Dave Matthews Band

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
brainbomb

Dave Matthews Band

#1 Post by brainbomb » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:07 pm

Theres this brand new band called Dave Matthews Band where they play great 90s alternative just like the bands did in the 90s.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

Re: Dave Matthews Band

#2 Post by MajorMitchell » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:10 pm

Hoorah Dipbro Brainbomb, the song Ants Marching is exceptional, a chap might wax lyrically about the vituosity of the Saxaphonist or Violinist, yet for me, the Drummer was simply superb, a gifted percussionist, gave the other players sax, oboe, violin particularly space/time to play and kept it all smooth, tight, had strong clean snap to attention sound.
I didn't understand many lyrics which is of little imp0rtance, except that it requires me to investigate purchasing a CD of this bands music.
That drummer would certainly liven up most military bands.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

#3 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:53 am

Crikey Dipbro Brainbomb the modern day whippersnappers just do not get a proper education these days.
I set things up so a whippersnapper van attain glory with interesting trivia information about Dave Mathews Band and the Sunny Antipodes and the Dullards don't have a clue!
Ants Marching..
Australia...
Blimey.. Dave Mathews Band double CD of Live performance recordings, Disc 2 track 7. Ants Marching recorded live in SYDNEY AUSTRALIA in 2005.

A chap has empathy for those in the USA, the wealthiest nation in the world that has the most appalling purportedly "elite" private Schools and underfunded tertiary education system charging the most outrageous fees.
No leniency for citizens of the United Kingdom, if you are too lazy to work a few cadual jobs and work your way through Eton & Oxford & get a proper Christian Education then you only have yourselves to hold responsible imho.

brainbomb

#4 Post by brainbomb » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:57 pm

Bunch of uneducated knob twisters

MajorMitchell

#5 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:05 pm

How is your beloved wife and fledgling Brainbomb, in good spirits I hope? Now there is a most fortunate fledgling in my opinion, having a civilised Artist father and wonderfully intelligent mother will I trust more than adequately compensate the deficiencies of North American education systems.
What are the Bookies quoting on a Kamala Harris defeating DJ Trump in 2024 & becoming first woman POTUS?
I ask of course on behalf of others.

We have a Federal election on Saturday 21st May and it's a tight race between incumbent Smirko's gang, a conservstive alliance between Liberals (possibly, ho ho representing Corporate sector & Wealthy)& Nationals aka the Rorters and Rooters & Opposition led by Anthony Albanese & Aust Labour Party, with the Greens, Independents of all persuasions from super ethical Andrew Wilkie & Rex Patrick to coal magnate Clivetoad's Aust United Party, Hunters and Shooters Party & other right wing fanatics in the race.

C0nd0r

#6 Post by C0nd0r » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:03 am

As a fellow Aussie, a young whippersnapper myself, my mind flew to this banger:
https://www.youtube.com/watchv=Pjw2A3QU ... nteractive
:D
But after listening to Dave Matthews version, I have concluded that it is a tight contest, but old mate Dave Matthew has been left in some ant dust.
Diplomacy is the art of letting somebody else have your way. -David Frost
Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. -Will Rogers
Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.