M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
snowy801

Re: M69: Trapped in the Chipotle R&D Lab [HIDDEN]

#1421 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:15 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:10 am

I don't get what you want with this questions. I answered to anyone who addressed me, so it's pretty obvious I don't agree with that Vecna remark and I said this pretty vocally, so what else you want to hear?
I was mainly interested in how you feel about Vecna directly. But I see that you said town, but less, which I did read but apparently just never processed in my head so my bad.

I wasn't accusing you of being hostile in a bad way, I was just trying to understand what you think of him. You did bag him pretty tight last game (albeit with a huge advantage)

Did you have any questions? Not just for me, it just feels like you're not asking a lot and just mainly being responsive.

Vecna

#1422 Post by Vecna » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:22 am

Snowy, I get youre somewhat unfamiliair with me, but just take it from me....

This is my town game, and pretty much noone is going to scumread me this game, whatsoever. Trust their read. Im one of those chums whose scumgame suffers because my towngame overpowers it in every way possible.

Anyways, ill throw you a bone and stop voting you. I still have some suspicions that arent completely laid to rest, but youre also saying a bunch of sensible things, and at least youre keeping the game alive with content. It reeks a bit of desperation, but that is also to be expected of town facing undue pressure.

I vibed a bit with the stuff you said about Kakarotto. Nothing the slot has done has left a mark.

Lfischl is.....sadly nearly always like this. He hasnt really lashed out at anyone yet for voting him for lurking though, which is a little uncharacterismatic.

I should probably also just recant the shit I said about Jamiet. Im still not convinced the slot is scum, and the way its reasoning feels like his old stubborn self in a muted form. But im also prone to keep changing my mind when a slot does something that (apparently to me alone) is slightly more towny than the shit that preceded it.

Having said that, its also a typical play for me to get a very solid initial gutread on someone, and then change it in the same manner. This couldve very well happened with Worcej, where i changed my mind, probably way too easily.

Vecna

#1423 Post by Vecna » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:22 am

##vote Kakkarrotto

Here little kitty-kitty

lfischl

#1424 Post by lfischl » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:27 am

Vecna wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:22 am

This is my town game, and pretty much noone is going to scumread me this game, whatsoever. Trust their read. Im one of those chums whose scumgame suffers because my towngame overpowers it in every way possible.

Anyways, ill throw you a bone and stop voting you. I still have some suspicions that arent completely laid to rest, but youre also saying a bunch of sensible things, and at least youre keeping the game alive with content. It reeks a bit of desperation, but that is also to be expected of town facing undue pressure.

I vibed a bit with the stuff you said about Kakarotto. Nothing the slot has done has left a mark.

Lfischl is.....sadly nearly always like this. He hasnt really lashed out at anyone yet for voting him for lurking though, which is a little uncharacterismatic.

I should probably also just recant the shit I said about Jamiet. Im still not convinced the slot is scum, and the way its reasoning feels like his old stubborn self in a muted form. But im also prone to keep changing my mind when a slot does something that (apparently to me alone) is slightly more towny than the shit that preceded it.

Having said that, its also a typical play for me to get a very solid initial gutread on someone, and then change it in the same manner. This couldve very well happened with Worcej, where i changed my mind, probably way too easily.
Been busy these past couple days, should be more active on the weekend. Also, anyone else not have their item and role pms?

TheMadMonarch

#1425 Post by TheMadMonarch » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:34 am

lfischl wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:27 am
Vecna wrote:

Been busy these past couple days, should be more active on the weekend. Also, anyone else not have their item and role pms?
I asked about it in the discord. It seems they weren't picked up in the last forum backup (they just did some maintenance), and are gone forever.

Vecna

#1426 Post by Vecna » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:38 am

If I just occam's razor all behavior into a read, ignoring any potential high level trickery, aknowledging its probably happening but is probably only one or maybe two persons, then thisll suddenly become a lot easier to condense. Itll maybe give some clarity. So, the most simple, bare-bone reasons for townreading a bunch of people to cut down to people I need to kill.

------

BobMcBob: Just town. No reason to worry. It all makes sense. His flaws and silly things make sense. He's not trying to impress or do funny business.

Hamilton Brian: Is struggling with reads. Does enough to be a quasi-level townread. Is trying to bring back town cohesion. Can fake this, but im going to simply assume its genuine.

rdrivera2005: Current streak of posts reads very genuine. Calls out bullshit. Tries to correct reads where he feels theyre wrong. Pretty towny behavior.

Macca573: Ill just sheep people saying the reply to the muting is okay. I wanna see more, but im sure more will come. Macca is such an easy read normally as town. Itll sort itself out. No priotity to kill at all.

Maniac: Hard to put into words. Scum Maniac is scared. This Maniac has got a few little claws here and there. I think this is town Maniac. No where near certain. Dont wanna deal with it regardless.

