Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
ChippeRock
Posts: 1167
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 113

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5801 Post by ChippeRock » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:20 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:53 pm
ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:48 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:40 pm


No I didn't and I'm here.

I'll admit to ballsed up thinking though. I expect you'll lynch me over Connor tomorrow though and can only apologise for screwing up town. :cry:
Blind Assassin, just lynch this man (or connor, doesn't matter) and if he flips town - the other is confirmed scum.

If anybody disagrees with my logic, you can explain to me why 2 townies would claim RB.
It's not 2 town. That makes no sense. I readily admit that. Connor has been ultra lurky. I made a faux pas. I am town, Connor isn't.
BA has to NK you or connor either way. If whichever one of you he kills flips scum, than that's great (though it SHOULDN'T "clear" the other), if he NKs a townie, than the other is clearly scum, and must be lynched.

damo666
Posts: 3710
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 298

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5802 Post by damo666 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:25 pm

ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:20 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:53 pm
ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:48 pm


Blind Assassin, just lynch this man (or connor, doesn't matter) and if he flips town - the other is confirmed scum.

If anybody disagrees with my logic, you can explain to me why 2 townies would claim RB.
It's not 2 town. That makes no sense. I readily admit that. Connor has been ultra lurky. I made a faux pas. I am town, Connor isn't.
BA has to NK you or connor either way. If whichever one of you he kills flips scum, than that's great (though it SHOULDN'T "clear" the other), if he NKs a townie, than the other is clearly scum, and must be lynched.
So which one of us you gonna target Chips?

Squigs44
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2998
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: America
Karma: 1018

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5803 Post by Squigs44 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:27 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:25 pm
ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:20 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:53 pm


It's not 2 town. That makes no sense. I readily admit that. Connor has been ultra lurky. I made a faux pas. I am town, Connor isn't.
BA has to NK you or connor either way. If whichever one of you he kills flips scum, than that's great (though it SHOULDN'T "clear" the other), if he NKs a townie, than the other is clearly scum, and must be lynched.
So which one of us you gonna target Chips?
He already undeniably proved himself to be a VT, remember?

Durga
Posts: 4438
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 955

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5804 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:33 pm

peterlund wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:09 pm
peterlund wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:08 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:41 pm
Squigs how is revealing your BA read going to help town?

Peter, have you read the game? Who do you think the scum team is?
Yes I have read the game and I do have a list. Actually I have already posted one list some time ago. Do you read the game, honey?

May I ask you for your list perhaps?
And I will make an update of my list shortly...
Clearly not memorable. Lots of people make lots of lists. Can you tell me what it is

damo666
Posts: 3710
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 298

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5805 Post by damo666 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:39 pm

Squigs44 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:27 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:25 pm
ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:20 pm


BA has to NK you or connor either way. If whichever one of you he kills flips scum, than that's great (though it SHOULDN'T "clear" the other), if he NKs a townie, than the other is clearly scum, and must be lynched.
So which one of us you gonna target Chips?
He already undeniably proved himself to be a VT, remember?
Of course. I meant which one of us is Squigs gonna target.

Durga
Posts: 4438
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 955

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5806 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:43 pm

Damo's fascination with BA over "known scum" Connor is another indication that he's totally mafia

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 715
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm
Location: Sverige
Karma: 142
Contact:

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5807 Post by peterlund » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:44 pm

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:33 pm
Clearly not memorable. Lots of people make lots of lists. Can you tell me what it is
What is your current scum list at this very moment?

I will update mine in a moment...

ChippeRock
Posts: 1167
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 113

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5808 Post by ChippeRock » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:45 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:39 pm
Squigs44 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:27 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:25 pm


So which one of us you gonna target Chips?
He already undeniably proved himself to be a VT, remember?
Of course. I meant which one of us is Squigs gonna target.
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic - supporting your attack...

@BA, one of connor or damo needs to be NKed to either kill scum or to set up an easy lynch of scum. Not killing either indicates that you're either connor or damo - since there really isn't any reason other than that NOT to kill either of those two.

ChippeRock
Posts: 1167
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 113

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5809 Post by ChippeRock » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:48 pm

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:43 pm
Damo's fascination with BA over "known scum" Connor is another indication that he's totally mafia
His unreasonable defensiveness and anger over even being accused is another reason why...

