wD Mafia Master Post

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
BesharamSabi
Posts: 1493
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 2207

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1281 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:48 am

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:43 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:41 am
Durga wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:39 am


we can do a quick mini at least (shorter phases)
I was about to say that. Let's do a mini but with pr this time because uh eden vanilla mini was a mess.
Sounds like the players needed to play better
I PLAYED THE BEST I COULD (BESIDES DAY 3 &. 4 BECAUSE FAMILY OBLIGATIONS)
2

Durga
Posts: 9334
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4901

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1282 Post by Durga » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:58 am

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:43 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:41 am
Durga wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:39 am


we can do a quick mini at least (shorter phases)
I was about to say that. Let's do a mini but with pr this time because uh eden vanilla mini was a mess.
Sounds like the players needed to play better
yeah fuck PR
3

Macca573
Posts: 1427
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 576

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1283 Post by Macca573 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:14 am

Whoever ends up running, I'd be happy to Co-GM.
1

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 7339
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 4321

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1284 Post by kgray » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:25 am

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:43 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:41 am
Durga wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:39 am


we can do a quick mini at least (shorter phases)
I was about to say that. Let's do a mini but with pr this time because uh eden vanilla mini was a mess.
Sounds like the players needed to play better
hi welcome to webDip mafia, you must be knew
6

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1493
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 2207

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1285 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:29 am

kgray wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:25 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:43 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:41 am


I was about to say that. Let's do a mini but with pr this time because uh eden vanilla mini was a mess.
Sounds like the players needed to play better
hi welcome to webDip mafia, you must be knew
Knew
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12746
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 7072

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1286 Post by ghug » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:32 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:29 am
kgray wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:25 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:43 am


Sounds like the players needed to play better
hi welcome to webDip mafia, you must be knew
Knew
Haha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders!
5

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1493
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 2207

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1287 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:37 am

ghug wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:32 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:29 am
kgray wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:25 am


hi welcome to webDip mafia, you must be knew
Knew
Haha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders!
OK khug
3

President Eden
Posts: 3076
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4980

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1288 Post by President Eden » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:23 am

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:43 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:41 am
Durga wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:39 am


we can do a quick mini at least (shorter phases)
I was about to say that. Let’s do a mini but with pr this time because uh eden vanilla mini was a mess.
Sounds like the players needed to play better
3 of them didn’t :smirk:
4

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1493
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 2207

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1289 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:25 am

I think someone in the kouncil, either Vecna or dargo, should gm the mini game with Chaqa being co gm so that we can test out the discord thing. Makes the most sense

Also I said Chaqa as Co gm since he's too busy moving to gm unless he can manage it full time.

I dunno it's probably a wart idea for the first discord thing to be with someone who has mod powers on the mafia server?
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18932
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 11236
Contact:

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1290 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:18 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:25 am
I think someone in the kouncil, either Vecna or dargo, should gm the mini game with Chaqa being co gm so that we can test out the discord thing. Makes the most sense

Also I said Chaqa as Co gm since he's too busy moving to gm unless he can manage it full time.

I dunno it's probably a wart idea for the first discord thing to be with someone who has mod powers on the mafia server?
I didn't think we were definitely going to use Discord?

I'd still rather not personally.
1

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1493
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 2207

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1291 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:28 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:18 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:25 am
I think someone in the kouncil, either Vecna or dargo, should gm the mini game with Chaqa being co gm so that we can test out the discord thing. Makes the most sense

Also I said Chaqa as Co gm since he's too busy moving to gm unless he can manage it full time.

I dunno it's probably a wart idea for the first discord thing to be with someone who has mod powers on the mafia server?
I didn't think we were definitely going to use Discord?

I'd still rather not personally.
The vibe I got from kouncil it's going to be discord so 🤷‍♀️
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12746
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 7072

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1292 Post by ghug » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:17 am

I think we should try bozo's thing.
3

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7845
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4823

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1293 Post by Chaqa » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:45 am

ghug wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:17 am
I think we should try bozo's thing.
I have some concerns about it, but we could probably trial it in a mini-game and see.
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12746
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 7072

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1294 Post by ghug » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:37 am

Chaqa wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:45 am
ghug wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:17 am
I think we should try bozo's thing.
I have some concerns about it, but we could probably trial it in a mini-game and see.
Would you feel better if we spent some time trying to break it beforehand?
1

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 4785
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 5057
Contact:

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1295 Post by dargorygel » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:45 pm

ghug wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:17 am
I think we should try bozo's thing.
Resisting the urge to imitate a middle school aged boy, saying, "You ARE bozo's thing."
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18932
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 11236
Contact:

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1296 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:24 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:45 pm
ghug wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:17 am
I think we should try bozo's thing.
Resisting the urge to imitate a middle school aged boy, saying, "You ARE bozo's thing."
Something something Ghug's mom something something Bozo's thing.
1

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1493
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 2207

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1297 Post by BesharamSabi » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:33 pm

Sooooooooo sign ups when 🙃
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18932
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 11236
Contact:

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1298 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:16 pm

Sign-ups for the next main Mafia game will open during next week. I will be submitting my setup to the Council in the next day or so.

I'm not sure what's happening with a mini or if anyone is actually running one?
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18932
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 11236
Contact:

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1299 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:10 pm

My M71 setup is now with the most esteemed Councilmembers Darg and Eden for review. Who else is on the Council is it Chaqa?
1

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18932
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 11236
Contact:

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

#1300 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:11 pm

Oh it's Vekna isn't it. I'll send it to him as well.
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Bonatogether, BusinessLamp and 3 guests