Game processed but no notice in PMs

Members can make suggestions for improving the site and improving the forum as well as submit bug reports to be reviewed by our support team here.
Flame

Game processed but no notice in PMs

#1 Post by Flame » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:03 pm

This game processed but I got no notice about game stage update in my PMs list.
https://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=386241
WebDiplomacy enthusiast. Adaptor of webdiplomacy variants: Classic Cataclysm, Classic 1898, Classic 1898 Fog of War, Punic Wars, Western World 901, 13th Century Mongolian Empire, Speed Europa, Minor Power.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Game processed but no notice in PMs

#2 Post by kgray » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:09 pm

There isn't a mechanic for PMs to notify you of your game processing, but if you're not seeing the notification on your homepage it might be that you've disabled notices for that game. If you see the option to "enable notices" on the bottom right panel for your game on your homepage, that's what happened. Just click that and you'll be set.

Flame

Re: Game processed but no notice in PMs

#3 Post by Flame » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:44 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:09 pm
There isn't a mechanic for PMs to notify you of your game processing, but if you're not seeing the notification on your homepage it might be that you've disabled notices for that game. If you see the option to "enable notices" on the bottom right panel for your game on your homepage, that's what happened. Just click that and you'll be set.
OMG.. yes you are quite right. Shame on me.
WebDiplomacy enthusiast. Adaptor of webdiplomacy variants: Classic Cataclysm, Classic 1898, Classic 1898 Fog of War, Punic Wars, Western World 901, 13th Century Mongolian Empire, Speed Europa, Minor Power.