Search found 9479 matches

by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:21 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

@aaro - skimming your reads post right now and one thing that strikes me is that you use a lot of "this person is scummy because they do [x behavior] as scum", but that doesn't actually work as an argument unless they don't also do it as town. like i distinctly remember durga flexing about not read...
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:12 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:11 pm
how is durga still a wagon lmao
@damo - why did you vote me + why are you voting durga?
Idk if you're buddying me but it's working and I like it sbjsndkdndkdnd
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:10 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

Let me try. If Durga is scum, who do you suspect might be her team-mates? Why are you refusing to respond to this perfectly reasonable query? The problem is that there is no way anyone could highlight that strong of a connection so early. There is no way that Bona could answer that question well ev...
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:07 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:05 pm
also how is one of your few solid town reads the guy who's made five posts all game
This is the most sus part tbh. Gives me "brownie points for defending maniac when he inevitably flips" vibes
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:05 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

Here's what I remember the exchange being (with some paraphrasing): me: hi bona, why didn't you say hi to me in the mafia chat tfb: it's day time, there's no mafia chat bona: actually, there's a day mafia chat in this setup tfb: oh, I didn't read the setup closely and missed that durga: Wait! There...
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:04 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

It's day one. What scientific, factual evidence do you expect anyone to be in possession of, at this early stage in the game, and how do you expect them to have obtained it? what actual evidence is there for these supposed awkward interactions? what possible weirdness is there with pyxxy? this enti...
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:01 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

I think maniac’s style ends up being anti-town so if there’s a wagon, I won’t be sad. Whereas, there are people that I think are scummier but I’d be sadder to miskill if I’m wrong. I hope that makes a bit more sense Yes. I think I like this answer. Tell me who you'd be sadder to miskill pretty much...
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:00 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

no doesn't matter too much cause i'm simply right Let me try. If Durga is scum, who do you suspect might be her team-mates? Why are you refusing to respond to this perfectly reasonable query? The problem is that there is no way anyone could highlight that strong of a connection so early. There is n...
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:59 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

It’s less that it seems scummy and more that it seems in line with what happened in your last scum game. I guess to be clear, I’m scum reading you for the weird reaction to the day chat and not really the frustration. That's even worse given you've acknowledged I don't read shit pre game Here's wha...
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:51 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

Are there any highlights from the tfb/aaro discussion I really can't be fucked rn
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:50 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

So aaro has a scum lean or null on everyone but bona celaph and maniac? Thinks maniac is town but is willing to vote him despite feeling 10 other people are more scummy?? I think maniac’s style ends up being anti-town so if there’s a wagon, I won’t be sad. Whereas, there are people that I think are...
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:50 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

Aaro you really think I'm scummy for being frustrated at being tunneled for no reason? Lol It’s less that it seems scummy and more that it seems in line with what happened in your last scum game. I guess to be clear, I’m scum reading you for the weird reaction to the day chat and not really the fru...
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:38 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

damo666 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:19 pm
Durga wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:17 pm
damo666 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:13 pm


Damologic.

If aaro was scum surely he'd take more care.
Take more care for what.
Over the quality of the list. What else?
Why do you think this? The worst reads lists are usually posted by scum. There's a clear reluctance to engage on aaro's part I feel
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:17 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

damo666 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:13 pm
Durga wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:11 pm
damo666 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:05 pm
Aaro is town. If he were scum his reads list wouldn't be so laughable.
What logic is this 😭
Damologic.

If aaro was scum surely he'd take more care.
Take more care for what.
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:11 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

damo666 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:05 pm
Aaro is town. If he were scum his reads list wouldn't be so laughable.
What logic is this 😭
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:36 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:35 pm
Maybe some of you think Snowy's obnoxious, toxic, anti-town behaviour is fine.

I don't know.

I think it spoils the game.
My recommendation is to ignore him, he's not doing anything useful anyway
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:32 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

So aaro has a scum lean or null on everyone but bona celaph and maniac? Thinks maniac is town but is willing to vote him despite feeling 10 other people are more scummy??
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:30 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

Aaro you really think I'm scummy for being frustrated at being tunneled for no reason? Lol
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:28 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:07 pm
unprompted reads list = scum

+ aaro & durga obviously arranged to bus each other

aight wake me up when m74
Yeah. I also told him to post a giant reads list because those are my favourite things.
by Durga
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:20 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]
Replies: 2258
Views: 44748

Re: M1021 - Blessings of Lilia - GAME THREAD [hidden]

Okay I read kak's last post and I actually laughed.