M80 Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Haze with a Z

Re: M80 Game Thread

#4621 Post by Haze with a Z » Tue May 23, 2023 2:09 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 12:57 pm
Ghug being town theory
If ghug is town it means mafia did not jail worcej. Which means mafia just did not think worcej was the cop role, and they were not overly worried about how worcej would use powers. or they had an idea of who worcej would use the cop on, and chose to drive that target instead.
I do feel though that most of the town prs would end up being bad for scum in some way though.

damo666

#4622 Post by damo666 » Tue May 23, 2023 2:18 pm

Somebody remind me what Eden did N1 please

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#4623 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue May 23, 2023 2:21 pm

Haze with a Z wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 1:54 pm
ghug wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 12:09 am
brainbomb wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 11:44 pm
I know if you survive the day you would
not hesistate to suicide bomb damo so its far too much of a liability to take anything youre saying seriously
I knew this was coming, though. Haze was making it very clear he was going to claim. Why wouldn't I have suicide bombed last night?
why would you try to claim my role then? Because I think the only reason I was even going to claim was to stop myself from getting voted out. And you claiming stuff makes it seem even more likely that your goal was to get me voted out and then you possibly decided it wouldn't work or something.
Why would you suicide bomb on Haze when he was clearly hinting on shooting me (or Bona)? A one on one isn't great for scum and even if you are the DK today it won't be worst then suiciding.

brainbomb

#4624 Post by brainbomb » Tue May 23, 2023 2:23 pm

I have a workaround for anyone having bot issues

if you go to mafia.peterlund.se and goto search among all messages

search by the player and then under pages if you say kakarroto and search pages 203-end it loads some of it. its cumbersome but you can do this for anyone and trial and error it does load some of the broken sections

sweetandcool

#4625 Post by sweetandcool » Tue May 23, 2023 2:24 pm

damo666 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 2:18 pm
Somebody remind me what Eden did N1 please
Vote doubled pyxxy.

damo666

#4626 Post by damo666 » Tue May 23, 2023 2:30 pm

I think ghug just has to go. It may just be an unfortunate coincidence that Haze RBd ghug N1 and Mafia didn't jail worcej but ....

As far as I know it was only ghug who sussed Haze as Capt N2 and X visits Haze N2. Another coincidence?

Too much.

Ghug cannot be Agent as e would have probably taken Haze out so he must be Enforcer. But then why did the Agent not bomb Haze? Because ghug would be sole surviving scum with a link to the dead Captain so they couldn't afford to do it.

##vote ghug

damo666

#4627 Post by damo666 » Tue May 23, 2023 2:40 pm

This is how I think each night went [I am omitting myself because all it does is give scum info and doesn't help town]

Night 1

Enforcer ghug jails worcej
Agent (Bunny is my guess) drives ??
Spy Role X cops/Tracks ??
Prop Fox shortens day

Nav worcej cps Fox
Capt Haze RBs ghug
QM Eden vote doubles Pyxxy

Pyxxy is Faction killed

Night 2

Enforcer strongmans Eden
Agents jails Kak
Spy RC/Tracks Haze

Nav jails Eden
Capt watches ?? [hasn't reported]

Night 3

Enforcer Ninjas me
Agent holsters

Nav commutes me
Capt kills Bona

sweetandcool

#4628 Post by sweetandcool » Tue May 23, 2023 3:13 pm

Alright, since Haze verified it, and damo just posted a similar but speculative list, I'm going to assume this list is accurate.

Please refer to this list for all confirmed actions, and have fun speculating from here.

N1
1. Brain jailed N1 (unverified)
2. Propagandist Fox shortened day.
3. Navigator worcej scans Fox.
4. Captain Haze rb ghug.

N2
1. Enforcer Strongman Quartermaster Eden.
2. Priest damo tracks Spy Xcution to Haze.
3. worcej jails President Eden.

N3
1. Haze shoots VT Bona.
2. worcej commutes damo.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

sweetandcool

#4629 Post by sweetandcool » Tue May 23, 2023 3:14 pm

damo666 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 2:40 pm
This is how I think each night went [I am omitting myself because all it does is give scum info and doesn't help town]

Night 1

Prop Fox shortens day

Nav worcej cps Fox
Capt Haze RBs ghug

Pyxxy is Faction killed

Night 2

Enforcer strongmans Eden
Agents jails Kak
Spy RC/Tracks Haze

Nav jails Eden

Night 3

Enforcer Ninjas me
Agent holsters

Nav commutes me
Capt kills Bona
Haze implied they still have watch. Did I miss Kak claiming they were jailed?

damo666

#4630 Post by damo666 » Tue May 23, 2023 3:27 pm

sweetandcool wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:14 pm
damo666 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 2:40 pm

Night 1

Prop Fox shortens day

Nav worcej cps Fox
Capt Haze RBs ghug

Pyxxy is Faction killed

Night 2

Enforcer strongmans Eden
Agents jails Kak
Spy RC/Tracks Haze

Nav jails Eden

Night 3

Enforcer Ninjas me
Agent holsters

Nav commutes me
Capt kills Bona
Haze implied they still have watch. Did I miss Kak claiming they were jailed?
Sorry reread he claime NOT to have been jailed N2

damo666

#4631 Post by damo666 » Tue May 23, 2023 3:33 pm

Amended

Night 1

Agent (Bunny is my guess) drives/holsters
Prop Fox shortens day

Nav worcej cops Fox
Capt Haze RBs ghug

Pyxxy is Faction killed

Night 2

Enforcer strongmans Eden
Agents drives/holsters?
Spy RC/Tracks Haze

Nav jails Eden
Capt watches ?? [hasn't reported]/holsters

Night 3

Enforcer Ninjas me
Agent holsters

Nav commutes me
Capt kills Bona

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4632 Post by ghug » Tue May 23, 2023 3:36 pm

