M81: A Night To Remember [GAME THREAD]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
brainbomb

Re: M81: A Night To Remember [GAME THREAD]

#1601 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:58 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:30 pm
Bet you 100% right now Damo is not paired with a Republican.
discuss

sweetandcool

#1602 Post by sweetandcool » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:58 am

worcej wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:17 am
brainbomb wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:17 am
Jamie scumgame usually is to ask more inconsequential questions than is necessary because thats what he thinks people think he does when hes town
Look at his D1 and tell me you don't see a shit ton of inconsequential questions.
Other than his last minute vote that helped catch HB, it is true that Jamiet didn't make much of an impact. But it really doesn't feel like his scum game.

One can probably make the same argument against me. I felt like I had a poor D1 that was only saved by my Ham vote.

I think a Jamiet vote is an extremely poor vote D2. At least wait a couple of days.

sweetandcool

#1603 Post by sweetandcool » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:00 am

worcej wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:15 am
I think Jamie is scum - he has been abnormally calm and controlled when things that generally piss him off would cause at least some form of reaction from him. He should've been irate at the Chaqa meme posts only, but never commented on it.

His D1 was making noise to not lurk, but not actively doing anything of merit. He asked questions of people, but didn't make much of a case except he wanted to vote out lurkers/afk people. His votes near end of phase were masked as not allowing ties, but could easily be from the perspective of trying to protect Chaqa from being actually killed.
I really agree with Jamiet that this is a tired trope. Nothing has been directed at him that is likely to piss him off this game.

brainbomb

#1604 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:04 am

damo666 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:48 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:45 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:43 pm

the case is that demonRHK and sweet and cool are both scum. and there are reasons why, and bullet points and it stems from my opening post and their reactions to it, and subsequent play ever since. in sum.
I would read it with great interest. Please go ahead.

creep
discuss

aarodactyl

#1605 Post by aarodactyl » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:13 am

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:52 am
actually if we all change to damo we could probably get a hammer thru thatd be 6 lol
This has “what if we kiss. Jk. But what if” vibes to it.

aarodactyl

#1606 Post by aarodactyl » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:14 am

I have no idea what the actually meme is. But it’s something like that

sweetandcool

#1607 Post by sweetandcool » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:20 am

Okay, I looked through aaro's posts and yeah I can see what ghug is saying. Aaro did absolutely nothing D1 and N1. At best, he tried to get town not to claim, and he randomly mentions suspicion of chaqa and ghug. But he literally never even mentions why for either case. I don't think his ghug vote is 100% damning, but it does seem phony.

In aaro's defense: I get the impression that real life is interfering with his game. On top of that, the excessive mech talk wasn't completely unmerited and other people are just as much to blame for that being dragged out, including Kak frustratingly reviving it during the night.

That all being said, unless aaro finds a way to shape up, they are an extremely solid number 2 vote behind Ezio.

aarodactyl

#1608 Post by aarodactyl » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:45 am

sweetandcool wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:20 am
Okay, I looked through aaro's posts and yeah I can see what ghug is saying. Aaro did absolutely nothing D1 and N1. At best, he tried to get town not to claim, and he randomly mentions suspicion of chaqa and ghug. But he literally never even mentions why for either case. I don't think his ghug vote is 100% damning, but it does seem phony.

In aaro's defense: I get the impression that real life is interfering with his game. On top of that, the excessive mech talk wasn't completely unmerited and other people are just as much to blame for that being dragged out, including Kak frustratingly reviving it during the night.

That all being said, unless aaro finds a way to shape up, they are an extremely solid number 2 vote behind Ezio.
It’s almost as if starting a game a week before it was scheduled to was going to cause this to be rough.

I’m also just not good at mafia tbh. Fwiw I think ghug is like 78% scum though.

aarodactyl

#1609 Post by aarodactyl » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:46 am

Per the guidance in ASOP 25, I’m required to disclosure that that figure is not credible.

sweetandcool

#1610 Post by sweetandcool » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:49 am

aarodactyl wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:45 am
sweetandcool wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:20 am

It’s almost as if starting a game a week before it was scheduled to was going to cause this to be rough.

