Search found 7265 matches

by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:40 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

I don't think curling was ever played here in Brasil. I just thought on the second most boring game I can remember.... Rivera is officially NOT my spokesperson this game. Curling isn't boring at all! It's silly and hilarious. I never played curling (no ice here), it's probably funny as you say. But...
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:36 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

So what did BunnyGo do with the online status last game that was considered questionable? I changed my online status to hidden for the first time after reading Jamie's "Who is Online" thread. BunnyGo did nothing wrong. What happened was, he was aware of the fucking stupid "Who is online" thing, whi...
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:36 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

so not to be that guy, but we only have 24 hours to decide so treat this moment as if its day one in a big game and 56 pages of content got deleted by the mods and you gotta make a hard decision. I think vecna will post late tonight as he tends to do if were lucky and hes town. in which case we sho...
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:54 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

I know I have the unique perspective of knowing this was town v town so I'm inclined to think that scum probably didn't care which one of me or damo died. I'm willing to bet there was scum on my wagon and it makes me feel that kgray is town for trying to get damo killed instead because why bother o...
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:42 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

I'll read the game when I have time to read the game. I work all day and at least I'm engaging with people now.
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:41 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

kgray wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:39 pm
Durga wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:27 pm
Does anyone have a fucking reason as to why they're voting me or naw
Have you read the game?
Is that why you think I'm scum? And if you think I'm scum I suggest putting your vote on me.
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:41 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

Does anyone have a fucking reason as to why they're voting me or naw Firstly, you are in a group of 5 people containing 1-3 scum. The other group of 6 people contains 0-2 scum. So it makes good sense to target in the first group. Secondly, it looks very much like you were saved D1. Okay so literall...
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:37 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

I know I have the unique perspective of knowing this was town v town so I'm inclined to think that scum probably didn't care which one of me or damo died. I'm willing to bet there was scum on my wagon and it makes me feel that kgray is town for trying to get damo killed instead because why bother o...
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:32 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

I'd like it if everyone would rank the 5 suspects in order. The 5 suspects being Bona, Celaph, Durga, Kgray, Vecna . (Look Maniac I put them in alphabetical order again) We know there there are 1-3 scum in this group. So everyone's opinion on which of them is most likely, or least likely, to be scu...
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:31 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

Benefit of the doubt. I know that you'll be obv-town really quickly when youre town and not busy. Lets see if I made the right choice. Wait why are you even voting me now then Because theres a mechanical guilty in our group and you and Celaph are the only ones I dont think are town. Obv-town and my...
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:27 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

kgray wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:27 pm
Durga wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:01 pm
kgray wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:00 pm


Oh man, I wish.
I would probably cry
We'd never NK you though :-D
:neutral:
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:27 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

Does anyone have a fucking reason as to why they're voting me or naw
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:22 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

Can you like, obv-town? I dont like looking silly for saving people that turn out to be scum. pretty please? What are you paranoid about? Why did you "save" me if you didn't feel I was town? Benefit of the doubt. I know that you'll be obv-town really quickly when youre town and not busy. Lets see i...
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:21 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

I'd like it if everyone would rank the 5 suspects in order. The 5 suspects being Bona, Celaph, Durga, Kgray, Vecna . (Look Maniac I put them in alphabetical order again) We know there there are 1-3 scum in this group. So everyone's opinion on which of them is most likely, or least likely, to be scu...
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:11 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

I know I have the unique perspective of knowing this was town v town so I'm inclined to think that scum probably didn't care which one of me or damo died. I'm willing to bet there was scum on my wagon and it makes me feel that kgray is town for trying to get damo killed instead because why bother ot...
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:09 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

It is interesting that all 5 Jamie voters ended up voting for damo and never voted for Durga, but they can't all be scum. However, we know at least one is scum, and whoever that is avoided the Durga wagon. Bonatogether, celaph, and Vecna also voted for me between voting for Jamie and damo when I wa...
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:08 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

Vecna wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:04 pm
Durga wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:01 pm
kgray wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:00 pm


Oh man, I wish.
I would probably cry
Can you like, obv-town?

I dont like looking silly for saving people that turn out to be scum.

pretty please?
What are you paranoid about? Why did you "save" me if you didn't feel I was town?
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:01 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

kgray wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:00 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:31 pm
These are really, really bad responses from Vecna and my townread on him is fading.

Vecna / Kgray scumteam?
Oh man, I wish.
I would probably cry
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:55 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

Vecna also town maybe? Inb4 I'm just getting buddied hard
by Durga
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:54 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]
Replies: 2033
Views: 17777

Re: Mafia 1016: America's Past-Crime [HIDDEN]

Kgray feels town to me but maybe I'm just feeling what I wanna feel