Leaving games before start?

Members can make suggestions for improving the site and improving the forum as well as submit bug reports to be reviewed by our support team here.
Ogion

Leaving games before start?

#1 Post by Ogion » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:12 pm

Sorry if this is obvious, but with the move to the new interface I don't seem to be able to find the button for leaving a game before it starts. I am concerned I'm going to be AFK for a while in some games I signed up for, but can't figure out how to leave before the start.

Where's the button now?

dipperjay
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: Leaving games before start?

#2 Post by dipperjay » Sat May 06, 2023 12:01 am

The easiest way may be to change your preference (back) to drop down interface. You can do this in Account -> Settings. That gives you the old interface, from which you can leave the game.

If you want, you can go back to set the point and click interface back to default afterwards.

sweetandcool

#3 Post by sweetandcool » Sat May 06, 2023 2:57 am

Unfortunately, the new UI left beta before the feature to leave games was added. I am sure it's at the top of the devs priority list, but for now you'll have to do as dipperjay suggested.

One nice thing about having the old interface as your default is that there is a button that sends you to the beta map. So you really have access to the best of both worlds.

Ogion

#4 Post by Ogion » Sat May 06, 2023 1:13 pm

Prefect! Glad to have the solution. Many thanks