Homepage layout

Members can make suggestions for improving the site and improving the forum as well as submit bug reports to be reviewed by our support team here.
ikbengeendiplomaat

Homepage layout

#1 Post by ikbengeendiplomaat » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:28 pm

Hallo,

Could it be that the homepage layout got changed on mobile? Before this week if I go to the homepage I had my open games and beneath that I got the notifications of my games. Now a section of open games got between that and now I need to scroll a lot more down to see if a game got processed to the next phase.

I rather have the old layout since I don't need to check everyday to see if there are open games, but I need to see if a game has processed.

Kind regards

ikbengeendiplomaat

Re: Homepage layout

#2 Post by ikbengeendiplomaat » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:35 pm

Maybe it could get implemented with a hide me button if you want to keep it showing default so members find joinable games faster.

kestasjk
Developer
Developer

#3 Post by kestasjk » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:27 am

Hmm good point I didn't see how it looked on mobile. Any other thoughts on using the site by mobile? Do you use the point and click UI or dropdowns, as I imagine dropdowns were pretty painful on mobile

ikbengeendiplomaat

#4 Post by ikbengeendiplomaat » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:42 am

I'm using the beta map on my phone. With the old style it was a lot of scrolling back and forth :p.

For the rest, functionally, at the moment no. The forum is not made for mobile but I don't really care and I think it doesn't need high priority. If I see where improvements can be made, I'll make a new post for mobile layout or change this topic to a global mobile one

ikbengeendiplomaat

#5 Post by ikbengeendiplomaat » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:15 am

kestasjk wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:27 am
Hmm good point I didn't see how it looked on mobile. Any other thoughts on using the site by mobile? Do you use the point and click UI or dropdowns, as I imagine dropdowns were pretty painful on mobile
I found another bug in the mobile layout. If a game is finished the 'end score' is displayed above the map. However you can't click it away and it stays on top if you open the press menu. I can't see what's bring written post game.

ikbengeendiplomaat

#6 Post by ikbengeendiplomaat » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:17 am

Also I need to click on the messages to get the notification away of new messages. I don't know if that's by design but I find it cumbersome.