Mod Abuse: Szpoti

Members can make suggestions for improving the site and improving the forum as well as submit bug reports to be reviewed by our support team here.
Jamiet99uk

Mod Abuse: Szpoti

#1 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:44 am

I am currently playing in a Rulebook Press game where Moderator Szpoti, during the retreat phase WHERE I AM NOT ALLOWED TO COMMENT, has posted, using his Moderator powers, in the GLOBAL CHAT, making (a) negative comments about my play, and (b) threatening to REMOVE ME from the game!!!

This is totally not appropriate and Szpoti should be removed as a mod.

I have never seen such outrageous abuse of mod power and for me, this game is ruined.
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

Jamiet99uk

Re: Mod Abuse: Szpoti

#2 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:58 am

It's an anon game so if Szpoti is one of the players, I think he should be removed as a mod.

If he is not one of the players what the hell was he thinking?
There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. - Lenin.

jmo1121109
Lifetime Site Contributor

Re: Mod Abuse: Szpoti

#3 Post by jmo1121109 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:56 am

Jamiet, the site is poorly coded for rulebook press, and if a mod is mid typing when the phase changes, the site just posts it as a mod instead of not posting it, please calm down and address these to the mod email only next time. Locking this thread, you can continue any concerns in the email chain you kicked off.
Lead WebDip Dev, please email bug reports to [email protected]