M1023: Mafarmia [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
damo666

Re: M1023: Mafarmia [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1561 Post by damo666 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:41 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:35 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:55 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:45 pm

I am not sure why you think they have the same alignment. Chaqa as GF and lfischl as VT/miller seems the most obvious. Chaqa town reading lfischl was either pocketing or to set up lfischl as a mis-kill.
It was based off lfischl's late D1 switch from Chaqa to Bunny but I now think that was probably just to avoid a tie which of itself is nai.

I tend to agree Chaqa more likely to be GF than lfischl but not by a great deal. Unless ofc you are being crafty scum leading me up the garden path but I think the likelihood of that is pretty low.

So, unless something happens to change mind I'll very likely be choosing between Chaqa and lfischl.
lfischl wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:05 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:03 am
I checked worcej N2
Now in the case where multiple people picked the same, what do we do here
lfischl wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:27 pm
lfischl wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:20 pm

Oh I’ve just been hella busy the last couple days, but my scum pool is something like bona worcej heart and then bozo or damo
Shoot not worcej sorry heart bona bozo damo, In that order
lfischl wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:56 pm
worcej wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:08 pm
Will start it regardless.

##vote Bona
I'd support this if you still wanted it worcej
lfischl wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:59 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:57 pm
@lfischl what are your current thought about bozo, worcej, damo and bo?
Damo: if chaqa filps scum he's conf town in my eyes, if he flips town I think we DK him next

Worcej: Not much really, don't think he's a good kill

Bozo: Would be fine killing him here if it got to that, would prefer bona or heart though

Bo: Town
I believe lfischl was clearly indicating he knew worcej was town, and I think it is very unlikely the remaining mafia knew worcej was town based on the way D3 went, and therefore unlikely there was a mafia plan for lfischl to look like a town who scanned worcej while the other 2 express suspicion of worcej then suddenly pivot if worcej claimed. It is much more likely the mafia would have just waited to NK worcej N3.
Hmmm 55/45

bozotheclown

#1562 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:47 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:42 am
N1 dog checks:

bozo: ghug
Chaqa: bozo
Bonatogether: no check
heartthrob: damo
lfischl: Kakarroto
Kakarroto: refuses to participate
bo_sox: rdrivera
celaph: no check
worcej: Chaqa
rdrivera: refuses to participate
damo: worcej

N2 dog checks:

worcej: bozo
Bonatogether: no check
lfischl: worcej
Chaqa: rdrivera
bozo: worcej
bo_sox: damo
damo: bozo
heartthrob: Kakarroto
Kakarroto: refuses to participate
I believe one of Chaqa or heartthrob took a chance and claimed a scan on a town without knowing the result D2 (probably Chaqa), but their D3 scan reports were safe assuming heartthrob and Kakarroto are both mafia.

bozotheclown

#1563 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:48 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:38 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:29 pm
FWIW while I'm alive I won't vote Kak. Just an FYI.
@Bozo would GF Chaqa be quite so blatant about a teammate? I'm now making Chaqa/lfischl 50/50.
WIFOM

bozotheclown

#1564 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:53 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:41 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
damo666 wrote:

It was based off lfischl's late D1 switch from Chaqa to Bunny but I now think that was probably just to avoid a tie which of itself is nai.

I tend to agree Chaqa more likely to be GF than lfischl but not by a great deal. Unless ofc you are being crafty scum leading me up the garden path but I think the likelihood of that is pretty low.

So, unless something happens to change mind I'll very likely be choosing between Chaqa and lfischl.
lfischl wrote:

lfischl wrote:

lfischl wrote:

lfischl wrote:

Damo: if chaqa filps scum he's conf town in my eyes, if he flips town I think we DK him next

Bozo: Would be fine killing him here if it got to that, would prefer bona or heart though

I believe lfischl was clearly indicating he knew worcej was town, and I think it is very unlikely the remaining mafia knew worcej was town based on the way D3 went, and therefore unlikely there was a mafia plan for lfischl to look like a town who scanned worcej while the other 2 express suspicion of worcej then suddenly pivot if worcej claimed. It is much more likely the mafia would have just waited to NK worcej N3.
Hmmm 55/45
If you believe heartthrob and Kakarroto are mafia, as I assume you do, heartthrob claiming to have scanned Kakarroto is an indication that the mafia did not know the identity of the dog.

worcej

#1565 Post by worcej » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:03 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
damo666 wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:45 pm

I am not sure why you think they have the same alignment. Chaqa as GF and lfischl as VT/miller seems the most obvious. Chaqa town reading lfischl was either pocketing or to set up lfischl as a mis-kill.

lfischl wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:03 am
I checked worcej N2
lfischl wrote:
lfischl wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:20 pm

Oh I’ve just been hella busy the last couple days, but my scum pool is something like bona worcej heart and then bozo or damo
lfischl wrote:
worcej wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:08 pm
Will start it regardless.

