Possible bug in sandbox.

Members can make suggestions for improving the site and improving the forum as well as submit bug reports to be reviewed by our support team here.
echidna

Possible bug in sandbox.

#1 Post by echidna » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:12 am

Possible bug in sandbox.
https://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=891486&sbToken=dc70015c
Austria has 8 units but only 7 centers, so must disband one.
But the legacy UI shows Austria has options for BUILDING not DISBANDING.
The point-and-click UI shows Austria needs to disband a unit, but clicking on Austria's army in UKR does nothing (whereas clicking on any of Austria's other units does allow disbanding).

kestasjk
Developer
Developer

Re: Possible bug in sandbox.

#2 Post by kestasjk » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:35 am

Thanks for reporting. It'd help if you could keep that sandbox open and on the same phase so I can troubleshoot it when I get a chance..

RL is has been chewing up all my spare dev / hobby time for the last few months, and probably will do for the next few as well.. It's a shame as the activity/stats here have been trending steadily upwards in a way I definitely didn't expected, and I really would like to try and make the most of it / build on it.. -_-

Hopefully things will quiet down and I'll be able to give the system some TLC.

echidna

#3 Post by echidna » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:09 am

Uh, sorry, I recently deleted it. But I have a suspicion of what might be involved, and I seemed to encounter a related problem in another game I sandboxed. So I'll dabble a bit more, and if I can get another example, I'll let you know of it.

Bladerunners

#4 Post by Bladerunners » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:31 pm

bugs and freezes seem to occur more often since Zultar left the site .... seems to be going downhill