M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 720
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1314

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2401 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:12 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:09 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:08 am
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:15 pm


Because I can't see scum Sabi doing the reasoning they just did about me not wanting him alive at milo.
Why?
Scum would want me alive at milo because I am a liability and not helping town lol.
No that part I get. My question is why does rdr think scum!Sabi couldn't come up with that logic?

Durga
Posts: 8832
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4255

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2402 Post by Durga » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:12 am

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:58 pm
Durga wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:53 pm
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:10 pm

*as mafia
Who told you this? I'm pretty bad as mafia actually
idk you just generally seem competent
😎 Well thanks maybe I am mafia now

Durga
Posts: 8832
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4255

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2403 Post by Durga » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:13 am

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:01 am
Pull yourself together lmao Durga :lol:
😩 Take my phone away from me
1

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 1983

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2404 Post by BesharamSabi » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:16 am

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:11 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:08 am
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:06 am
hi sabi why did you vote specifically for jamiet yesterday
Because it was the leading wagon and I didn't want to end day on an unvote. I was also distracted by jackbox. This can be confirmed by durga and tfb who were with me for jackbox.
did you think jamiet was scum?
I couldn't read his vibes. I had trouble with that the last game and this game.

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 720
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1314

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2405 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:16 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:13 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:01 am
Pull yourself together lmao Durga :lol:
😩 Take my phone away from me
For real lol, I had finally started to towered you and now you go all weird on us :lol: :x

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 720
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1314

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2406 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:17 am

townread*

DeathLlama8
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 675

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2407 Post by DeathLlama8 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:17 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:16 am
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:11 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:08 am


Because it was the leading wagon and I didn't want to end day on an unvote. I was also distracted by jackbox. This can be confirmed by durga and tfb who were with me for jackbox.
did you think jamiet was scum?
I couldn't read his vibes. I had trouble with that the last game and this game.
you were townreading jamiet pretty hard before that iirc, right?

Durga
Posts: 8832
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4255

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2408 Post by Durga » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:24 am

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:16 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:13 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:01 am
Pull yourself together lmao Durga :lol:
😩 Take my phone away from me
For real lol, I had finally started to towered you and now you go all weird on us :lol: :x
Lol I'm town!! Tell me one scum who would be so excited about this game 😂

DeathLlama8
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 675

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2409 Post by DeathLlama8 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:51 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:24 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:16 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:13 am


😩 Take my phone away from me
For real lol, I had finally started to towered you and now you go all weird on us :lol: :x
Lol I'm town!! Tell me one scum who would be so excited about this game 😂
I would be pretty excited if I was scum rn

Durga
Posts: 8832
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4255

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2410 Post by Durga » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:54 am

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:51 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:24 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:16 am


For real lol, I had finally started to towered you and now you go all weird on us :lol: :x
Lol I'm town!! Tell me one scum who would be so excited about this game 😂
I would be pretty excited if I was scum rn
You like getting your ass kicked eh?

DeathLlama8
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 675

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2411 Post by DeathLlama8 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:57 am

Trying to do a solo run as scum is kinda exciting though, like what snowy was tryna pull off last game
The only time it’s happened to me I immediately got shot by the vig

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 720
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1314

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2412 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:04 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:24 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:16 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:13 am


😩 Take my phone away from me
For real lol, I had finally started to towered you and now you go all weird on us :lol: :x
Lol I'm town!! Tell me one scum who would be so excited about this game 😂
Well, for one, a very drunk one :P

Durga
Posts: 8832
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4255

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2413 Post by Durga » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:13 am

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:04 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:24 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:16 am


For real lol, I had finally started to towered you and now you go all weird on us :lol: :x
Lol I'm town!! Tell me one scum who would be so excited about this game 😂
Well, for one, a very drunk one :P
I am completely sober tonight, for the record

BesharamSabi
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Karma: 1983

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2414 Post by BesharamSabi » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:13 am

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:17 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:16 am
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:11 am


did you think jamiet was scum?
I couldn't read his vibes. I had trouble with that the last game and this game.
you were townreading jamiet pretty hard before that iirc, right?
I. Think everyone by default is town until I find something off.

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 720
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1314

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2415 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:21 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:13 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:04 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:24 am


Lol I'm town!! Tell me one scum who would be so excited about this game 😂
Well, for one, a very drunk one :P
I am completely sober tonight, for the record
That can always be fixed lol
1

Durga
Posts: 8832
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4255

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2416 Post by Durga » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:23 am

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:21 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:13 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:04 am


Well, for one, a very drunk one :P
I am completely sober tonight, for the record
That can always be fixed lol
Bad influence

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5739
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1633

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2417 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:27 am

Durga wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:54 pm
I didn't read this game like 5 times to have rdr shade me like this, especially since he probably hasnt even read it once
I have read all game once and some parts twice. You say I am shading you but you keep dismissing my comments as if I am not engaged in the game and this isn't true.

Anyway, I don't want to spend my last days just tunneling you. So, I will stop here and tomorrow I intend to look D1 and D2 again.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5739
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1633

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2418 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:33 am

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:12 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:09 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:08 am


Why?
Scum would want me alive at milo because I am a liability and not helping town lol.
No that part I get. My question is why does rdr think scum!Sabi couldn't come up with that logic?
I think scum Sabi will not defend someone who was pushing them (this time I remembered) that way. They could just let me be DKed set Bunny or Durga to be just and keep playing the "lost newbie " card to the end. Why would they stick his neck for me if they aren't town?
2

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5739
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1633

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2419 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:34 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:33 am
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:12 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:09 am


Scum would want me alive at milo because I am a liability and not helping town lol.
No that part I get. My question is why does rdr think scum!Sabi couldn't come up with that logic?
I think scum Sabi will not defend someone who was pushing them (this time I remembered) that way. They could just let me be DKed set Bunny or Durga to be next and keep playing the "lost newbie " card to the end. Why would they stick his neck for me if they aren't town?
Redacted.

"Set Bunny or Durga to be next"

DeathLlama8
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 675

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2420 Post by DeathLlama8 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:00 am

someone lmk if i'm tunnelling or respond to this if you think it's wrong but
1. sabi was jamiet's second highest scumread for all of d3, and jamiet voted #1 (doom) and #3 (bunny) for the entire day without really pressuring or interacting with sabi at all
2. sabi brought up unprompted that they townread jamiet and didn't understand where his wagon was coming from (although they said today that they townread everyone), made one post about how bunny's evidence on jamiet seemed solid, then voted for jamiet at eod because he was the biggest wagon and they had to vote someone
3. otherwise, sabi didn't really give opinions on kakarroto and jamiet for the entire game, explicitly avoiding commenting on kakarroto's claim directly while casting shade on both damo and kakarroto
4. sabi has been openly speculating on PRs in the thread, which I guess is NAI but is also objectively bad
5. sabi posted a giant case on doom, then didn't really push her at all, and otherwise hasn't really been scumhunting recently
6. I don't really have a reason to townread sabi other than vibes given by individual posts (which I'm not particularly good at interpreting) or believe miskilling sabi before milo would be particularly bad for town

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jamiet99uk and 10 guests