Search found 4791 matches

by Foxcastle
Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:58 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

What's the point I'm missing, bona? celaph jumping on to lfischl is most likely scum last second bussing for towncredit I'm skeptical of this. I mean, celaph can still have done it. But if he's scum, he probably knew that this discussion would happen, so it's all wifom. If he had just sat on Worcej...
by Foxcastle
Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:57 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

Bonatogether wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:55 pm
ghug wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:14 pm
What's the point I'm missing, bona?
celaph jumping on to lfischl is most likely scum last second bussing for towncredit
I'm skeptical of this.
by Foxcastle
Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:45 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

I feel like we have not made a lot of progress this night.

But then, I've been away from the game for a bit, maybe my expectations have become inflated.
by Foxcastle
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:14 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

@Foxcastle: What is your current read on Ghug and Vecna, and why, in each case? They are pretty even. I think it's hard to untangle the motives for Vecna not being around much, which could be because he's busy and it was a weekend, or because he's trying to keep his head down as scum, or because he...
by Foxcastle
Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:42 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

@Foxcastle: What is your current read on Ghug and Vecna, and why, in each case? They are pretty even. I think it's hard to untangle the motives for Vecna not being around much, which could be because he's busy and it was a weekend, or because he's trying to keep his head down as scum, or because he...
by Foxcastle
Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:17 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

@Kak, you said you was unsmart to think lfischl would have been modkillwd, but on page 21 (that I was re-reading now), you explicitly considered he could be replaced for not voting. Why this doesn't seems to fit? It looks a good way to keep an open door for a teammate to save his ass. Hmm ... somet...
by Foxcastle
Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:06 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

I remember some theory that scum are more conscious of how they appear to town and this can occasionally give them away, but don't remember much more than that. Is that idea familiar to anyone else?
by Foxcastle
Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:03 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

Side note: I do find it rather notable that Bona was absent for the 80 minutes before EoD and then appeared rather quickly after the results were shared. kinda like lfischl ... hmmmm But would two mafia do that exact thing? I agree it's less likely, but if it was going to happen, Day 1 before they'...
by Foxcastle
Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:58 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

Fox, Jaime, Maniac, look good as early lfischl pushers only those 3? really? im sad now You might deserve more credit, but if you knew that you weren't going to be around for end of game, bussing lfischl and hoping he skated by so you could yell at him to be more active so that you could walk back ...
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:34 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

I will claim that lfischl wagon was town driven and any scum on it are entirely in the last 5 or 10 minutes Why do you think this? Day one scum kills almost always involve a big bus. people say this and it's dumb d1 scumbussing is -ev (unless scumteam really just hates lfischl) What is -ev?
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:33 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

Bonatogether wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:27 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:26 pm
Woo! And a reasonable amount of wagonomics to analyze later.
i would scum this but for the fact that you made lfischl wagon go
Yeah, I pretty genuinely unable to express authentic excitement, either in text or IRL.
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:26 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

Woo! And a reasonable amount of wagonomics to analyze later.
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:55 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

I'm fine with Worcej or lfischl, but am going to ##VOTE lfischl to see how things turn out.
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:47 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

##CALL GM: If lfischl does not vote, will he be mod-killed?
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:43 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

ghug wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:37 pm
Fox, if you were going to flashwagon someone right now, who would it be?
This question is pretty gross, but probably worcej, or maybe lfshcl.
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:41 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

At the time I wrote the post, no. I've seen a number of town suggest anti-town plans and besides this point I thought that he had been playing quite towny. I liked how he handled Kak's fluff and he looked good in his interaction with Jamie. The two people that I have my eyes on with regard to Fox a...
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:34 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

End of Day is in 25 minutes, right?
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:24 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

No, your previous argument itself is obviously flawed in that it gives scum an easy out for voting for someone towny without providing a serious reason. If your argument on either of us has changed, then I'd love to know why. Does this make you scumread him? At the time I wrote the post, no. I've s...
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:21 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

You want to test it and pressure vote him? Ghug, Kak, Jamiet, Celaph — pick three for the scum team? Phew, that is actually hard. I'm having the creeps right now from lfischl. Worcej isn't here, ok, something sunday and family (see last game), alright, but no word of it is kinda strange. And then ....
by Foxcastle
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:11 pm
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]
Replies: 2058
Views: 23707

Re: Mini Mafia 1018 - Race with the Devil [hidden]

ghug wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:09 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:07 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:00 pm


You want to test it and pressure vote him?
Ghug, Kak, Jamiet, Celaph — pick three for the scum team?
Does that mean you townread me too?
No. I was implying that Kak agreeing with you and suggesting that the two of you wagon Bob implied an effort to save Jamiet (or possibly celaph).