Haze with a Z wrote:
ghug wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 11:44 pm
I know if you survive the day you would
not hesistate to suicide bomb damo so its far too much of a liability to take anything youre saying seriously
I knew this was coming, though. Haze was making it very clear he was going to claim. Why wouldn't I have suicide bombed last night?
why would you try to claim my role then? Because I think the only reason I was even going to claim was to stop myself from getting voted out. And you claiming stuff makes it seem even more likely that your goal was to get me voted out and then you possibly decided it wouldn't work or something.
Read my post near start of day. I thought you claiming bona might be giving me an opportunity to try to draw an NK for you, and it seemed like you were going to claim regardless based on the night conversation, so I figured the only downside was that you'd CC and I'd retract.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4633 Post by ghug » Tue May 23, 2023 3:42 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 2:21 pm
Haze with a Z wrote:
ghug wrote:

Why would you suicide bomb on Haze when he was clearly hinting on shooting me (or Bona)? A one on one isn't great for scum and even if you are the DK today it won't be worst then suiciding.
There's no one on one though. If I'm scum, the likeliest scenario is I just die today with no compensation. If I'd suicide bombed or shot Haze, at least Haze is dead. If I'd maintained the CC there's a slim chance I win the CC war. I acknowledged last night that I was probably going to get miskilled, so clearly I knew it was coming, and that should be leading you to ask why I didn't do something productive with my final night if I'm scum. There are also actions like X visiting Haze that make no sense if I'm scum because I'd already figured out Haze's role.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4634 Post by ghug » Tue May 23, 2023 3:43 pm

damo666 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 2:30 pm
I think ghug just has to go. It may just be an unfortunate coincidence that Haze RBd ghug N1 and Mafia didn't jail worcej but ....

As far as I know it was only ghug who sussed Haze as Capt N2 and X visits Haze N2. Another coincidence?

Too much.

Ghug cannot be Agent as e would have probably taken Haze out so he must be Enforcer. But then why did the Agent not bomb Haze? Because ghug would be sole surviving scum with a link to the dead Captain so they couldn't afford to do it.

##vote ghug
That's a coincidence that makes me less likely to be scum, not more. There's no point in scanning Haze if I know his role, but there is if they see him being weird with me and can't figure out what's going on.

damo666

#4635 Post by damo666 » Tue May 23, 2023 3:46 pm

ghug wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:43 pm
damo666 wrote:

Too much.

##vote ghug
That's a coincidence that makes me less likely to be scum, not more. There's no point in scanning Haze if I know his role, but there is if they see him being weird with me and can't figure out what's going on.
to verify your suspicions

brainbomb

#4636 Post by brainbomb » Tue May 23, 2023 3:47 pm

just for the sake of humoring this. I reread Day 3, a day I only posted 3 times and I was gone most of it.

Entering the day I noticed pre damo claim that three people were already pushing xcution and I just wondered if any of those maybe saw damo visit x, and thus they moved there as fast as possible to look good.

and those three are sweet, dousing and kak. correct me on this if im wrong, and this may just be they all had really solid reasons to vote xcution. havent fully ruled out that its too convenient I guess. just thinking here

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4637 Post by ghug » Tue May 23, 2023 3:47 pm

Y'all should hammer me in the next few hours if you're not going to consider leaving me around, though.

I think the last two scum are probably in Rd and the people not voting for me, though I doubt both of them would not be voting for me, which means if it's not Rd maybe I'm wrong about brain or very wrong about sweet.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4638 Post by ghug » Tue May 23, 2023 3:48 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:47 pm
just for the sake of humoring this. I reread Day 3, a day I only posted 3 times and I was gone most of it.

Entering the day I noticed pre damo claim that three people were already pushing xcution and I just wondered if any of those maybe saw damo visit x, and thus they moved there as fast as possible to look good.

and those three are sweet, dousing and kak. correct me on this if im wrong, and this may just be they all had really solid reasons to vote xcution. havent fully ruled out that its too convenient I guess. just thinking here
How could they have seen?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4639 Post by ghug » Tue May 23, 2023 3:48 pm

damo666 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:46 pm
ghug wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:43 pm
damo666 wrote:

Too much.

##vote ghug
to verify your suspicions
Reread N2. It was so blindingly obvious to me that Haze was the Captain.

brainbomb

#4640 Post by brainbomb » Tue May 23, 2023 3:53 pm

ghug wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:48 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 3:47 pm

How could they have seen?
back in the day (jesus someone is gonna scumread me for this) when we had scum roles that were informative, we would use a code. like if I start the phase making this statement it means, this thing happened. or a certain letter at the start of a post means this activity happened. it was a way for getting around maf chat being closed so team could learn a result.

like if tracker sees damo visit xcution. you vote xcution with some coded hidden word or letter, and then the other scum follow suit.

I dont really know that dousing and kakarroto, or sweet would come up with this concept but many mafia veterans have potentially seen such an idea before.