WEBDIPLOMACY.NET : the comic

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
ubercacher16

Re: WEBDIPLOMACY.NET : the comic

#61 Post by ubercacher16 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:59 pm

fuckin weebDiplomacy.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

Re: WEBDIPLOMACY.NET : the comic

#62 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:32 pm

I was Busking & since that African Clairvoyant Magician Joseph Mbappewa failed miserably with regard to casting a Spell that gave me a Shrunken Head during my RAW Comedy competition performance I decided to give the "Jmo, Jmo, Jmo"" a try (because I figured Omnipotent Zultar would be busy creating a Sea of molten lava, or turning water into wine because someone drank the cooking sherry, those Almighty Mods are a thirsty gang), and one bloke in the audience started heckling "It's Jim's Mowing, not Jmo" & then a seagull swooped down and stole a kiddy's chips.
Jmo is a bit sensitive when it comes to the s, e, x caper despite being a dab hand at the romantic & seduction caper or the hanky panky capers, yet as a participant in Beauty & the Geek it's clear that Jmo hasn't lost an iota of his amazing sexual allure and those Geeks are merely playthings for Jmo & subservient to his every command, which is the natural order in our mortal, breathing World.
Please stop pestering Omnipotent Zultar with sycophantic prayers, he's not insecure & needy like those gods who insist upon being venerated and adored. Carumba, there are some narcissistic gods.