Possible New Fictional Story thread from Daffy Old MM?

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

Possible New Fictional Story thread from Daffy Old MM?

#1 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:35 pm

Recently Taylor Quatro suggested i write another fictional heroic mockery story in a Forum thread, although the raw plot idea suggested by Taylor Quatro had some challenges with the avocado sandwhich included in the plot idea.

So readers are asked for their opinions:
Would they desire a new thread in our Forum with More Decorum containing tracts of scribbled fiction from me?

From those readers who do have such eccentric desires to read new scribblings from me i invite suggestions for plot, setting, themes and characters*.

* Characters, for obvious reasons including the risk of litigation for Libel, NO Character suggestions may be made that suggest members of our WebDiplomacy community be included in any proposed fictional heroic mockery scribbling by me.

There will be no mockery of Omnipotent Zultar, almost Omniescent Kestas or the Almighty Mods or ordinary "afore the Mast" members of the WebDiplomacy crew in any of my scribblings.

Esquire Bertissimmo

Re: Possible New Fictional Story thread from Daffy Old MM?

#2 Post by Esquire Bertissimmo » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:32 pm

What about banned players? The Trials of Ginge86 would be an instant classic :)

Seriously though, I don't have great ideas for you but I'm very curious to see what you have in mind and would certainly read your scribblings with interest.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#3 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:04 pm

Thank you Esquire Bertissimmo for your encouragement.

Perhaps i should describe some characters that i would like to use?

A central heroic, eccentric character, for example an aged actor (in October 2000 my pilgrimage as an actor and comedian began, i have been at a University film.making student film shoot this week, participating as an unpaid actor in a small.support role, my 3rd acting role in a film)
So having an aged actor as a character to scribble about would interest me
Have to attend to a task~ a food order as part of my night shift caper

MajorMitchell

#4 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:06 pm

Or a high ranking member of a theocratic dictatorship, perhaps one of a triumverate of rulers or the head of the intelligence services in a theocratic dictatorship or disfunctional democracy?