Search found 12248 matches

by ghug
Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:05 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

You decided early on that I am scum, Ghug. And you read me in exactly that light. I listed my read list, for example, and you still call me uncommitting. You are normally more seeing than this. This attitude is part of why I most suspect you. Fixing a random flat tire of a stranded motorist. Then b...
by ghug
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:31 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Alright, I am brutally hungover. It's pretty concerning to me that a bunch of my townreads are voting for me with little thought or explanation. I'd like someone (really preferably all of you) to explain why what happened yesterday makes me scum, because when you think through it, I don't really thi...
by ghug
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:37 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Shit Jimmit died..

Good morning summit?
by ghug
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:35 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Good morning Jimmit
by ghug
Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:04 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Well I'm wasted and nobody's here.
by ghug
Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:06 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Squigs44 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:31 am
##vote ghug
You're gonna naked vote me right now? Explain, please.
by ghug
Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:06 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

not going to be around for EoN (thanksgiving, woo), probably not going to be nked but still: 2 or 3 scum are clearly in the towncore of most people. therefore, there are 2 or 3 scum in the group of: ghug, dl, sqoogs, sabi (I town them hard, as do most other people, but I think at this point we need...
by ghug
Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:42 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:23 pm
killing in the pool of yesterday is the worst possible move we could make
What does this mean?
by ghug
Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:42 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

not going to be around for EoN (thanksgiving, woo), probably not going to be nked but still: 2 or 3 scum are clearly in the towncore of most people. therefore, there are 2 or 3 scum in the group of: ghug, dl, sqoogs, sabi (I town them hard, as do most other people, but I think at this point we need...
by ghug
Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:02 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

No, that's an absurd reach. I still townread Bona, but I found it odd that you were assuming he was town yourself. Why am I more likely to be scum than darg, whose wagon you voted out of second place? I scumread you both. I can only cast one valid vote at a time. You struck me as a more viable wago...
by ghug
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:47 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

If the question were "is a game likely to be town v town v town v town.... for three days", of course the answer would be no. The question is "given that the game was town v town v Bona v town... for two days and the third day ended in a town death, how likely is it the counterwagon on that third d...
by ghug
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:46 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Snowy said so too. You were the counterwagon to Bozo and I'm finding it very hard to believe that all three EoDs have been Town vs Town vs Town vs Town vs Town vs Town vs Town vs Town. You've been coasting in this game. Sure, you say quite a lot of things, but you have largely come across as being ...
by ghug
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:35 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Oh dear. I told you Bozo was Town. My mind was changed by a combination of his tactless, superior droning, and the fact he did a survey. Ghug is scum. The other two are in the pool of Damo / Bona / Darg. I'm scum because what? Bozo said so? Snowy said so too. You were the counterwagon to Bozo and I...
by ghug
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:52 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:22 am
Oh dear.

I told you Bozo was Town. My mind was changed by a combination of his tactless, superior droning, and the fact he did a survey.

Ghug is scum.

The other two are in the pool of Damo / Bona / Darg.
I'm scum because what? Bozo said so?
by ghug
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:14 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

damo666 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:13 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:12 pm
Fuck

At least we know there are only three scum, I guess...
Who are the other two ghug?
So now you are convinced I'm scum?
by ghug
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:12 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Fuck

At least we know there are only three scum, I guess...
by ghug
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:59 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Squigs44 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:59 pm
I kinda want to vote ghug just to make the game less boring
Don't do me like that, Squiggles.
by ghug
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:59 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Im the only one other than ghug on the Bozo wagon here at EoD, aren't I? That's why Bozo asked me to switch, I'm his only hope It might be KILO and more than half the game is gone. Regardless of how this game ends, towns play has been awful this game, myself included tbh In general I agree, but thi...
by ghug
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:56 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Squigs44 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:56 pm
Im the only one other than ghug on the Bozo wagon here at EoD, aren't I? That's why Bozo asked me to switch, I'm his only hope
It might be KILO and more than half the game is gone.
by ghug
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:56 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3415
Views: 18805

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:54 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:53 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:52 pm


It seems like you expect the game to end.
Because I'm questioning damo?
No, because you voted for me with so much time left.
The other wagon died. There wasn't any use being on it once I became the de facto scum bait.