My computer freezes when I leave it outside on the surface of Uranus

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
brainbomb

My computer freezes when I leave it outside on the surface of Uranus

#1 Post by brainbomb » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:27 am

When I try to play computer games while living on Uranus my computer freezes alot. Is this because I need a better Geoforce GPU? Could this be a processor problem? Could it be freezing due to the surface temperatures being -320 degrees F?

GracchusBabeuf

Re: My computer freezes when I leave it outside on the surface of Uranus

#3 Post by GracchusBabeuf » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:20 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:27 am
When I try to play computer games while living on Uranus my computer freezes alot. Is this because I need a better Geoforce GPU? Could this be a processor problem? Could it be freezing due to the surface temperatures being -320 degrees F?
Unfortunately it is none of these things, the cause is likely an energy shortage caused by Putin himself

Johnny Big Horse
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: My computer freezes when I leave it outside on the surface of Uranus

#4 Post by Johnny Big Horse » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:05 am

Yah, those guys out there are refusing to import Russian Oil, and this is what you get. You would think politicians would think about the ramifications of their decisions before they make them. But they don't.