MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
President Eden
Posts: 4987
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 8563

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3561 Post by President Eden » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:49 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:16 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:09 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:03 pm


rivera are you still on Jamiet and bo? If so why?
I think Jamiet today got some towny points on the way he qss tryng to get info from nametags and his general play, so he isn’t on my radar now

Bo haven’t done anything to impress me, but the same can be said about Ghug, Vecna and you to be honest.
This game is pretty bothersome to be honest

Everytime I look forward it’s Sabi emotional abuse or Eden drama
Everytime I look back it’s Sabi emotional abuse or Eden drama
I hop in excited to fill a role and 11 people tell me they’re going to end hammer me because of something I know nothing about
I spend the past two days trying to get a sense of the game only to realize literally nobody cares and now I get accused of not giving a shit
Day 1 is some of the most worthless mafia content the world has ever seen probably

I mean isn’t that why you’re never here either?

I’m just here because I have the same problem every one of you do too
I don’t fault you for finding all the turgid back-and-forth tiresome, and I see why you feel this way, but unless you feel like you’ve established your innocence in some way we’re missing and would like to explain it for us, I find it hard to break from this path. I wouldn’t say “nobody cares” at all, it’s just that the deck was stacked against you by virtue of your predecessor’s play and I don’t think you’ve done enough unstacking for my liking (and I suppose the others’ as well).

I think you know this but maybe saying it still matters, I dunno.
1

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3604
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:01 am
Karma: 2628
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3562 Post by bo_sox48 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:50 pm

Rumi Tobari wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:46 pm
I'm have no real reads on who to vote for because of my inability to read too deeply into anyone's behaviors and am going to be unavailable for the next eight-to-ten hours or so.

If people think I've actually scumslipped and am not just completely ignorant, or being being confrontationally flippant or encouraging skepticism of my innocence everytime someone throws shade on me and I'm like "yeah, I'm scum. cool", now's the time to hammer me because I am not going to be able to read (and am unlikely to be in the thread) or able to defend myself at all. Odds are actually high I'll crash and black out for another six after this eight to ten hours.
Did you scumslip
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 14253
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 9333

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3563 Post by ghug » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:52 pm

celaph wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:45 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:29 pm
@Celaph: You are missing. Please report in.
Yes, sir. Reporting in.

I'm still lingering on ghug's comment from last night that there was no one standing up for Byz which still seems to be true today with Snowy. At the same time, I agree with Eden's comment that it feels like Snowy has given up. The most likely conclusion I see is that scum have just given up on him.

I want to hear more about rdr's thoughts and reasoning here. He seems to have asserted a number of reads without really putting much explanation to them which interests me.

And Bo supposedly exists. I remember liking his posts about rdr N1 though little else.
I feel like the "scum gave up on their teammate" pattern makes more sense when it's a worse D1, but maybe the sub makes up that difference.

I could also see this being a townie taking off early due to a lack of strong options or scum whose teammates are on the wagon and/or waiting for it to dissipate.
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 14253
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 9333

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3564 Post by ghug » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:56 pm

If snowy is scum, I think at least two of the teammates are in the Vecna/Bona/Sabi/Neon group.
1

President Eden
Posts: 4987
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 8563

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3565 Post by President Eden » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:02 am

ghug wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:56 pm
If snowy is scum, I think at least two of the teammates are in the Vecna/Bona/Sabi/Neon group.
Sorry if you’ve covered this already, why that group?
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 14253
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 9333

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3566 Post by ghug » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:03 am

President Eden wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:02 am
ghug wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:56 pm
If snowy is scum, I think at least two of the teammates are in the Vecna/Bona/Sabi/Neon group.
Sorry if you’ve covered this already, why that group?
Current snowy voters -you because you and -pyx because EoD1.
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22021
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14441
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3567 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:04 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:39 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:38 pm
Currently alive players in order from MOST TOWN to MOST SCUM

MOST TOWN

Jamiet99uk
Princess Neon

President Eden
Bonatogether
Worcej
Rumi Tobari
pyxxy
BesharamSabi
bo_sox48
Chaqa
Vecna
celaph
ghug
rdrivera2005
snowy801

MOST SCUM
Can you go deeper into why you think snowy and rdrivera are scum together? I know you gave me an answer to that already but I’m trying to piece together how plausible it actually is but figure you’ve put thought into it already and can just tell me since at the rate this thread moves I’ll have a chance to do that legwork myself by day 5 at the earliest
I'm not really thinking specifically of pairs or groupings.

