Annual Chicago Weasel Moot Returns

Players from the face-to-face Diplomacy community can post upcoming meet ups, tournaments, and house games here, and members from the webDiplomacy community can search for local face-to-face groups and events.
BesharamSabi

Annual Chicago Weasel Moot Returns

#1 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:14 am

We would like to officially announce the return of in person Chicago Weasel Moot!

We have officially launched the moot website! Please check it out and also register for Moot. You can also find info on tournament setup, booking your stay and how to get to the venue as well. There is also a discount for early registration and payment!

Some details about Moot. It's being held at the Hyatt in downtown Chicago, blocks away from the museums, Lake Michigan and the Sears Tower! It will take place September 24-25, 2022 with a Friday night social on September 23rd! There will be two untimed rounds (Saturday) and a timed round (Sunday) with an award ceremony following that.

Some info about the room block. You do not have to pay till check in and you have till 48 hours before check in to cancel. So please try to book your stay soon because we have limited availability for this rate otherwise prices will be significantly higher. If we run out of rooms please let me know asap so I can request for more rooms.

Any questions or concerns please let me know.

Hope to see yall there in September xoxo

https://moot.windycityweasels.org/