now Day 2
Welcome to the chicken time travel game
##CALL GM

You fucked the Bot by doing this, please fix it.
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.

Jamiet99uk

#163 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:56 am

##CALL GM

Is this now Day 2 or are we still in Day 1?

Do you have any plan to actually run the game properly or are you just going to fuck with us?

BobMcBob

#164 Post by BobMcBob » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:01 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:45 am
##CALL GM:

You have broken the PeterBot.
I am aware of the problem, I did not cause it. It is a result of the fact that Chaqa set the bot up after the game started.

My post was a joke after I became aware of the issue and does not contain any recognised bot commands. The post did not do anything to the bot. I do not know if or when this will be fixed.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#165 Post by Chaqa » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:03 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:01 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
##CALL GM:

I am aware of the problem, I did not cause it. It is a result of the fact that Chaqa set the bot up after the game started.

My post was a joke after I became aware of the issue and does not contain any recognised bot commands. The post did not do anything to the bot. I do not know if or when this will be fixed.
I’m not sure if it can be fixed, I don’t think there’s any set phase command

President Eden

#166 Post by President Eden » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:03 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:48 am
Can we just hammer Jamiet if he’s going to be this butt hurt about his Maniac fueled tantrum? I don’t want to deal with a whole game of this lol.
no

Jamiet99uk

#167 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:03 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
##CALL GM:

Right well you shouldn't fuck with us like that.

Not helpful and not good GM conduct. Sorry but your impartiality is important to the conduct of the game, so please don't fuck around.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#168 Post by Chaqa » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:05 am

Let me do some research when I’m back at my computer

Bob - can you try like “Day 1 has unended”

Jamiet99uk

#169 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:05 am

Chaqa wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:03 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
##CALL GM:

Hmmm.

There are GM commands to move the deadline for whatever phase is currently going on, but there isn't one to reset the phase to an earlier one.

This may need Dargorygel / Peterlund intervention.

Nice work the pair of you, lol.

President Eden

#170 Post by President Eden » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:05 am

Chaqa wrote:
BobMcBob wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
##CALL GM:

darg has fixed this in the past, I don’t remember what he did though.

honestly it’s functional for now, just that the very beginning of the game is awkwardly split across 2 phases of the bot. i believe we can get it fixed when he gets back and play on just fine in the interim

BesharamSabi

#171 Post by BesharamSabi » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:06 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
BobMcBob wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
##CALL GM:

Not helpful and not good GM conduct. Sorry but your impartiality is important to the conduct of the game, so please don't fuck around.
Jamiet is your goal to piss off everyone in this game?

You should also stop spamming call gm and harassing the gm. Just saying.

Jamiet99uk

#172 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:08 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:06 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
BobMcBob wrote:

How ironic that you of all people would say this.

My goal is to do whatever I like because apparently being an asshole is encouraged in this game. Maniac was an asshole last time, and everyone thinks that was just fine. I'll do what I like this game, and you can all suck on it.

BobMcBob

#173 Post by BobMcBob » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:10 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
BobMcBob wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
##CALL GM:

I will run the game to the best of my ability. I will also make silly jokes that have no bearing on the actual game. I am sorry if I didn't make the separation between the problem and my joke about it clear enough.

Jamiet99uk

#174 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:10 am

But, also, making false declarations about phases ending is really bad GM conduct and I don't apologise for complaining about it.

BesharamSabi

#175 Post by BesharamSabi » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:10 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:08 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

My goal is to do whatever I like because apparently being an asshole is encouraged in this game. Maniac was an asshole last time, and everyone thinks that was just fine. I'll do what I like this game, and you can all suck on it.
Bruh you spammed call gm with a few minutes of each post 4 times.

Also Maniac wasn't an asshole at all last game. Your insults on him are toeing the line.

You're in your 40s man, act your age. Jesus

Jamiet99uk

#176 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:10 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:10 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
BobMcBob wrote:

I will run the game to the best of my ability. I will also make silly jokes that have no bearing on the actual game. I am sorry if I didn't make the separation between the problem and my joke about it clear enough.
You didn't, but I accept your apology.

Thank you, Bob.

Jamiet99uk

#177 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:11 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
BesharamSabi wrote:

Also Maniac wasn't an asshole at all last game. Your insults on him are toeing the line.

What exactly do you want me to do?

Describe what you think good play would be like.

BesharamSabi

#178 Post by BesharamSabi » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:13 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:11 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Idk do harmless shit post like everyone does the first 24 hours. It's not that hard. Right now you are making this game unenjoyable for me.

BobMcBob

#179 Post by BobMcBob » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:14 am

##GM Note: I am aware that it is currently D2 on the bot. At this point there is nothing we can do to fix it so play will continue as normal but the starting day has a 2. All information for this phase appears to be contained under D2.

Jamiet99uk

#180 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:15 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:13 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:11 am
BesharamSabi wrote:

Idk do harmless shit post like everyone does the first 24 hours. It's not that hard. Right now you are making this game unenjoyable for me.
Oh ok cool. We shouldn't play the game properly for the first 24 hours. Hooray.

I like vanilla milkshake, do you like vanilla milkshake?

Which is your favourite Powerpuff Girl?

What do you think Chaqa smells of? Motor oil, or disappointment?