Ghug: Easy logic to apply: is getting frustrated. Realizes im town. Probably feels a bunch of things and does silly outbursts. Kid probably means well. Lets just give him a silly slightly above null read or whatever for the purpose of this stupid exercise. Probably terrible reasoning

Null'ish:
bozotheclown: The only one here ill give words I think. Has done the bare minimum to be a Bozo. Few very simple reads. Is once again tunneling a very small group. Barely interacts with the rest of the game. Mediocre mechanic/list with little follow up. Still fairly possible its a slightly better than average scum performance.

damo666: Something inside me wants to think DAmo keeps calling out to me to see the light. But theres a bunch of things that have rubbed me the wrong way. At least is unlikely to be the scum doing the nightkilling. Occams razor, item roleblock, lower chances to be scum, no priority today.

Jamiet99uk: Jamiet is usually very easily under the radar as scum, and when he faces pressure, he slithers out easily. More prone to get into trouble as town. This is why I made the statement of "not sure I can keep scumreading him". He's clumsily getting himself into more and more trouble, and he doesnt really care. Thats not usually his play as scum. Its smoother and slicker, and more aware to say the right things.

lfischl - Meh
snowy801 - Putting in a good performance if naughty. Makes me feel sympathetic. Which is ofcourse the intent.

Below null:

Kakarroto: can make such good impressions when town. Talks about stuff. Come back kakakakak

Worcej: I always regret ignoring my initial gut feelings. Dude probably just scum and I talked myself out of the right instinct.

foodcoats: Instinct keeps telling me he's scum. Havent seen a single redeeming thing on the slot. No clue why some people even remotely townread this.

I feel some names fell off the list somehow?

Vecna

#1427 Post by Vecna » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:38 am

lfischl wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:27 am
Vecna wrote:

lmao, wat?

Vecna

#1428 Post by Vecna » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:39 am

oh yeah, my role pm is also gone

Vecna

#1429 Post by Vecna » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:40 am

##vote Foodcoats

TheMadMonarch

#1430 Post by TheMadMonarch » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:46 am

Vecna wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:40 am
##vote Foodcoats
Can you elaborate on this? You say it's obvious, but imagine that I'm bad at this game.

Vecna

#1431 Post by Vecna » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:52 am

If you have to ignore the one big post during the night, can you mention a single thing Foodcoats has done this game?

Any meaningfull contribution that isnt just faffing about and semi-trolling?

TheMadMonarch

#1432 Post by TheMadMonarch » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:53 am

Vecna wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:52 am
If you have to ignore the one big post during the night, can you mention a single thing Foodcoats has done this game?

No. However, I can't do that with (nearly) all of the players.

snowy801

#1433 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:57 am

Vecna wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:52 am

I mean I really liked his reaction pg 49/50
Could just be wishful thinking on my part though, but I considered that before you brought this up and still liked it. Take that as you will

snowy801

#1434 Post by snowy801 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:59 am

50/51, I should say

Vecna

#1435 Post by Vecna » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:14 am

well, my reads feel like a piece of shit anyway, and im not very certain about this one either

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1436 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:22 am

Vecna wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:14 am
well, my reads feel like a piece of shit anyway, and im not very certain about this one either
I feel like I need to be sheeping Vecna until I drop dead or I am sufficiently upset to find them playing as mafia. Which I don’t think they are. I remember a recent game when you asked something to the effect of, “why am I so bad at this!”

All of us going forward knowing how bad we are at this might help us.

Let’s put the egos away, be respectful, answer questions directly without the logic puzzles, and get it done!

Vecna

#1437 Post by Vecna » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:29 am

Hamilton Brian wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:22 am
Vecna wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:14 am
I feel like I need to be sheeping Vecna until I drop dead or I am sufficiently upset to find them playing as mafia. Which I don’t think they are. I remember a recent game when you asked something to the effect of, “why am I so bad at this!”

All of us going forward knowing how bad we are at this might help us.

Let’s put the egos away, be respectful, answer questions directly without the logic puzzles, and get it done!
Enough with the fuzzy hippy bippy bullshit :razz: . Find me someone to kill, boyo

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1438 Post by ghug » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:27 am

Macca573 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:33 am
Ummm... Hey guys....

I was silenced (more details in later posts), and it apparently lasted 24 hours with a PM reminder.

However, my PMs have broke and it seems to have deleted everything after the 21 june.

I'm gonna assume it's safe to talk. but ##CALL GM please stop me otherwise.
Why would someone silence you?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1439 Post by ghug » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:28 am

Macca573 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:38 am
You're probably not going to believe this, but last night when I was reading through, I had about 6/7 tabs open for replies. But an accident involving an autoclicker caused me to remove them. I'll post what I've got now, but if you think I've missed something, wave me down.
Wow, you had six whole things to say about the game?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1440 Post by ghug » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:29 am

Macca573 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:40 am
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:11 pm
Is Macca just lurking or have they eaten something that disagreed with them?
They did eat something that disagreed with them. A lettuce to be precise.

It's especially interesting that I was fed this lettuce. I am a notoriously low poster, with notoriously little useful things to say, why use it on me?

The only reason I see, is if I was if I had spotted a mafioso (since I would likely tunnel), and they wanted less of it said.

Who is the only person on my radar day 1? Snowy.
Tip of the iceberg, really not jiving with snowy.
##VOTE snowy
Nah, that's a shitty conclusion.