I’m also just not good at mafia tbh. Fwiw I think ghug is like 78% scum though.
I'm not very good at mafia either.

But could you at least bother to at least even state why you scumread Chaqa or ghug?

brainbomb

#1611 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:53 am

now that would be a scumteam )ghug/chaqa
would require them to be singularly focused on kissing vecnas ass tho

brainbomb

#1612 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:55 am

like scum chaqa wants to save town vecna
wants to save himself
and wants to save scum!ghug

so he pushes scum!HB?

just so much bussing.

brainbomb

#1613 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:41 am

who are your townreads ezio

Ezio

#1614 Post by Ezio » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:51 am

SnC, You, Worcej, Jamet, RD, Vecna

brainbomb

#1615 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:53 am

Ezio wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:51 am
SnC, You, Worcej, Jamet, RD, Vecna
have you missed playing here?

Ezio

#1616 Post by Ezio » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:01 am

This game's been a lot of fun. Lots of memes. I'm glad to be playing in this one for sure.

sweetandcool

#1617 Post by sweetandcool » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:46 am

Unsolicited Reads List

Town:
chaqa
rdr
worcej
Jamiet
brainbomb

Neutral:
ghug
RHK

Null:
Vecna
damo

Mafia:
Ezio
aaro

Reviewing lots of threads and I would like to hear more from Vecna about their feel for the game so far, particularly their dance partner, Ezio. Any insights?

I also really want to see more from RHK, I haven't gotten a feel for what they are currently thinking.

And despite listing aaro under Mafia, I do wonder if aaro is just instead superbly underperforming Town? D1 can easily go poorly, but there's always the chance that D2 gives the jolt people who struggle with D1 need. The same goes for damo, I think damo needs at least another day to breath and possibly impress.

I'm also wondering if we are giving worcej too much credit and that we should be looking at them more closely?

Most particularly, I worry that Ezio just had bad reads D1 and Ham opportunistically supported them. If that is true, then that really opens up the suspect pool.

Jamiet99uk

#1618 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:38 am

Hello.

What the fuck?

Why are people end hammering me, please?

I'm town.
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.

Jamiet99uk

#1619 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:49 am

worcej wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:15 am
I think Jamie is scum - he has been abnormally calm and controlled when things that generally piss him off would cause at least some form of reaction from him. He should've been irate at the Chaqa meme posts only, but never commented on it.

His D1 was making noise to not lurk, but not actively doing anything of merit. He asked questions of people, but didn't make much of a case except he wanted to vote out lurkers/afk people. His votes near end of phase were masked as not allowing ties, but could easily be from the perspective of trying to protect Chaqa from being actually killed.
You fat, ignorant, American cunt. I am fucking sick of this. You know me, Worcej. You know that what you are posting here is shit. You fucking loser.

Listen to me, all of you, you stupid fucking soap-eating cretins.

Oh, do I have your attention now?

Did you want angry, sweary Jamie?

Good. Eat my fucking shit, and read this post.

I can have a tendency to get bitchy and lose my temper. This has gotten me into trouble in the past, even to the extent that it has caused me to be banned from playing Mafia a couple of times.

I have, therefore, made serious efforts to be calmer, to step away from the screen when I am angry, to avoid posting aggressive, expletive-filled posts, like this one.

What do I get in return?

What do I get from the fucking toxic, nasty people in this community, when I try to be nice? When I try to be kind? When I try not to lose my temper?

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I FUCKING GET.

I GET:

"JAMIE IS CALM, HE MUST BE SCUM!"

FUCK YOU.

FUCK ALL OF YOU.

YOU MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO BE NICE.
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.

Jamiet99uk

#1620 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:56 am

I'm scum for not being irate about Chaqa posting some memes?

FUCK YOU. Didn't you notice I spent the whole of the last game making image-based jokes about Fluminator's avatar?

Why would I lose my temper about Chaqa posting some images?

Fucking nonsense.

And apparently this is a GOTCHA case that has four fucking mouth-breathing dimwits end-voting me?

Go fuck yourselves.

You want me to go full fucking GG. Allin on your asses? You can fucking have it.