I suspect Snowy and I suspect Rdrivera. I don't suspect Rdrivera *because of* anything Snowy has done, nor vice versa.
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 22021
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 14441
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3568 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:04 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:39 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:38 pm
Currently alive players in order from MOST TOWN to MOST SCUM

MOST TOWN

Jamiet99uk
Princess Neon

President Eden
Bonatogether
Worcej
Rumi Tobari
pyxxy
BesharamSabi
bo_sox48
Chaqa
Vecna
celaph
ghug
rdrivera2005
snowy801

MOST SCUM
Can you go deeper into why you think snowy and rdrivera are scum together? I know you gave me an answer to that already but I’m trying to piece together how plausible it actually is but figure you’ve put thought into it already and can just tell me since at the rate this thread moves I’ll have a chance to do that legwork myself by day 5 at the earliest
I'm not really thinking specifically of pairs or groupings.

I suspect Snowy and I suspect Rdrivera. I don't suspect Rdrivera *because of* anything Snowy has done, nor vice versa.
1

President Eden
Posts: 4987
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 8563

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3569 Post by President Eden » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:10 am

ghug wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:03 am
President Eden wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:02 am
ghug wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:56 pm
If snowy is scum, I think at least two of the teammates are in the Vecna/Bona/Sabi/Neon group.
Sorry if you’ve covered this already, why that group?
Current snowy voters -you because you and -pyx because EoD1.
👍🏻

Why this snapshot of the voters as opposed to people who were on the wagon earlier?
1

snowy801
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 7052

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3570 Post by snowy801 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:18 am

President Eden wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:49 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:16 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:09 pm


I think Jamiet today got some towny points on the way he qss tryng to get info from nametags and his general play, so he isn’t on my radar now

Bo haven’t done anything to impress me, but the same can be said about Ghug, Vecna and you to be honest.
This game is pretty bothersome to be honest

Everytime I look forward it’s Sabi emotional abuse or Eden drama
Everytime I look back it’s Sabi emotional abuse or Eden drama
I hop in excited to fill a role and 11 people tell me they’re going to end hammer me because of something I know nothing about
I spend the past two days trying to get a sense of the game only to realize literally nobody cares and now I get accused of not giving a shit
Day 1 is some of the most worthless mafia content the world has ever seen probably

I mean isn’t that why you’re never here either?

I’m just here because I have the same problem every one of you do too
I don’t fault you for finding all the turgid back-and-forth tiresome, and I see why you feel this way, but unless you feel like you’ve established your innocence in some way we’re missing and would like to explain it for us, I find it hard to break from this path. I wouldn’t say “nobody cares” at all, it’s just that the deck was stacked against you by virtue of your predecessor’s play and I don’t think you’ve done enough unstacking for my liking (and I suppose the others’ as well).

I think you know this but maybe saying it still matters, I dunno.
I don't defend myself. I would even go as far as to say I don't know how, as I have never needed to. I find scum and then die

What is there to do today, if none of you are willing to even bother except to wait for eod?

I would even go far as to say the onus on correctly reading my slot is not on me. On that note, Pyxxy, never try to pretend me sludging through 80 pages of absolute horseshit for some context to this madhouse is be not giving a shit because I failed to make it to 120. You are not some prince collecting your rightful due from me and I don't owe you anything. Fuck off

You have stripped me of all the tools I normally use as town. Ordinarily when I go "guys how do you feel about x" I receive responses. When I rand vote people or try to bolster another wagon it usually garners interest. When I try to explain my initial feelings on people it creates engagement.

