Search found 18604 matches

by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:35 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3216
Views: 17610

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

ghug wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:23 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:19 pm
Ghug is very relaxed and is not drawing me into silly circular arguments about tiny details.

That is usually what happens when Ghug and I are both town.

Hmm.
Funny, I've been thinking the same thing about you.
Shall we vote for each other?
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:19 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3216
Views: 17610

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Ghug is very relaxed and is not drawing me into silly circular arguments about tiny details.

That is usually what happens when Ghug and I are both town.

Hmm.
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:54 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3216
Views: 17610

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

I am hardly ever the NK, that's true.
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:54 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3216
Views: 17610

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

I disagree. Jamie's actually pretty good at convincing others he's town (regardless of alignment). He's not good at identifying scum. He ends up the deciding vote in so many endgames because of the combination of these. Weird, cause I have several memories of Jamie being miskilled but only one or 2...
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:53 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3216
Views: 17610

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

This is an interesting perspective of your own position in the game. Multiple people have called me a strong townread. However my judgement is wildly off, it seems, as you saw from me leading Snowy to his death. So maybe it's best they put me out of town's misery. I remember damo strongly townreadi...
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:30 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3216
Views: 17610

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:26 pm
dargorygel wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:24 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:13 pm
darg looking town, love to see it
at least I don't SMELL town.
please don't smell people without their consent
Some people don't give you any choice.
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:29 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3216
Views: 17610

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

ow why is thread dead? eod was informative What information do you think you gained? for example, that two people jumped on me at the last second is really informative. need to drill into that nugget. One of those people was town, which you know, because that person died. The other one of those peo...
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:27 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3216
Views: 17610

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Scum: Kill me tonight. I am pretty clear in most people's eyes so you're not going to get me mislynched tomorrow. This is an interesting perspective of your own position in the game. Multiple people have called me a strong townread. However my judgement is wildly off, it seems, as you saw from me l...
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:45 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3216
Views: 17610

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

I am trying to make no assumption either way. I do think 4 mafia in this setup would be very unbalanced, however.
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:43 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: USA, a fascist state? Confirmed
Replies: 52
Views: 326

Re: USA, a fascist state? Confirmed

He illegally transported a deadly weapon he was not entitled to own in the first place, to a scene of ongoing public disorder No he didn't. By all means provide evidence that he did, but my understanding is that the law restricting gun use to minors in that part of the USA does not include long bar...
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:09 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3216
Views: 17610

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Clearly everyone is taking the less precautionary stance of assuming three scum team while I'm assuming the worst with four scum team. I dunno why this stance is getting me negative backlash? I rather assume the worst in these type of situations but whatever. Anyway going to be in and out for the r...
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:23 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3216
Views: 17610

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Bozo I agree with your wonderings about how many scum we might have... but MORE with your wonderings about some folk who seem sure of a number. Have you seen anyone other than sabi with that strong assumption of number? What Sabi is exhibiting is not, in my view, certainly over the presence of four...
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:21 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3216
Views: 17610

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Some jamie thoughts. I think Jamie is good at this game. What a guy. His 'meh' reaction to my joining surprised me. When I mentioned it later, and he still has not reacted, it surprised me more. Call me narcissistic. You're narcissistic (but not on the level that Ghug or Snowy are). I welcomed you ...
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:01 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3216
Views: 17610

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

I think BesharamSabi may be telling you that you have lost and just don't know it yet. Why is everyone misunderstanding this post??? I did the mylo/lylo/whatever math. If we have 4 scum we are fucked. If we have 3 scum we are fucked. Regardless we have 2 miskills right now. One more and we are dead...
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:23 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: USA, a fascist state? Confirmed
Replies: 52
Views: 326

Re: USA, a fascist state? Confirmed

(Whereas if you're black the police are just allowed to kill you for no reason and that's fine too. What a fucking country.)
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:22 pm
Forum: Politics
Topic: USA, a fascist state? Confirmed
Replies: 52
Views: 326

Re: USA, a fascist state? Confirmed

...he wasn't guilty. He illegally transported a deadly weapon he was not entitled to own in the first place, to a scene of ongoing public disorder, and shot and killed two people. The fact that apparently, in the eyes of American justice, he was a good innocent boy who did nothing wrong, proves wha...
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:07 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3216
Views: 17610

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:07 pm
Scum: Kill me tonight. I am pretty clear in most people's eyes so you're not going to get me mis[killed] tomorrow.
EBWOP, apols for using outdated word
by Jamiet99uk
Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:07 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3216
Views: 17610

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

Scum: Kill me tonight. I am pretty clear in most people's eyes so you're not going to get me mislynched tomorrow.