##vote Bona
lfischl wrote:
Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:57 pm
@lfischl what are your current thought about bozo, worcej, damo and bo?

Sorry for the quote bomb, but this is my conclusion as well primarily based on the position that the mafia team were in - they are at full strength with no obvious direct threat to their positions at all.

The theory that any of you are scum requires a mafia plan to try to win simply by using me to try to clear you all for one final kill, which you would’ve had to organize on N2 because I am sure the pet results come in as EON processes.

As I sit here and write this, it’s growing more and more on me that it’s only this: the three of you are scum or all three of you are town. How naturally it came off to me that you three were being independent and trying to communicate amongst yourselves leaves me to believe the latter - that you’re town.

worcej

#1566 Post by worcej » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:05 pm

Literally just seems the scum team is Chaqa/Kak/Heart at this point lol…

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1567 Post by Chaqa » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:12 pm

worcej wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:05 pm
Literally just seems the scum team is Chaqa/Kak/Heart at this point lol…
You're at least 33.33% wrong.

bozotheclown

#1568 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:21 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:52 pm
Kakarroto
lfischl

Bonatogether
heartthrob24909
bo_sox47
worcej
damo666
bozotheclown

This is roughly where I'm at
heartthrob24909 wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:31 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:16 pm
With only one mis-kill left, I think it would be a good idea to have everyone go on record with their scum pool, up to 4:

bozo: Bonatogether, Chaqa, damo, Kakarroto
Chaqa: bo_sox, bozo, damo, worcej
1. Chaqa or damo but not both, because of this feud
2. worcej, because i have a foggier idea of where they stand compared to some others like bona which i'm more confident about being town
3. Even though I place trust in bozotheclown and his survey i could be swayed on him bc of how the celaph vote turned out, even though i voted for celaph too.
4. bo_sox strikes me as aggressive but not necessarily mafia, lol.
5. I think that leaves Kak and lfisch

i'm gonna brainstorm this Q to try and come up with a solid guess of 4 but that's where my head is at in general
Kakarroto wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:21 pm
I've been looking at the surviving ones and thinking about it, the most mafia-ness comes currently from worcej. I'm not so sure about bozo, bo has scratched my radar too. I'm still not sure if that isn't just too easy of a mafia team.

I'm getting strange vibes from heartthrob but celaph was convinced they are town, so maybe I just take up some wrong stuff (or maybe I shouldn't trust too much in dead town reads).

Strangely enough, I see Chaqa and damo on the same level, they could be mafia, but right now I wouldn't be able to point it out.

Is bona actually my top candidate for town? I can't believe it, but after RD's death, yeah, seems so. Even with the same pattern of being the driving force for two town ejections, which if this continues is a sign for maf bona, but town bona was in the past also responsible for one or two miss-ejections.

I really should have a reread and a focussed look on lfischl. Currently they are in a fog area between heartthrob and bona, but I couldn't even vaguely say where.
Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:56 am
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:52 pm
Kakarroto
lfischl

Bonatogether
heartthrob24909
bo_sox47
worcej
damo666
bozotheclown

This is roughly where I'm at
would move fisch down but basically agree
It seems obvious to me that bo_sox, damo, worcej, and myself were the mis-kill targets, and that Chaqa, Kakarroto, and heartthrob were pocketing Bonatogether because he indicated suspicion of all of us and they were counting on him for the mis-kills. They also generally stayed away from scum reading lfischl, who voted for me D2.

bozotheclown

#1569 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:31 pm

To summarize what Chaqa, Kakarroto, and heartthrob said D3, this was what they were suggesting as the mafia team:

Chaqa: bozo, damo, worcej/bo_sox
Kakarroto: worcej, bozo, bo_sox
heartthrob: worcej, bozo, damo/Chaqa

bozotheclown

#1570 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:46 pm

The rdrivera NK seems a little odd, but my guess is it was a combination of PR hunting, rdrivera not being a mis-kill target, and misdirection.

bozotheclown

#1571 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:56 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:53 am
I won’t be around for EON in all likelihood so I’m dropping this in here now.