This entire day I have done this and all I have received in return is one of "let's just sit on snowy" or "guys sitting on snowy is premature let's pretend to vote someone else and come back to him later"

You act as though I have failed to clear some nebulous bar through my supposed inactions. It's very fun and engaging to play out
2

snowy801
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 7052

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3571 Post by snowy801 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:24 am

Honestly I would ordinarily anticipate that such a stupid wagon would eventually dissipate over time but as this day progresses it seems more and more likely that won't be happening, which is really motivating

"but snowy isn't motivated to solve must be scum" yeah yeah

And the best part is? I still don't even know what I stand accused of. I caught from snippets of where bona saw a sudden turn on Eden by Byz is scummy but that obviously isn't the full picture or I wouldn't be receiving this treatment.
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 14253
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 9333

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3572 Post by ghug » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:27 am

President Eden wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:10 am
ghug wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:03 am
President Eden wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:02 am

Sorry if you’ve covered this already, why that group?
Current snowy voters -you because you and -pyx because EoD1.
👍🏻

Why this snapshot of the voters as opposed to people who were on the wagon earlier?
Those ones left
1

snowy801
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 7052

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3573 Post by snowy801 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:30 am

And you know I was a bit tongue in cheek earlier about making my list be ghug + 5 low posters because I entirely forgot you have to be excruciatingly explicit about everything you say around here or nobody even considers what might be being said but you look at all the top posters and they all look very clear from cursory glance, like Eden and worcej are obvtown, Jamiet looks great, Rumi and Neon look good enough, idk about Sabi or Chaqa but I wouldn't bet on it so it's natural to point to some of the low posters and say hey these guys are probably scum

But guess what? Every last one of you just think I'm scum and don't care to look any further for this entire 48 hour expanse. So you know, unless you know some magical pill that makes people capable of doing more than one thing at a time I don't want to hear any of this "snowy gave up" "caught scum" "not even trying" nonsense. I'm not the one not trying over here
1

snowy801
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 7052

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3574 Post by snowy801 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:33 am

I should correct myself

worcej seems to think it's not me, but then he thinks it's Eden, which doesn't really help me either way.
1

Bonatogether
Posts: 5706
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 3409
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3575 Post by Bonatogether » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:34 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:24 pm
Holy shit it' not even halfway into D2 and we're on 165 pages.

Brainbomb, eat this.
im crying

i remain phoneposting so life is pain
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 14253
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 9333

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3576 Post by ghug » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:36 am

snowy801 wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:33 am
I should correct myself

worcej seems to think it's not me, but then he thinks it's Eden, which doesn't really help me either way.
I also think it's not you.
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 14253
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 9333

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3577 Post by ghug » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:36 am

ghug wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:36 am
snowy801 wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:33 am
I should correct myself

worcej seems to think it's not me, but then he thinks it's Eden, which doesn't really help me either way.
I also think it's not you.
Fuck that's a bad sign.
2

Bonatogether
Posts: 5706
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 3409
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3578 Post by Bonatogether » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:36 am

President Eden wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:37 pm
##VOTE snowy801

I reserve the right to resume harassing my son into further development as a mafia player and a good man at an undisclosed time
beta male failing to follow through on votes. sad!
1

snowy801
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 7052

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3579 Post by snowy801 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:38 am

Bonatogether wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:36 am
President Eden wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:37 pm
##VOTE snowy801

I reserve the right to resume harassing my son into further development as a mafia player and a good man at an undisclosed time
beta male failing to follow through on votes. sad!
son talking about beta males and father talking about Andrew Tate

It's not looking good for the Eden household
2

snowy801
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 7052

Re: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN]

#3580 Post by snowy801 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:39 am

ghug wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:36 am
ghug wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:36 am
snowy801 wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:33 am
I should correct myself

worcej seems to think it's not me, but then he thinks it's Eden, which doesn't really help me either way.
I also think it's not you.
Fuck that's a bad sign.
Oh hey welcome to where I'm at
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests