Burger King 's Opportunity

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
sansmoney

Burger King 's Opportunity

#1 Post by sansmoney » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:50 am

Burger King has always been second fiddle to ol' McDonalds. That shouldn't give it any excuse to have bad fountain drinks and room temperature food. There's a Burger King and a McDonalds near me that are very close to each other and lately McDonalds has had a very poor reputation with poor management, bad food and their damn ice cream machine is always broken. If Burger King could seize this opportunity and offer hot meals, good drinks and good customer service to the community, they could beat the hell out of that McDonalds location and show them who the real king of burgers is. You can either step up to the stumbling grease pile, or lay down and accept that you'll always be second. It's your choice Burger King, choose the right decision.

Claesar

Re: Burger King 's Opportunity

#2 Post by Claesar » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:35 am

In the Netherlands, many consider Burger King to be higher quality than McDonalds. Not sure if they also have a higher market share.

tobieee911
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

#3 Post by tobieee911 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:33 am

Claesar wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:35 am
In the Netherlands, many consider Burger King to be higher quality than McDonalds. Not sure if they also have a higher market share.
I don't know anyone who considers Burger King to be higher quality then Mcdonalds. :?

Jamiet99uk

#4 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:57 pm

I don't enjoy eating trash whether it came from McDonalds or Burger King. Both are awful. Eat proper food from local cafes and restaurants, or even better, learn to cook, you fucking slobs.

goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#5 Post by goldfinger0303 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:08 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:57 pm
I don't enjoy eating trash whether it came from McDonalds or Burger King. Both are awful. Eat proper food from local cafes and restaurants, or even better, learn to cook, you fucking slobs.
I suppose you Brits don't use motorways as much as Americans. That's pretty much the only time I get fast food nowadays, is when I'm traveling. Or having the rare *extremely* lazy day.