"All Countries Have Entered Orders"

Members can make suggestions for improving the site and improving the forum as well as submit bug reports to be reviewed by our support team here.
SenatorNyxen

"All Countries Have Entered Orders"

#1 Post by SenatorNyxen » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:12 pm

I have a game that says "All Countries Have Entered Orders" and has been stuck there for a while. Is there a reason the game does not advance? Just trying to understand how the adjudication and timing works and couldn't find anything in the FAQ. Does this indicate everyone has saved but not everyone has readied?

It's a 12 hour gunboat game in the spring phase (held up on advancing to retreats/fall) if that matters.

Szpoti
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: "All Countries Have Entered Orders"

#2 Post by Szpoti » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:58 pm

At least one player, most, likely, only saved their orders without readying them. Link the game pls.

SenatorNyxen

#3 Post by SenatorNyxen » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:21 pm

Got it, thanks, just wasn't sure if that would display as such. Game is here, though it has processed since I've asked: https://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=415063

If I save orders but never ready them, will they execute after time is up? Or will that count as my excused missed turn and extend the deadline?

Szpoti
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#4 Post by Szpoti » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:08 pm

SenatorNyxen wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:21 pm
Got it, thanks, just wasn't sure if that would display as such. Game is here, though it has processed since I've asked: https://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=415063

If I save orders but never ready them, will they execute after time is up? Or will that count as my excused missed turn and extend the deadline?
Saved orders will be executed at the end of the turn, given that no NMR (no moves received) takes place caused by other players who failed to at least save their orders.