Cryocurrency

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
brainbomb

Cryocurrency

#1 Post by brainbomb » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:37 pm

Anyone else here speculating on cryocurrency? I currently have made 500% profit in just 2 months but hiding all my change in the freezer. I currently have Ice packs, a cooler, liquid nitrogen, and a picture of Arnold. I honestly do think this technology is the future, and I expect big gains in 2018 for these altcoins. What do you think about the industry? Do you have any? Should I freeze my assets?

nesdunk14

Re: Cryocurrency

#2 Post by nesdunk14 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:47 pm

I have decided to put all my savings into cryptcurrency. I own half of a cemetery in my hometown. People are dying to get into the market right now.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#3 Post by dargorygel » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:33 am

I have put MOST of my savings in Cry-ocurrency. I save my tears when I lose at Dip, my football team forgets how to play, or my grandchildren forget my birthday. I am tearing up the investments circuits by tearing up.

Kay_B

#4 Post by Kay_B » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:36 pm

I am not into cryptocurrencies, but in my opinion, they are now enjoying unprecedented popularity. I do not know, however, how long they will still be in trend and in price. Probably, it is worth taking advantage of the moment they are in demand. God knows what will happen next. Our world is too dynamic and unpredictable.