FTF Game Looking for Player - Central Texas

Players from the face-to-face Diplomacy community can post upcoming meet ups, tournaments, and house games here, and members from the webDiplomacy community can search for local face-to-face groups and events.
CmdrLikely

FTF Game Looking for Player - Central Texas

#1 Post by CmdrLikely » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:11 pm

Hello,

A couple friends and I have planned a game of Diplomacy in Kyle, Texas this Sunday February 23, 2020 @ 10am until whenever. Initially, we were able to find 7 players.

Unfortunately our 7th player bailed and we are back down to 6. We would love to have one more player. Please let me know if you are interested in joining. Our group has various levels of familiarity with the game. A couple of players are first or second time, some are experienced.

ziran

Re: FTF Game Looking for Player - Central Texas

#2 Post by ziran » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:12 pm

Hello, I am interested, in joining. Also, I can possibly get some additional players if needed.

CmdrLikely

Re: FTF Game Looking for Player - Central Texas

#3 Post by CmdrLikely » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:18 pm

Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately the group decided to reschedule because another player got the dates mixed up and wasn't available. We'll definitely let you know about the next one. That's awesome that you know more people. It has been hard to get 7 people to show up, let alone on the correct day lol!

@Ziran, I'll message you details so we can get you in the next game.

If anyone else comes by this thread, we would love for you to join us at future games! We are in the Austin TX area.