Should I support Shadowheart?

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
brainbomb

Should I support Shadowheart?

#1 Post by brainbomb » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:24 am

Ive thought alot about how I feel about Shadowheart. She is so beautiful and so tortured. I just want to free her from the clutches of Lady Shar.
Should I give in and just worship lady shar also. Maybe go to couple of their masses and see what I think? Or should I gaslight her and tell her that her religion is evil?

CaptainFritz28

Re: Should I support Shadowheart?

#2 Post by CaptainFritz28 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:34 am

Well, this certainly fits the criterion of being in the "Off Topic" category...
Ferre ad Finem!

Jamiet99uk

#3 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:27 am

brainbomb wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:24 am
I've wasted a lot of my time daydreaming about how I feel about Shadowheart. She is so beautiful and so tortured. I just want to free her from the clutches of Lady Shar.
Should I give in and just worship lady shar also. Maybe go to couple of their masses and see what I think? Or should I gaslight her and tell her that her religion is evil?
Her religion is evil. Telling her the truth is the opposite of gaslighting.
This signature is hard to read in dark mode.

brainbomb

#4 Post by brainbomb » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:50 pm

Faithful of Shar are not supposed to hope and are therefore forbidden to strive to better their lot in life or to plan ahead except in matters directly overseen by the clergy of the Dark Goddess.

honestly this sounds pretty reasonable.

jimking

#5 Post by jimking » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:47 am

brainbomb wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:24 am
Ive thought alot about how I feel about Shadowheart. She is so beautiful and so tortured. I just want to free her from the clutches of Lady Shar.
I think worshiping Shar is not a good idea, as she is a cruel and manipulative goddess who seeks to destroy all that is good and beautiful in the world...