Welcome to webDiplomacy.net's new server; providing better performance and stability, more expansion room, the ability to host related projects and dev servers, and managed backups. Please let us know of any problems in the Forum.

Finished: 04 PM Sun 09 Jul 17 UTC
Private Third time's a charm-2
1 day /phase
Pot: 140 D - Autumn, 1910, Finished
Classic, Anonymous players, Draw-Size Scoring
1 excused missed turn
Game drawn
22 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1905: OK I am going to look at this game from the view of an observer now, as France and Austria will just carve me up and I will be dead in two turns.Russia, all of England's armies are coming at you, I think it would have worked out better if you and Turkey allied or at least if you did not devote your army to killing Turkey. Having said that, you will have no trouble defending yourself against England and even kill all of England's armies if you manage to ally with Austria.

Turkey, bad luck with Russia not responding.

England, your home supplies look very vulnerable. The longer you trust with France, the more likely that France will win the game. France is apparently allied with Austria now, so after killing Italy, France will be stabbing you. You've played well but your home supplies are just there for France to take at the moment. France has 4 fleets and you have 2.

I think this game is basically over. France has 80% chance of winning. Austria 20%. unless England and Russia do something different.
24 Jun 17 UTC Spring, 1906: Wow still no stab. Gayest of bffs.
24 Jun 17 UTC Spring, 1906: Let me have a SC at a corner - I just want to wait for the draw
24 Jun 17 UTC Spring, 1906: France could have made one fleet and just won.
24 Jun 17 UTC Spring, 1906: Great diplomacy but terrible strategy!!!
25 Jun 17 UTC Spring, 1906: Spoken like a true Austria
26 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1906: Did the honorable thing and left Warsaw alone~
26 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1906: I read your soul, Italy
26 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1906: G'day my soulmate!
26 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1906: Time for France to stab England and win. Gg
28 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1907: Why bother with 2 way draw when you can win right now France?
28 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1907: Shame that this platform does not support emoji because I think Austria needs a love heart and a kiss... <3 <3 <3
28 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1907: super salty this game makes no sense.
28 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1907: life is like a box of chocolates
28 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1907: <3
29 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1907: 3 way draw? <3
29 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1907: I am willing to do a 3 way draw if England says they are giving up, lets kill Italy and Russia first
29 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1907: 4 way 4 way? <3 <3
29 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1907: heartbroken :(
29 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1907: I'm enjoying pissing Austria off TBH but 3 way is a good outcome for me as I'm probably next on the chopping block.
29 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1907: Threesome it is~
29 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1907: Hahaa. Ok. I'll take threesome
29 Jun 17 UTC Autumn, 1907: Foursome is more exciting! Oh well..
30 Jun 17 UTC Spring, 1908: The stab finally comes!

Austria, I am disappointed that you didn't set up a fleet build at Trieste or Kill Russia by going to Smyrna with your fleet - how are you going to defend against the 4 fleets down south now? Ionian can move to Greece or Eastern Med or even Alb and then Nap/Apu will get Ionian.
30 Jun 17 UTC Spring, 1908: Didn't know you could retreat into a supply like that. Also was aiming to bounce Trieste so I could build that fleet.
01 Jul 17 UTC Spring, 1908: I see - makes sense
01 Jul 17 UTC Spring, 1908: Well kill Russia so we can draw
01 Jul 17 UTC Spring, 1908: Says a 14 supply centre France who's about to gain at least two supplies this year!
01 Jul 17 UTC Spring, 1908: Says 0 supply centre Italy
01 Jul 17 UTC Spring, 1908: Says 0 supply centre Italy
01 Jul 17 UTC Spring, 1908: 0 supply centre means my view = the most objective :)
01 Jul 17 UTC Spring, 1908: Not exactly, you want revenge!
01 Jul 17 UTC Spring, 1908: I have put my draw vote in
01 Jul 17 UTC Spring, 1908: Good on you France - very honourable!
02 Jul 17 UTC Autumn, 1908: Doesn't look like England is going to log in anymore.
02 Jul 17 UTC Autumn, 1908: France what was your secret in getting England to put in moves?
02 Jul 17 UTC Autumn, 1908: England is pez
04 Jul 17 UTC Spring, 1909: It looks like with England's help France can fall! This is so interesting.
04 Jul 17 UTC Spring, 1909: Going to need England to respond more. Any bodies game though..

France could have stabbed earlier and won imo.
05 Jul 17 UTC Autumn, 1909: Are you also not ready due to waiting for England reply!?
05 Jul 17 UTC Autumn, 1909: I'm prepared to 3-way draw now
06 Jul 17 UTC Spring, 1910: Jesus Christ pez misses build....
06 Jul 17 UTC Spring, 1910: There's some striking similarity between this and the second game lol
07 Jul 17 UTC Spring, 1910: As I said I'm happy to draw
07 Jul 17 UTC Spring, 1910: Pez you might want to draw as well
07 Jul 17 UTC england left, do you want to draw
07 Jul 17 UTC I think we should..
08 Jul 17 UTC Super let down ending. Drawn
08 Jul 17 UTC Did I do well to pretend to be Matt at the start Tian? :)
08 Jul 17 UTC Benny, you needed to talk to Turkey and I at the start. We cant play this game without communication.

Start Backward Open large map Forward End

France
teflon (861 D)
Drawn. Bet: 20 D, won: 70 D
13 supply-centers, 13 units
Austria
Wobblyau (894 D)
Drawn. Bet: 20 D, won: 70 D
13 supply-centers, 13 units
England
Resigned. Bet: 20 D
8 supply-centers, 6 units
Italy
Ding5663 (1305 D)
Defeated. Bet: 20 D
Germany
Rufushargen (100 D)
Defeated. Bet: 20 D
Turkey
kochtopher (30 D X)
Defeated. Bet: 20 D
Russia
BennyNg (0 D X)
Defeated. Bet: 20 D
Civil Disorders
TrustMeStupid (0 D X)England (Spring, 1910) with 8 centres.
Archive: Orders - Maps - Messages