We sit in solidarity with minority communities around the world

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
brainbomb

We sit in solidarity with minority communities around the world

#1 Post by brainbomb » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:35 pm

because if youve ever tried to play diplomacy standing an entire game, its simply not an option.

MajorMitchell
Location: Now Performing Comedic Artist Dusty Balzac Bush Philosopher from Flyblown Gully by the Sea

Re: We sit in solidarity with minority communities around the world

#2 Post by MajorMitchell » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:15 pm

Well I blacked out in the bathroom and gave myself a severe knock on my head. Blood and a huge swollen bruise, plus other bruising..hip etc etc. I'm not surprised no one has dared post in this thread. What happened was a terrible tragedy and good on our Almighty Mods and Omnipotent Zultar & Almost Omnipotent Kestas for making it clear that at webdiplomacy racism will.not be tolerated.
Whether standing or seated, please contact your state and federal members of parliament and inform them that we and importantly, they must do better, and that police must act lawfully and with compassion.

Bonatogether

#3 Post by Bonatogether » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:45 pm

"We stand in solidarity with minority communities and BLM against state-sanctioned violence..."
Isn't this a game of state-sanctioned violence? It's the right message, but I feel the wording may be a little off.

brainbomb

#4 Post by brainbomb » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:55 am

what they meant is that the violence of nationalism in 1901-1945 was good kinds of nationalist violence.

and the violence of police and nationalists of today is the bad kind of violence