Search found 6317 matches

by Chaqa
Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:06 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

Can we just end the game? It's clearly over.

I have no interest in prolonging this dumpster fire.
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:00 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:59 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:58 pm
Johnny, you need to vote either Snowy or Bozo, or no kill.

One of them is mafia, we just don't know which.
Nope. Won't do it. You can move your vote and make the determination. Both Snowy and Bozo are town. No kill is dumb
You literally are not reading the game.
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:59 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

##Vote Bozo

Fine, I hate this, but whatever.
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:58 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

Johnny, you need to vote either Snowy or Bozo, or no kill.

One of them is mafia, we just don't know which.
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:57 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

Johnny Big Horse wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:57 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:55 pm
Remember how myself and others decry people trying to win the game themself?

We're doing it now.

We should vote no kill and take the entire day tomorrow to discuss this.
No. We should vote off Mafia. Chaqa or Venka.
You're an idiot.
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:56 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

this really does not feel like a 50/50 Then you have a much better read on it than I do, because I tend to think Bozo is lying here, but I'm not nearly certain. Worst case scenario we tie, which is essentially what you want I guess Since ghug may as well try to save bozo despite his weird self vote...
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:56 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

damo666 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:55 pm
ghug wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:53 pm
I'd flash ghug ##VOTE ghug
Jester claim.

Shall we ignore it just to deprive ghug his little bit of satisfaction?
If he says he's Jester I'll do it.
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:55 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

Remember how myself and others decry people trying to win the game themself?

We're doing it now.

We should vote no kill and take the entire day tomorrow to discuss this.
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:54 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

damo666 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:54 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:52 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:51 pm
chaqa, please stop no-killing so we dont risk actually just losing today here.
You're willing to risk a 50/50 when half the town isn't around?
How do you know half the town isn't around?
Johnny and Hamiton haven't posted at all. I assume both are town.
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:53 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

chaqa, please stop no-killing so we dont risk actually just losing today here. You're willing to risk a 50/50 when half the town isn't around? this really does not feel like a 50/50 Then you have a much better read on it than I do, because I tend to think Bozo is lying here, but I'm not nearly cert...
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:52 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

Vecna wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:51 pm
chaqa, please stop no-killing so we dont risk actually just losing today here.
You're willing to risk a 50/50 when half the town isn't around?
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:51 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

Guys, vote no kill.

We can spend tomorrow sorting this out when everyone else can give input.

We're rushing a 50/50 we can't afford to rush.
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:50 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

##Vote no kill

If Jester wants to claim and take their win, that would be preferable too. No guarantee scum lets you win ever.
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:49 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

ghug wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:48 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:47 pm
I think optimal play is to vote no kill and let the doc try to make a save, no?
Why are you making such bad suggestions?
Because I'd rather have more time to figure this out than just the next 10 minutes.

You Jester? Take the win and let us figure out the rest.
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:47 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

Jester - if you claim now, we'll let you win.

It would be good for town and good for you.
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:47 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

I think optimal play is to vote no kill and let the doc try to make a save, no?
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:44 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

We could vote No kill and deal with it tomorrow.
by Chaqa
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:42 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]
Replies: 987
Views: 4970

Re: Mini-Mafia Game - Interesting Facts Edition GAME THREAD [Hidden]

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:41 pm
It's not a soft claim. It's a hard claim. I have a guilty on Bozo and said in my first post of the day. Look at the first word of each paragraph.
He had no way of knowing Bozo would claim cop, so this is very believable to me.