I claim Shepherd. I scanned Chaqa N2 and was told he is a Farm Animal.

Three clears (one semi-clear I suppose, but I strongly townread Chaqa at this stage in addition to the scan) leaves three scum among five remaining options, so mathematically speaking we have a 60% chance of surviving another day if the three scum are in that group of five. I think we can narrow that down even further by doing a bozo-style survey and see if there is anyone that we collectively want to rule out. Personally I think it is valuable for us to do that while worcej and I are both alive, so there is some benefit to posting this early. And I don’t really give a fuck about giving the mafia team info or whatever; they have our backs against the wall and we should be doing what we can to help ourselves as opposed to playing only to hinder them.

In addition to Chaqa, I don’t think I would be willing to vote for lfischl tomorrow.
Why do you have a town read of Chaqa independent of the scan?

bozotheclown

#1572 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:02 pm

Besides ghug voting for Chaqa, Kakarroto and heartthrob were the only players to end D1 voting for ghug, so they probably did not want to have to deal with ghug questioning their votes.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1573 Post by Chaqa » Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:53 pm

I still maintain that Kak is basically town clear from that post he had earlier.

damo666

#1574 Post by damo666 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:33 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:53 pm
I still maintain that Kak is basically town clear from that post he had earlier.
Which post please?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1575 Post by Chaqa » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:13 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:33 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:53 pm
Which post please?
Nope.

If you've been making such a big stink about me and Kak being linked, without knowing why I townread him, you're scummy and I'm not wasting my time.

President Eden

#1576 Post by President Eden » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:24 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT

After your feedback, I am going to pause this game following the resolution of actions tonight. The feedback was split entirely between those wanting a pause and those being indifferent to a pause and not minding one, so the pause will occur.

Duration is up in the air and will be decided by the end of the night phase in about 4.5 hours. I received requests ranging from 24 to 72 hours, and I think any of these could be justified, and I'm not sure how long I want there to be a pause myself. If you have strong opinions, you know how to reach me. My schedule supports a 48-hour pause best, personally, but your collective preferences come first.

In the interim, please continue playing this night phase as normal, submitting actions, etc. Reminder that the deadline is tonight at 6pm Central, in about 4.5 hours.

President Eden

#1577 Post by President Eden » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:25 pm

ADDENDUM

To be clear, the pause will start after night is resolved, so all players will have the info to which they're entitled during the pause.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1578 Post by Chaqa » Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:45 pm

ligma

Kakarroto

#1579 Post by Kakarroto » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:07 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:12 am
bo_sox48 wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:05 am
I am most confident in a damo/heart/Kaka team at this point.
damo signaled to me and worcej that he knew worcej was the doctor, and I think it is obvious the mafia did not know. lfischl signaled it also. I know you were not aware all of D3 like we were that worcej was the doctor, so you had no reason to pick up on the signals, but you should trust worcej on this, and I can point out the posts.
If this is true, then you're asserting that you, damo, and Fischl are all clear.

I know this to be false, because I am not mafia. So there is a hole in your theory somewhere.

worcej

#1580 Post by worcej » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:15 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:07 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:12 am
bo_sox48 wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:05 am
I am most confident in a damo/heart/Kaka team at this point.
damo signaled to me and worcej that he knew worcej was the doctor, and I think it is obvious the mafia did not know. lfischl signaled it also. I know you were not aware all of D3 like we were that worcej was the doctor, so you had no reason to pick up on the signals, but you should trust worcej on this, and I can point out the posts.
If this is true, then you're asserting that you, damo, and Fischl are all clear.

I know this to be false, because I am not mafia. So there is a hole in your theory somewhere.
If the above situation is true, and the one Chaqa continues to hum on about, then there has to be at least 2 scum in that group. I do not see a situation where one scum behaved this way.

I continue to believe that the simplest truth is the right truth here: 3 town players pulled off a pet of me.