Global Warming

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
Message
Author
brainbomb
Posts: 15884
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4730

Global Warming

#1 Post by brainbomb » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:13 am

I have reason to believe global warming is real

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18464
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10253
Contact:

Re: Global Warming

#2 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:40 am

The reason is because it is real. What is your point?

Should we also talk about which religion the Pope belongs to, and which environments bears are likely to be found defecating in?
1

yavuzovic
Posts: 2877
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 563
Contact:

Re: Global Warming

#3 Post by yavuzovic » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:03 am

I saw the snow at only 2 days this winter. 😿
Go hell global warming!

WyattS14
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:14 am
Karma: 133

Re: Global Warming

#4 Post by WyattS14 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:08 am

It was 20 degrees in March and it snowed. Obviously global warming is a hoax. Also. My great leader said so. There is no fault in the man

Dejan0707
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Dante's Inferno
Karma: 97

Re: Global Warming

#5 Post by Dejan0707 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:19 am

There is only one real truth in the world...
...and that are two things...
One...global warming is a hoax
Two...Earth is flat surface floating on the back of the giant ant
Three...playdip is the best diplomacy site in the world
2

PRINCE WILLIAM
Posts: 632
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:17 am
Karma: 775

Re: Global Warming

#6 Post by PRINCE WILLIAM » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:08 am

You are wrong, it is not on the back of an ant, is on the back of a big turtle!
2

Dejan0707
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Dante's Inferno
Karma: 97

Re: Global Warming

#7 Post by Dejan0707 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:29 am

PRINCE WILLIAM wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:08 am
You are wrong, it is not on the back of an ant, is on the back of a big turtle!
Hey, men, I am trying to get some followers here. If in your religion you live on a big turtle that is fine by me. In my religion it is an ant. Big hardworking poison spitting ant!

Unless your turtle is a female that is...in that case they can coexist. Ant is a liberal so he values different spieces and cultures as long as they are female.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 4763
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 5007
Contact:

Re: Global Warming

#8 Post by dargorygel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:30 am

Wrong, wrong, wrong.
The earth is not flat, OR on the back of an insect or elephant, because it is not real. Which is also why global warming, cooling, or 'average-temperature' is not real. Because the 'global' part is not real.
Playdip does not exist either.
I am about to reveal the only thing that is real. Or really real. The only real thing is bacon. Bacon warming exists. Bacon exists on the back of a carefully genetically engineered hog. And bacon can be dipped in stuff, and eaten... not played with. ##Bacon
1

Rjmcf
Code Contributor
Code Contributor
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:52 am
Karma: 26

Re: Global Warming

#9 Post by Rjmcf » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:07 pm

Dejan0707 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:29 am
Ant is a liberal so he values different spieces and cultures as long as they are female.
Come on, really? You feel that alienated by equal rights movements?
1

Dejan0707
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Dante's Inferno
Karma: 97

Re: Global Warming

#10 Post by Dejan0707 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Rjmcf wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:07 pm
Dejan0707 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:29 am
Ant is a liberal so he values different spieces and cultures as long as they are female.
Come on, really? You feel that alienated by equal rights movements?
I am a liberal so my Ant is a liberal. If you are conservative, feel free to make your own ant. 8-)

WyattS14
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:14 am
Karma: 133

Re: Global Warming

#11 Post by WyattS14 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:04 pm

My Ant visits every Easter
2

PRINCE WILLIAM
Posts: 632
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:17 am
Karma: 775

Re: Global Warming

#12 Post by PRINCE WILLIAM » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:08 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:30 am
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
The earth is not flat, OR on the back of an insect or elephant, because it is not real. Which is also why global warming, cooling, or 'average-temperature' is not real. Because the 'global' part is not real.
Playdip does not exist either.
I am about to reveal the only thing that is real. Or really real. The only real thing is bacon. Bacon warming exists. Bacon exists on the back of a carefully genetically engineered hog. And bacon can be dipped in stuff, and eaten... not played with. ##Bacon
I love bacon!

brainbomb
Posts: 15884
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: the sock drawer
Karma: 4730

Re: Global Warming

#13 Post by brainbomb » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:09 pm

This is not a political thread. Thats why its not in the politics forum.

I do not believe that global warming being a fact is in any way a political discussion. It is fact.
1

WyattS14
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:14 am
Karma: 133

Re: Global Warming

#14 Post by WyattS14 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:42 pm

The part that makes it political is that the source of global warming nay saying is in big business that can't risk to lose money through increased regulation and energy use reduction.

You won't have many people on the street that outright believe global warming is a hoax.
1

Dejan0707
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:15 pm
Location: Dante's Inferno
Karma: 97

Re: Global Warming

#15 Post by Dejan0707 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:33 pm

If you use media full potential you can convince people to just about anything.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3131
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:01 am
Karma: 2281
Contact:

Re: Global Warming

#16 Post by bo_sox48 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:15 pm

WyattS14 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:42 pm
The part that makes it political is that the source of global warming nay saying is in big business that can't risk to lose money through increased regulation and energy use reduction.
There is business and profit on both sides of the coin. Lots of absurdly wealthy and heavily spending groups would profit massively through increased regulation and increased energy efficiency. The goals of their employees and those that support them may be righteous, but they wouldn't be fighting the fight if it weren't for the money. Special interests are special interests, no matter where their agenda lies.
2

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 1904
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:22 pm
Location: OOOOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAIN
Karma: 525
Contact:

Re: Global Warming

#17 Post by TrPrado » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:39 pm

WyattS14 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:42 pm
You won't have many people on the street that outright believe global warming is a hoax.
You overestimate people on the street.

Randomizer
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Karma: 216

Re: Global Warming

#18 Post by Randomizer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:51 pm

"Republicans on the House Intelligence Panel are now free to spend their time on their flat earth memo." - David Pell

Fluminator
Posts: 3537
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm
Karma: 2088

Re: Global Warming

#19 Post by Fluminator » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:48 pm

I'm a climate denier. AMA

MattyofG
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:03 pm
Karma: 10

Re: Global Warming

#20 Post by MattyofG » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:48 pm
I'm a climate denier. AMA
You deny climate? How do you explain the weather?

Tide goes in, tide goes out!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests