Search found 5765 matches

by rdrivera2005
Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:43 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M71: Consensus Mafia [signups]
Replies: 117
Views: 2776

Re: M71: Consensus Mafia [signups]

SIGNUPS GMs -1. Chaqa 0. President Eden Players 1. Build Os Number Alpha (Bona) 2. Generic Human Unit Gronk (Ghug) 3. Java-Augmented Machine-Integrated Engine (Jamie) 4. Diskette-Accessible Memory Object (Damo) 5. Rapid Data Retriever Intelligence version A.2.0.05 (rdrivera2005) 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. ...
by rdrivera2005
Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:44 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

Second, I don't think we can even agree on what is exactly meta gaming so making rules to avoid it will just makes things worse. What we should rule out is people tryng to break the game, using GM messages, site features and other things like that. It's not easier to enforce this too, but I think we...
by rdrivera2005
Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:39 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

First of all congrats to my fellow townies for winning the game and thanks Eden and Bona for GMing.
by rdrivera2005
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:54 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

Seems there won't be any need to break a tie.

You will probably ignore another town last words, but you should kill Durga and Bunny next, pretty sure it's one of them.
by rdrivera2005
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:52 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

Durga wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:44 pm
Rdr's read on me is literally like "well no one else is doing it!"
Exactly. You were behaving like you were confirmed town and everyone is buying this crap.
by rdrivera2005
Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:41 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

Just for the record, if Sabi doesn't change his vote we could have a tie.

Someone should be around to avoid it as it's the worst possible outcome. I would even vote myself if needed but I am not sure to be around at EOD.
by rdrivera2005
Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:36 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

@rdr - (1) can you point to specific durga reactions that pinged you as being scum-indicative? (2) why didn't you push durga or jamiet yesterday? especially since your vote on bunny didn't seem particularly strong 1)Specific posts not, I am at work and using my phone. The points I remember is the K...
by rdrivera2005
Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:25 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

:? What does this mean? You don't agree with my reasoning or do you think this isn't enough to change my vote? I’m wondering why you’re pushing her and pushing her and then going back to the easier miskill. Yes. I don’t understand your move here after thinking I’m understanding you for a little whi...
by rdrivera2005
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:09 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

Yeah I don't think bunny and ghug fighting is AI A random thought but I decided to change my vote because you seem to be enjoying the game and scum Durga usually don't feel so comfortable. I don't usually like meta arguments as it's easy to just change meta, but can't just ignore it. I :? What does...
by rdrivera2005
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:30 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

Durga wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:03 pm
Yeah I don't think bunny and ghug fighting is AI
A random thought but I decided to change my vote because you seem to be enjoying the game and scum Durga usually don't feel so comfortable. I don't usually like meta arguments as it's easy to just change meta, but can't just ignore it.

I
by rdrivera2005
Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:02 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

jamiet was afk for most of post-damo claim day 2 if I remember correctly? the rest of it is a good catch but idk how useful a super long night is for scum at that point If DL is scum it will be the most deserved scum win of all times. :? Why are you paying off to it? I honestly don't understand you...
by rdrivera2005
Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:00 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

okay rdr is genuinely voting for me like how can he be town why is that bad? How am I at all scummy? How am I his top choice of scum rn? Like is he hell bent on killing this thread or what? Why you think is so scummy to vote you? Because you post a lot? This is as NAI as Ghug posting a lot or me be...
by rdrivera2005
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:54 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

want to note that sabi hammered kaka within one minute before it would give scum a super long night - you can say its NAI but jamie didn't hammer and I don't know why scum!sabi would hammer instead of just "not seeing the time" to give them a longer night especially since scum!sabi would be new and...
by rdrivera2005
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:53 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:18 am
if either one of us is scum we shoot the other tonight and then coast to victory

This is really weird, but also true.

I just don't know.

##vote Bunny
by rdrivera2005
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:50 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

That's something I agree. We can't wait for town Jamiet to be toxic, in fact we shouldn't incentive anyone to be toxic as any alignment. Here? yeah i think it was that. do you think that is like a subtle way to like defend jamie? You should know that if I was Jamiet partner I would have bussed him ...
by rdrivera2005
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:34 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

Scum would want me alive at milo because I am a liability and not helping town lol. No that part I get. My question is why does rdr think scum!Sabi couldn't come up with that logic? I think scum Sabi will not defend someone who was pushing them (this time I remembered) that way. They could just let...
by rdrivera2005
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:33 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

Why? Scum would want me alive at milo because I am a liability and not helping town lol. No that part I get. My question is why does rdr think scum!Sabi couldn't come up with that logic? I think scum Sabi will not defend someone who was pushing them (this time I remembered) that way. They could jus...
by rdrivera2005
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:27 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

I didn't read this game like 5 times to have rdr shade me like this, especially since he probably hasnt even read it once I have read all game once and some parts twice. You say I am shading you but you keep dismissing my comments as if I am not engaged in the game and this isn't true. Anyway, I do...
by rdrivera2005
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:21 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

Durga wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:19 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:10 pm
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:47 pm


seriously
I just don't believe this is town Durga.

If you kill me today, please kill her tomorrow.

##vote Durga
LOL
Why LOL?
If you are so sure I am scum you shouldn't be worried. The good thing to be town is you don't need to worry about surviving you just need to help the team.
by rdrivera2005
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:19 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]
Replies: 3331
Views: 23274

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

Ig why do you think it’s Durga/why don’t you think it’s sabi? I think the way Durga is playing isn't town Durga. Small things like some reactions and wanting the sibling to be revealed (scum need to kill the sibling before milo or his chances drops a lot). My two best bets for scum are Durga and Bu...