M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
BunnyGo
Posts: 10110
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3229

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5961 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:37 am

Here was EMC's "A Terribly Touching Erotic Tale With Fade-out Sex Scenes Because EMC Can’t Afford Getting Banned"

Oh man...I forgot that in addition to refusing to surrender, I also refused to let the GM introduce hammers. Goddamn, Eden that was a fun game (and Chaq...you went very deep as the solo scum...)
3

BunnyGo
Posts: 10110
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3229

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5962 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:38 am

Vecna wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:34 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:09 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:02 am


Again, this kind of thing based on an incorrect assumption can lose the game for town.
Exactly. I'm really not enjoying this game.
You think Worcej was faking his anger?

(note how Bozo is completely missing out on the real reason that everyone thinks Worcej was for real)
I think Worcej is always faking his anger. He chooses to be angry because he enjoys it.
2

Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4455

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5963 Post by Vecna » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:39 am

Im actually starting to worry that Jasnah just let Bunny cc her, take the PR claim, to see if scum would kill him.

Bunny feels so tone-deaf this game at times. Like he is completely out of tune with anything most people appear to feel?

(or maybe im just completely wrong about everything, but yo)
3

Bonatogether
Posts: 3136
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1402
Contact:

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5964 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:39 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:16 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:59 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:49 am


Doom and I have been town deemed by everyone. I voted for tfb ffs.
This isn't a townclear by any stretch.
STOP POSTING MY THOUGHTS BEFORE ME!

How can I keep scumreading you....stop making it hard to tunnel. You're being coached now to do this, right?
Yeah, definitely. ghug has taught me the way of the bungo
1

BunnyGo
Posts: 10110
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3229

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5965 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:40 am

Vecna wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:39 am
Im actually starting to worry that Jasnah just let Bunny cc her, take the PR claim, to see if scum would kill him.

Bunny feels so tone-deaf this game at times. Like he is completely out of tune with anything most people appear to feel?

(or maybe im just completely wrong about everything, but yo)
yo
2

Bonatogether
Posts: 3136
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1402
Contact:

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5966 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:40 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:17 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:22 pm
Vecna wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:20 pm


Ironically, Bona also came out looking pretty good to me.

Happy I changed my mind on you last minute. Good going Bona
hammer bozo
This is a good example of confirmation bias.
How so?
1

BunnyGo
Posts: 10110
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3229

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5967 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:40 am

Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:39 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:16 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:59 am


This isn't a townclear by any stretch.
STOP POSTING MY THOUGHTS BEFORE ME!

How can I keep scumreading you....stop making it hard to tunnel. You're being coached now to do this, right?
Yeah, definitely. ghug has taught me the way of the bungo
So you're saying that you and ghug are in scumchat together?
2

Bonatogether
Posts: 3136
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1402
Contact:

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5968 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:41 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:39 am
Durga wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:50 pm
bozo has been scummy the whole time and now he's not talking like we don't even need to discuss this we can hammer d3
I was not talking because I was not online.
you were online enough to claim
1

Bonatogether
Posts: 3136
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1402
Contact:

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5969 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:42 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:40 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:39 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:16 am


STOP POSTING MY THOUGHTS BEFORE ME!

How can I keep scumreading you....stop making it hard to tunnel. You're being coached now to do this, right?
Yeah, definitely. ghug has taught me the way of the bungo
So you're saying that you and ghug are in scumchat together?
yeah
1

Bonatogether
Posts: 3136
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1402
Contact:

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5970 Post by Bonatogether » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:43 am

Vecna wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:39 am
Im actually starting to worry that Jasnah just let Bunny cc her, take the PR claim, to see if scum would kill him.

Bunny feels so tone-deaf this game at times. Like he is completely out of tune with anything most people appear to feel?

(or maybe im just completely wrong about everything, but yo)
Bunny has not felt on the ball
2

BunnyGo
Posts: 10110
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3229

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5971 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:46 am

Good morning, Doom.
2

President Eden
Posts: 2901
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4587

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5972 Post by President Eden » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:04 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:05 am
President Eden wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:22 am
fmpov, we kill bozo, rivera, doom, snowy, tom, ghug, sabi (not in this order, though bozo is obviously right first) and we win. kgray and vecna look good despite not voting bozo. i think even rightfully adding me to the list that's still auto or very close

so i guess this is the time to ask these questions:
- did mafia bus bozo?
- is vecna mafia?
- is kgray mafia?
if the answer to all these is "no," congrats, we've won the game
You just left my towncore.

