Search found 10244 matches

by ghug
Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:18 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

Confirm
by ghug
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:04 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

DemonRHK wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:52 pm
GM NOTE (again)

Fine whatever it's a Coroner Now instead of a commute.
Ok now can we have a vig and a pizza party?
by ghug
Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:05 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

You fuckers made me read the setup before the game starts, and I'll never forgive any of you.
by ghug
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:52 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

Question: A known miller is someone who knows they're town but that a cop scan will reveal they are the miller. Is there any reason for them to not claim it day 1? Yes what is the reason? If you claim it right, you can be a clear later, or you can tempt mafia into claiming it and getting a 1v1. Fli...
by ghug
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:08 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

BunnyGo wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:05 am
Question:

A known miller is someone who knows they're town but that a cop scan will reveal they are the miller. Is there any reason for them to not claim it day 1?
Yes
by ghug
Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:24 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

##CALL GM: With 21 players I would seriously suggest giving Town an additional PR. It is very easy for "no flip" games to become mafia-sided because there is a huge information imbalance (because the Mafia team will always know who is winning, since they know their team). GM NOTE In the current app...
by ghug
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:44 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

dargorygel wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:42 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:39 pm
Will town get more informational PRs now that there are 21 players? This feels very mafia-biased.
I 'spect RHK will relook... or I HOPE he will... or I demand he will :-)
RHK, I'll send you Chipotle if you make it a normal reveal game.
by ghug
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:39 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

Will town get more informational PRs now that there are 21 players? This feels very mafia-biased.
by ghug
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:49 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

I don't think it's possible to top my performance in my last game. However, it's also been so long since then that I figured I should stop by to remind people that I exist and also was a very good cop in my last game. I never think I could possibly be more amazing, but here I am again. Just play We...
by ghug
Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:48 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

My plan is to sign up for the first game that no one asks me to. We almost got there on this one, but Bona asked me earlier today. Omg just join aaro!! I don't think it's possible to top my performance in my last game. However, it's also been so long since then that I figured I should stop by to re...
by ghug
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:30 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

Bunny's favorite ice cream flavor is obviously carrot.
by ghug
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:28 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

You can also put me down as a sub You are unreliable, you never catch up on reading because you barely are able to read, your feet smell like ancient cod, you are more ugly than cat poop, and your name on webDip refers to the one major character that Peter Jackson thought was more useless even than...
by ghug
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:08 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:21 am
You can also put me down as a sub (I am out of town this weekend, but can sub after that if needed)
You should play.
by ghug
Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:20 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

Durga wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:04 am
i'll sub RHK
You should play.
by ghug
Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:13 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

I'm all good waiting for higher turnout.
by ghug
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:59 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

Yes, we have this here in Brasil too and it's pretty nice. We have some great flavors from tropical fruits too. Ooh, is sugarcane a popular flavor there? Never saw it. We have sugarcane juice, which is popular but I don't particularly like it (far too sweet). Aww. The rum talk got me thinking about...
by ghug
Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:57 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

I made a spiced rum ice cream once. It was pretty good. That sounds very good. I've never tried making ice cream myself. The rum ice cream you get in the UK often has rum-soaked raisins in it, which is actually quite nice. Yes, we have this here in Brasil too and it's pretty nice. We have some grea...
by ghug
Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:24 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD
Replies: 218
Views: 2581

Re: M70 SIGN-UP THREAD

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:17 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:38 pm
damo666 wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:12 pm
O not p
You know, beer flavored ice cream could be pretty good depending on the beer.
In the UK you can get rum flavoured ice cream. Do you have that in the Americas? It's nice.
I made a spiced rum ice cream once. It was pretty good.
by ghug
Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:14 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: wD Mafia Master Post
Replies: 1149
Views: 96872

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

A few quick questions before I finalise my setup and submit for review: - Do people like having 3P? - Do I just PM the setup to all the kouncil members? Bob, I will buy you Chipotle if there's no 3P. The game is so much better without it. My opinions do not represent those of the community at large...
by ghug
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:51 am
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: wD Mafia Master Post
Replies: 1149
Views: 96872

Re: wD Mafia Master Post

A few quick questions before I finalise my setup and submit for review: - Do people like having 3P? - Do I just PM the setup to all the kouncil members? Bob, I will buy you Chipotle if there's no 3P. The game is so much better without it. My opinions do not represent those of the community at large...