M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
DeathLlama8
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 675

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2921 Post by DeathLlama8 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:35 pm

yeah no you’re right. bye sabi
##END

Durga
Posts: 8832
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4255

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2922 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:42 pm

I think that ends the day

DeathLlama8
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 675

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2923 Post by DeathLlama8 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:45 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:42 pm
I think that ends the game

Durga
Posts: 8832
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4255

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2924 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:47 pm

Fingers crossed

President Eden
Posts: 3025
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4929

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2925 Post by President Eden » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:55 pm

day has ended
2

President Eden
Posts: 3025
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4929

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2926 Post by President Eden » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:56 pm

ahh shit this bot i swear

day has ended early
2

President Eden
Posts: 3025
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4929

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2927 Post by President Eden » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:58 pm

i WILL catch up on flavor… promise. but for now no flavor.

BESHARAMSABI has DIED. They were a CITIZEN OF WEBDIPA.

night has begun etc.
3

Durga
Posts: 8832
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4255

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2928 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:59 pm

Rip sorry Sabi but it had to be done
1

Doom427
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 973

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2929 Post by Doom427 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:04 pm

:(

Too much to hope for I guess

Doom427
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 973

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2930 Post by Doom427 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:05 pm

Morbidly curious if Scum Team will choose not to night kill that way we have to pick from a pool of 4. Can they choose not to night kill? I don't know if that's legal. Anyway, let's get those hammer night votes in too

DeathLlama8
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 675

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2931 Post by DeathLlama8 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:07 pm

RIP

DeathLlama8
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 675

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2932 Post by DeathLlama8 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:08 pm

idk why they gave up like that

DeathLlama8
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 675

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2933 Post by DeathLlama8 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:10 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:48 am
I didn't remember a scum slip by him. Did a search for "scumslip" and "scum slip" and reread his and my N3 and D4. Still not sure what you're asking. So I guess the answer is: clearly not memorably important.
This might've been D3 actually but it was the whole argument over rdrivera "slipping" that he shot ghug
BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:48 am
Question for you: Why did someone kill TFB? Why did they kill snowy? Why did they kill ghug? I'm surprised you haven't been digging into this, it's what I'd be doing if I were rereading the game 5 times.
Why is this specifically a question for me? I don't think NK analysis is that useful, especially early (N1/N2). I think they killed damo N3 because he was outed PR and TFB N4 because everyone was soft clearing him?

DeathLlama8
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 675

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2934 Post by DeathLlama8 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:34 pm

if durga's the last scum I think we've lost already

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2935 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:34 pm

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:10 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:48 am
I didn't remember a scum slip by him. Did a search for "scumslip" and "scum slip" and reread his and my N3 and D4. Still not sure what you're asking. So I guess the answer is: clearly not memorably important.
This might've been D3 actually but it was the whole argument over rdrivera "slipping" that he shot ghug
BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:48 am
Question for you: Why did someone kill TFB? Why did they kill snowy? Why did they kill ghug? I'm surprised you haven't been digging into this, it's what I'd be doing if I were rereading the game 5 times.
Why is this specifically a question for me? I don't think NK analysis is that useful, especially early (N1/N2). I think they killed damo N3 because he was outed PR and TFB N4 because everyone was soft clearing him?
Ok. You’ve been rereading for mech more than I have. I think of NKs as a mech issue. And I think why damo died was pretty clear.

I’m probably not hammering tonight. Sorry, but unless I die tonight, I’d like time to reread everyone, and I might just take time to sleep a bit. And as Doom said, me dying tonight would be weird.

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2936 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:35 pm

RIP Sabi. Nice playing with you. Come back again.

Durga
Posts: 8832
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4255

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2937 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:58 pm

Doom427 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:05 pm
Morbidly curious if Scum Team will choose not to night kill that way we have to pick from a pool of 4. Can they choose not to night kill? I don't know if that's legal. Anyway, let's get those hammer night votes in too
We can no kill if they do that

Durga
Posts: 8832
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4255

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2938 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:59 pm

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:34 pm
if durga's the last scum I think we've lost already
Why would you say this

Doom427
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 973

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2939 Post by Doom427 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:00 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:58 pm
Doom427 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:05 pm
Morbidly curious if Scum Team will choose not to night kill that way we have to pick from a pool of 4. Can they choose not to night kill? I don't know if that's legal. Anyway, let's get those hammer night votes in too
We can no kill if they do that
How does the game end then? Do we just stalemate? If the best moves for both teams is to just never kill, does that force a draw? Don't think you can draw in this game.

Durga
Posts: 8832
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4255

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2940 Post by Durga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:00 pm

Bunny you're not freaking dying tonight yeesh. Just hammer. It's scummy not to hammer.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests