Crycurrency

General discussions that don't fit in other forums can go here.
Forum rules
Feel free to discuss any topics here. Please use the Politics sub-forum for political conversations. While most topics will be allowed please be sure to be respectful and follow our normal site rules at http://www.webdiplomacy.net/rules.php.
Wattsthematter

Crycurrency

#1 Post by Wattsthematter » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:01 pm

Have any of you been mining crycurrency? I figured since times are tough it's easy enough to produce these with the processors I have. Any advice on increasing my crycoin production? Are there any vulnerable groups I could manipulate to increase yields?

brainbomb

Re: Crycurrency

#2 Post by brainbomb » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:02 pm

No but I built a diorama once out of a shoe box

Wattsthematter

#3 Post by Wattsthematter » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:04 pm

You should know better than to discuss your bowel movements in a public forum.

Jamiet99uk

#4 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:07 pm

Wattsthematter wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:01 pm
Have any of you been mining crycurrency? I figured since times are tough it's easy enough to produce these with the processors I have. Any advice on increasing my crycoin production? Are there any vulnerable groups I could manipulate to increase yields?
Is this money made from tears?
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.

Wattsthematter

#5 Post by Wattsthematter » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:17 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:07 pm
Wattsthematter wrote:
It's so much more than that Jamie :eyeroll: Get with the times

kingofthepirates
Location: Dragon Temple, Crumbling Farum Azula, The Lands Between

#6 Post by kingofthepirates » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:08 pm

Would you recommend this currency for a currently suffering collegeboard victim? especially as AP season rears its ugly head, I find myself sobbing at most points throughout the day. Several of my friends have already explored this market and say that it's quite profitable, but I'm concerned a massive influx of participants, especially from a younger demographic such as highschoolers, may cause a crash. thoughts?
“In the darkness, a blind man is the best guide. In an age of madness, look to the madman to show the way.”- Roboute Guilliman

"Wonderhoy!"-Emu Otori :3

Jamiet99uk

Re: Using cabbages instead of money

#7 Post by Jamiet99uk » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:43 am

Wattsthematter wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:17 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:07 pm
Wattsthematter wrote:
It's so much more than that Jamie :eyeroll: Get with the times
I don't know.

Did you mean to say "cryptocurrency" ?
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.

Wattsthematter

#8 Post by Wattsthematter » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:52 am

kingofthepirates wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:08 pm
Would you recommend this currency for a currently suffering collegeboard victim? especially as AP season rears its ugly head, I find myself sobbing at most points throughout the day. Several of my friends have already explored this market and say that it's quite profitable, but I'm concerned a massive influx of participants, especially from a younger demographic such as highschoolers, may cause a crash. thoughts?
I’d recommend researching “doctoral students”