M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2961 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:42 pm

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:11 pm
Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:59 pm
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:34 pm
if durga's the last scum I think we've lost already
Why would you say this
no filter
also if town ends the day on town tomorrow we lose and it seems like he's going to vote me
I’ve lost enough KiLos that I know to reset. This is why I want all night. Clear my head. Readjust. I need to be able to both challenge my previous thoughts and convince the other town as well. Last KiLo I lost was because I voted the other town at the end and didn’t give him a chance to go right. Was not good by me.

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2962 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:48 pm

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:26 pm
like “why would I kill the person I was trying to push for a kill”
Who would you kill?
That’s exactly what I’d do if I were scum and thought I couldn’t win a heads up against you. Otherwise I like to keep things simple as scum. I only swing away as scum when I’m losing.

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2963 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:49 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:41 pm
Assdffhhkkllgdjdjfjh I'm not gonna be here Friday or Saturday tbh
Oh…if we’re both alive that’s not good. Ok. I’ll try to hammer.

Durga
Posts: 8831
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4252

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2964 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:08 pm

I'm still unsure what's preventing you from it. You can do the same - in fact better - analysis when there's 3 people left

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2965 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:18 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:08 pm
I'm still unsure what's preventing you from it. You can do the same - in fact better - analysis when there's 3 people left
Yeah. But I’m going to crash hard tonight. And right now socializing with my grandmother. I just needed time to reset. But if you’re not going to be here, and are in the game that’s no good either.

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2966 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:19 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:18 pm
Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:08 pm
I'm still unsure what's preventing you from it. You can do the same - in fact better - analysis when there's 3 people left
Yeah. But I’m going to crash hard tonight. And right now socializing with my grandmother. I just needed time to reset. But if you’re not going to be here, and are in the game that’s no good either.
I hammered. But I’m out for at least 15 hours. Sorry, but that’s life.

President Eden
Posts: 3022
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4923

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2967 Post by President Eden » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:15 pm

Night has ended early
2

President Eden
Posts: 3022
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4923

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2968 Post by President Eden » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:18 pm

I am so swamped with stories 😬

DEATHLLAMA8 has DIED. He was the SLEEPWALKER.

The final day is upon us. The game ends at 9pm GMT on Friday, October 29.
5

Durga
Posts: 8831
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4252

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2969 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:20 pm

LOL wtf it can't be doom right

Durga
Posts: 8831
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4252

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2970 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:20 pm

Rip death I appreciated you all game honestly

Durga
Posts: 8831
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4252

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2971 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:21 pm

I will reread but I can't see it not being bunny. Should have kept death alive I would have been more confused on who it was. But I guess I also have to convince doom it's not me

Durga
Posts: 8831
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4252

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2972 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:24 pm

Scum!doom voting Kak like that his big guts

Durga
Posts: 8831
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4252

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2973 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:24 pm

Well at least it's confirmed someone was bussing Kak 😂
1

Durga
Posts: 8831
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4252

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2974 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:25 pm

Naw scum can't fake trying to sleep and randomly thinking deathllama might be scum that's ridiculous and so multi leveled I can't

Doom427
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 970

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2975 Post by Doom427 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:35 pm

Scum teams an asshole, I really wanted to die. This is too much damn pressure.

Doom427
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 970

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2976 Post by Doom427 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:38 pm

Ok, where I'm at this moment is-

My head says Durga is probably scum, because she's been posting a lot, but I haven't really caught that much scum hunting, and all the other top posters died.

But my heart says Bunny, who recalibrated play after the fight with Ghug. Vecna felt pretty scummy on look backs, and Bunny has been pretty scum so far.

I hate this, I hate this, why did y'all do this to me?

Durga
Posts: 8831
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4252

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2977 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:42 pm

I'm sorry I'm scum because I'm posting a lot?? Shouldn't it be the opposite? I'm actively trying to solve the game, or do you think all my posts are fake

Durga
Posts: 8831
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4252

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2978 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:42 pm

Like how am I not scum hunting ridiculous

Durga
Posts: 8831
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4252

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2979 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:44 pm

Explain why if I was scum I wouldn't have pushed bunny over Sabi last turn. Sabi being here ups my chances of winning as scum by a fuck lot. I forced y'all to hammer Sabi. Tell me the scum logic behind it.

Durga
Posts: 8831
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4252

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2980 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:52 pm

DAY 1 VOTE COUNT FINAL

lfischl (5): TheFlyingBoat, damo666, Durga, DeathLlama8, ghug
damo666 (3): Kakarroto, snowy801, Doom427
snowy801 (2): rdrivera2005, Jamiet99uk
Kakarroto (1): Vecna

DAY 3 VOTE COUNT FINAL

Jamiet99uk (6): TheFlyingBoat, DeathLlama8, BunnyGo, Durga, BesharamSabi, damo666
BunnyGo (2): rdrivera2005, Doom427
Doom427 (1): [/color]Jamiet99uk

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests