Search found 4791 matches

by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:07 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

Kakarroto wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:00 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:59 pm
I don't like how Bob went quiet when the pressure waned.
You want to test it and pressure vote him?
Ghug, Kak, Jamiet, Celaph — pick three for the scum team?
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:42 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:42 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:35 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:31 pm
Awfully quiet :neutral:
Look Bona! Someone using an Emoji!!
foxcastle isn't celaph
I thought we had established that I am ghug.
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:31 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

Awfully quiet :neutral:
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:24 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

No, your previous argument itself is obviously flawed in that it gives scum an easy out for voting for someone towny without providing a serious reason. If your argument on either of us has changed, then I'd love to know why. I mean, a town read is a serious reason to vote you. How many townies go ...
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:04 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

Sadly, it appears there's no appetite for punishing worcej.

##VOTE CELAPH
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:03 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

Are Vecna and I still on here for the weak townread argument you made earlier? Nervous that I have some evidence, eh? No, your previous argument itself is obviously flawed in that it gives scum an easy out for voting for someone towny without providing a serious reason. If your argument on either o...
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:39 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

celaph wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:38 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:56 pm
It's probably worcej, celaph, and Vecna, actually.

##VOTE WORCEJ for lurking.
Are Vecna and I still on here for the weak townread argument you made earlier?
Nervous that I have some evidence, eh?
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:26 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

@Ghug: If you are town, then I appeal to you. You are voting me partly because you and I seem to be bad at communicating with each other, and this annoys you. This is not a pro-town mindset for you, but in a large game maybe it would be forgivable. However, in this game, we only have 9 townies. The...
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:21 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

ghug wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:12 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:09 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:56 pm
It's probably worcej, celaph, and Vecna, actually.

##VOTE WORCEJ for lurking.
Worcej is lurking, it's true.

How do you connect Worcej to Vecna, however?
Jamie/Vecna scumteam confirmed.
Not Jamiet/celaph?
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:17 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

Who said I needed to? Sorry, that phrasing is a little brusque. I should have just said, I am not asserting a connection between Worcej and Vecna. Okay thanks for clarifying. Just the way you suddenly seemed quite sure about all three made me think you might have a reason to connect them. No worrie...
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:11 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

It's probably worcej, celaph, and Vecna, actually. ##VOTE WORCEJ for lurking. Worcej is lurking, it's true. How do you connect Worcej to Vecna, however? Who said I needed to? Sorry, that phrasing is a little brusque. I should have just said, I am not asserting a connection between Worcej and Vecna.
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:10 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:09 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:56 pm
It's probably worcej, celaph, and Vecna, actually.

##VOTE WORCEJ for lurking.
Worcej is lurking, it's true.

How do you connect Worcej to Vecna, however?
Who said I needed to?
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:02 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

If one of ghug and jaime are scum then the other definitly is. If we were to vote one of them out and they were town then i think the other one would be town as well. Can you elaborate on why you think this? If one of ghug and jaime are scum then the other definitly is. If we were to vote one of th...
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:56 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

It's probably worcej, celaph, and Vecna, actually.

##VOTE WORCEJ for lurking.
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:52 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

As interesting as Jamiet's reaction to this has been, I'm not actually excited about his wagon at this point. It feels like it could runaway too easily, and we could probably get more information out of trying on a few more wagons to see how they fit.
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:26 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

In fact I was just responding to his post in exactly the way you did. Yes, but only one of us is ghug. But which of us that is is up for some debate. Some Eastern sects believe that there is only one soul, that is reincarnated into each life ever lived, that we are all one traveler, that whatever w...
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:13 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

ghug wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:12 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:02 pm
ghug wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:58 pm


Couldn't I just be failing?
Drawing Bona into a semantics debate on the exact and precise meaning of buddying is not making me think you are town!
In fact I was just responding to his post in exactly the way you did.
Yes, but only one of us is ghug.
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:10 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

I didn't deflect. I gave you a direct answer. Sure, Jan. My point is, I would normally expect you to have provided the town/scum information on that kind of data, and you didn't, and I think that's interesting and I would like everyone else to know about it in case it indicates scummy malfeasance o...
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:02 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

Ghug could be buddying Bona, but it's now his usual style as scum. People that are usually a bit abrasive don't tend to try to buddy anyone as it would be too obvious. ghug can't be buddying me if i don't townread him Couldn't I just be failing? Drawing Bona into a semantics debate on the exact and...
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:01 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 20484

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

It's not the question that was asked - but thanks for offering to help! Let me know what you find out. Ah, of course. I had forgotten your well-known personality trait of only answering questions that were specifically stated. I must have been thinking of another Jamiet who regularly extrapolates a...