Why do you think this game is easy?
Keep reading—it’s not.
And further complicated by bozo returning and putting up a fight.
I’m inclined just to wait until tomorrow and see how the rest of night plays out
2

BunnyGo
Posts: 10110
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3229

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5973 Post by BunnyGo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:07 pm

President Eden wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:04 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:05 am
President Eden wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:22 am
fmpov, we kill bozo, rivera, doom, snowy, tom, ghug, sabi (not in this order, though bozo is obviously right first) and we win. kgray and vecna look good despite not voting bozo. i think even rightfully adding me to the list that's still auto or very close

so i guess this is the time to ask these questions:
- did mafia bus bozo?
- is vecna mafia?
- is kgray mafia?
if the answer to all these is "no," congrats, we've won the game
You just left my towncore.

Why do you think this game is easy?
Keep reading—it’s not.
And further complicated by bozo returning and putting up a fight.
I’m inclined just to wait until tomorrow and see how the rest of night plays out
Too late. You were gloating.
2

President Eden
Posts: 2901
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4587

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5974 Post by President Eden » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:10 pm

bozo, at risk of oversimplifying, a lot of what you’ve said is emphasizing that being confident in worcej’s Doctor claim will cost us the game, and not proving why we shouldn’t believe him. If you’re Doctor it’s true, but it’s notably the angle mafia would take in your shoes too—the implied takeaway is that we should kill both of you to be safe, when as the genuine Doctor I think you’d be focused first on proving worcej is faking.

Why should we believe you over worcej?
2

President Eden
Posts: 2901
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4587

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5975 Post by President Eden » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:12 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:07 pm
President Eden wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:04 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:05 am


You just left my towncore.

Why do you think this game is easy?
Keep reading—it’s not.
And further complicated by bozo returning and putting up a fight.
I’m inclined just to wait until tomorrow and see how the rest of night plays out
Too late. You were gloating.
Not in the slightest, I was happy that I thought I’d gotten somewhere, which faded with the realization that “no mafia bused bozo” probably doesn’t work.
2

Doom427
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 940

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5976 Post by Doom427 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:21 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:46 am
Good morning, Doom.
Good morning Bunny!

I was hoping someone else would have read through that analysis for me, and debated it. Hate having to come up with my own thoughts :(
Also, the fact everyone agrees with the WorceJ claim does make me wonder... PE keeps pushing theories that just so happen to town clear him. It's the second time this happened and it's just... You know, a thing. He did offer we could kill him too, but, just a thought.
2

Doom427
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 940

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5977 Post by Doom427 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:23 pm

Doom427 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:21 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:46 am
Good morning, Doom.
Good morning Bunny!

I was hoping someone else would have read through that analysis for me, and debated it. Hate having to come up with my own thoughts :(
Also, the fact everyone agrees with the WorceJ claim does make me wonder... PE keeps pushing theories that just so happen to town clear him. It's the second time this happened and it's just... You know, a thing. He did offer we could kill him too, but, just a thought.
I don't think we should kill him, keep in mind, because If I'm wrong that's bad, and if I'm right and he wins as Mafia, I get to hold that over the wibdiplomacy's forums heads for years, which is a much greater victory.
2

President Eden
Posts: 2901
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4587

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5978 Post by President Eden » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:27 pm

Doom427 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:21 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:46 am
Good morning, Doom.
Good morning Bunny!

I was hoping someone else would have read through that analysis for me, and debated it. Hate having to come up with my own thoughts :(
Also, the fact everyone agrees with the WorceJ claim does make me wonder... PE keeps pushing theories that just so happen to town clear him. It's the second time this happened and it's just... You know, a thing. He did offer we could kill him too, but, just a thought.
Why would I do anything else? It’s the one 100% verifiable piece of information I have.
It’s not alignment indicative from the outside because I’d do the same thing either way, but I don’t get why you’re acting like it’s weird that I am doing something that I’d do in any case.
2

Doom427
Posts: 416
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:54 am
Karma: 940

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5979 Post by Doom427 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:34 pm

President Eden wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:27 pm
Doom427 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:21 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:46 am
Good morning, Doom.
Good morning Bunny!

I was hoping someone else would have read through that analysis for me, and debated it. Hate having to come up with my own thoughts :(
Also, the fact everyone agrees with the WorceJ claim does make me wonder... PE keeps pushing theories that just so happen to town clear him. It's the second time this happened and it's just... You know, a thing. He did offer we could kill him too, but, just a thought.
Why would I do anything else? It’s the one 100% verifiable piece of information I have.
It’s not alignment indicative from the outside because I’d do the same thing either way, but I don’t get why you’re acting like it’s weird that I am doing something that I’d do in any case.
I mean, yeah, if you're town your game doesn't change. If you're Mafia, the question is can you set up the game like this to make yourself LOOK town, and only town. You CAN set up the kill on Damo, and I'd assume Mafia PE could make votes you did, I dunno, not gonna check, driving into work RN, and car is fogged up so had to park and wait for heat.
2

President Eden
Posts: 2901
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4587

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#5980 Post by President Eden » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:40 pm

The more important question is, what’s your take on the Doc claims and how we should proceed from here?
2

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Doom427 and 7 guests