War of the Ring

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
Tugster

War of the Ring

#1 Post by Tugster » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:58 pm

Hi everyone,

I've developed a new game, it's an online War of the Ring campaign game, played at both the army and character level, it's not a diplomacy game.

It uses restricted communications rules, in that players are only allowed to communicate with others they are in contact with inside the game world.

So, if you think you might be interested, send me a direct message and I will get you the rules and map, so you can decide if you want to play.

PLEASE, do NOT respond to this posting. Send me a DIRECT MESSAGE instead!

Chatting openly here about it spoils the communication rules, as you will read about in the rules, if you'd like.

Thanks!

Jamiet99uk

Re: War of the Ring

#2 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:00 pm

HONK
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

Tugster

#3 Post by Tugster » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:20 pm

I'm full everyone, but I could always use a few backups/replacements. My apologies for accidentally spamming anyone! Thanks for the support!

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#4 Post by MajorMitchell » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:04 am

I thought this would be about matrimonial life with useful advice.