MINI MAFIA I - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
bozotheclown

Re: MINI MAFIA I - GAME THREAD

#721 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:39 am

@thamrick: I did not want to move to rdrivera because I did not think he was scum. However, with a tie, rdrivera could be mislynched tomorrow when we would still lose with a mislynch. I was hoping you would switch to ghug since you seemed to be doubting the rdrivera lynch.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#722 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:10 am

Blegh. Probably Ezio, maybe Bozo. (watch it be thamrick)

thamrick

#723 Post by thamrick » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:21 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:39 am
@thamrick: I did not want to move to rdrivera because I did not think he was scum. However, with a tie, rdrivera could be mislynched tomorrow when we would still lose with a mislynch. I was hoping you would switch to ghug since you seemed to be doubting the rdrivera lynch.
If that's the case, why were you still unwilling to move? Wouldn't mislynching rdr still be a better move than not lynching?

bozotheclown

#724 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:38 am

@thamrick: Yes, but lynching ghug was better than lynching rdrivera. You set up the tie so I was counting on you to break it one way or the other, and I was hoping you would switch to ghug.

bozotheclown

#725 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:33 am

Not only did PE switch from brainbomb to Ezio when it looked like brainbomb had a good chance to get lynched, but Ezio's vote on PE was a key vote in getting him lynched. With a good chance of getting a second town lynch and needing only one more mislynch to win, I can't see PE and Ezio decide to start bussing each other instead. I think PE did not want to end on the same town wagon as ghug again, so he moved to Ezio, making brainbomb and Ezio the top wagons, thinking one of the two would likely get lynched.

bozotheclown

#726 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:53 am

It sounds like ghug is keeping his options open because he does not know which one of us will turn out to be the cop.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#727 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:34 pm

Or I'm just being honest about my opinions in preparation for the fearkill that's almost inevitable given how shit the rest of you are at this.

thamrick

#728 Post by thamrick » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:33 pm

ghug wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:34 pm
Or I'm just being honest about my opinions in preparation for the fearkill that's almost inevitable given how shit the rest of you are at this.
<3

Ezio

#729 Post by Ezio » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:41 pm

I thought I was gonna have time to be online at end of night, but ppl are asking me to extend so that's not gonna happen.

We need to Lynch ghug tomorrow. He is by far the scummiest person alive. He's done very little scumhunting, has been pushing for town lynches exclusively, the night kills are exactly in his pattern ( more on this later), and the goddamn faked roleblock.

I ask whichever town is left alive tomorrow to look though ghugs post history. How does he interact with PE? He defends him staunchly until thamrick finally decided to kill him then he hops onboard after having pushed xorxes the entire day.

Now to talk about the xorxes fear kill. Ghug and I have talked about xorxes. Both of us have the utmost respect for his town play. We both think he's the best player on the site ( although maybe tom should have that mantle now, but xorxes was def the best player in the game). This kill is perfectly in line with ghugs philosophy of "kill the best player" when he's scum.

Knowing the esteem ghug holds xorxes,
Look at his interaction with xorxes immediately after xorxes took over for brainbomb. He pushes him to contribute immediately. He says xorxes has like 15 minutes to catch a scum or we'll lynch him. Is that how any town treats someone with the potential of xorxes? I don't think so.

Xorxes said he believes ghugs claim about the roleblock. This caused me to reevaluate on d2. I bet xorxes believed ghugs claim because he already had a townread on ghug and a scumread on rdrivera. If you look at his claim in a vacuum though, my probability analysis still rears its head. Then we need to decide which is more likely, ghug just being scum, or everything else just conspiring to make him look scummy.

Lynch ghug tomorrow. Ez game ez life.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#730 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:21 pm

Yeah it's definitely Ezio.

Jamiet99uk

#731 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:29 pm

~ Night ends in 30 minutes ~

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#732 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:42 pm

Let's go through this:

Ezio says I've pushed town lynches exclusively. I switched to Eden at a crucial time, and told him prior to that that if I was switching to anyone, it was him. I'm also one of the only people who tried to make anything other than rd happen yesterday. There's nobody with a great record in this game, but mine holds up fine.

Ezio says I kill the best player when I'm scum. This is inaccurate. I target low probability lynches. Xorxes had a good chance of being lynched the next day.

Ezio says I told xorxes he had fifteen minutes to catch a scum or he lynched. What I actually told him was that he had 15 minutes to convince me not to lynch him. I did so because I was leaving at the end of that 15 minutes, and I already had it in my mind that I wanted to lynch that player spot. I don't see any issue there.

I was roleblocked. The odds aren't as certain as he's making them out to be that a doc would choose to self-save N1, or that they necessarily doc-read Pouncy. That's all I can really say on this, as I don't know what the mafia were thinking.

Now let's look at Ezio. His entire day one was pushing me for one quote he disagreed with. That's not how any townie scumhunts, at least one who isn't far dumber than Ezio. The one point in his favor is the Eden vote, but that didn't come from a place of analysis. He just sheeped xorxes after xorxes believed my rb. He then barely pushed that wagon, courting a vote all of once with two minutes left and the vote tied. Yesterday he dropped his read on me to get the easy rd mislynch, only to pick it up now with a heap of shit about night actions and zero analysis of my play in the thread, which should be at least a large portion of any argument about anyone at this point unless you're too lazy to actually analyze that part of the game.

bozotheclown

#733 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:59 pm

I think I have made it clear that I still think ghug is the remaining scum.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#734 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:59 pm

Anyway, I know I specifically advised against this, but the risk of a mafia no kill is small enough given that we're not supposed to be claiming before night ends, I'm apparently widely scumread, and I'm not the type who crumbs, so I'm hoping that claiming before the flip (which could very possibly be the cop if I were lying) will add a bit of credibility.

I'm the cop. I tried to scan rd night one, but I was roleblocked. Scans since then have been irrelevant. Most useless PR ever. I'll redeem myself by winning at LYLO.

Jamiet99uk

#735 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:00 pm

-------------------------------------------
NIGHT HAS ENDED - PLEASE HOLD

Jamiet99uk

#736 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:03 pm

*HOOOOOOOOT*

The forghorn woke him as it did every morning, and SpongeBob sprang out of bed, full of excitement, as usual.

"Oh boy, today we'll catch that last Plankton for sure, and then the Krabby Patty formula will be safe forever! Mister Krabs is sure gonna be proud of me!"

He washed quickly, brushed both of his teeth, and popped into a fresh set of cardboard square-pants.

"Now I've just got time to feed Gary, and get down to the Krusty Krab!"

He looked around.

"Gary? Where are ya, buddy? Gary...?"

SpongeBob opened his front door, and let out a horrified scream.

On his doorstep were the broken remains of a shell.

THAMRICK has DIED. He was GARY THE SNAIL, the Vanilla Town.

================================
DAY HAS STARTED - YOU MAY POST

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#737 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:09 pm

##VOTE Ezio

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#738 Post by ghug » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:14 pm

Bozo, I'd suggest not reacting (unless you want to CC me) until Ezio does.

Ezio

#739 Post by Ezio » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:24 pm

##vote GHug
##end

Ezio

#740 Post by Ezio » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:24 pm

Ez game ez life