Either way, I'm actually in favor of the BA NKing connor - it doesn't allow connor to be "cleared' by damo if damo flips scum and if connor is town, than damo is an easy lynch. Damo is the least likely of the two to viewed as having been "cleared" by a NK of connor flipping scum, allowing people to not rule him out and remain objective about him.

Durga
Posts: 4438
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 955

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5810 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:49 pm

peterlund wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:44 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:33 pm
Clearly not memorable. Lots of people make lots of lists. Can you tell me what it is
What is your current scum list at this very moment?

I will update mine in a moment...
You. You're my scum list

damo666
Posts: 3710
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 298

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5811 Post by damo666 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:50 pm

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:43 pm
Damo's fascination with BA over "known scum" Connor is another indication that he's totally mafia
I think you'll find its Chips' fascination but whatever. You've closed your mind anyway.

Durga
Posts: 4438
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 955

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5812 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:52 pm

ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:48 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:43 pm
Damo's fascination with BA over "known scum" Connor is another indication that he's totally mafia
His unreasonable defensiveness and anger over even being accused is another reason why...

Either way, I'm actually in favor of the BA NKing connor - it doesn't allow connor to be "cleared' by damo if damo flips scum and if connor is town, than damo is an easy lynch. Damo is the least likely of the two to viewed as having been "cleared" by a NK of connor flipping scum, allowing people to not rule him out and remain objective about him.
This is very anti town Chippe. Why are you being so anti town. :( Connor isn't even scummy. We won't clear him but you need to scum read him before you propose something so ludacris

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 715
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm
Location: Sverige
Karma: 142
Contact:

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5813 Post by peterlund » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:56 pm

peterlund wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:06 pm
I got to page 47 after spending hours reading D1 on Sunday and I have followed D3. My current scum list FWIW is: balki, teacon, percy, flav, chip. No I do not believe that Balki is the BA but this will be sorted by EoN...
Balki is dead, and yes he was scum. +1 to me! :-)
Teacon is dead, but he was VT (RIP Teacon. Sorry for going after you. I misunderstood you). :cry:

So now I have 3 left from my previous list: Percy, Flav and Chip and we know we have 4 scum so it need adjustments obviously.

I think I remove Chip from my list. Too dumb to be scum at this stage. Sorry Chip!

And I think add add Damo and Fox, making it 4.

So my list is: Percy, Damo, Fox, Flav (in that order)

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 715
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm
Location: Sverige
Karma: 142
Contact:

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5814 Post by peterlund » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:58 pm

@Durga. Soooo! What 4 scumbos do you have on you current list?

Squigs44
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2998
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: America
Karma: 1018

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5815 Post by Squigs44 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:00 pm

ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:48 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:43 pm
Damo's fascination with BA over "known scum" Connor is another indication that he's totally mafia
His unreasonable defensiveness and anger over even being accused is another reason why...

Either way, I'm actually in favor of the BA NKing connor - it doesn't allow connor to be "cleared' by damo if damo flips scum and if connor is town, than damo is an easy lynch. Damo is the least likely of the two to viewed as having been "cleared" by a NK of connor flipping scum, allowing people to not rule him out and remain objective about him.
This is Chippe disagreeing with Durga just to disagree with her, not because it's actually a good idea.
Durga please don't die. Why did you have to claim? Look at the list of players I'm left with after you're dead. Lurkers and unpleasants. Oh, and I guess Fox is still here.

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 715
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm
Location: Sverige
Karma: 142
Contact:

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5816 Post by peterlund » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:07 pm

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:49 pm
peterlund wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:44 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:33 pm
Clearly not memorable. Lots of people make lots of lists. Can you tell me what it is
What is your current scum list at this very moment?

I will update mine in a moment...
You. You're my scum list
Sorry Honey. That is not good enough. You need 4 names on your scum list!

ChippeRock
Posts: 1167
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 113

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5817 Post by ChippeRock » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:10 pm

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:52 pm
ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:48 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:43 pm
Damo's fascination with BA over "known scum" Connor is another indication that he's totally mafia
His unreasonable defensiveness and anger over even being accused is another reason why...

Either way, I'm actually in favor of the BA NKing connor - it doesn't allow connor to be "cleared' by damo if damo flips scum and if connor is town, than damo is an easy lynch. Damo is the least likely of the two to viewed as having been "cleared" by a NK of connor flipping scum, allowing people to not rule him out and remain objective about him.
This is very anti town Chippe. Why are you being so anti town. :( Connor isn't even scummy. We won't clear him but you need to scum read him before you propose something so ludacris
Connor is a lurker, so he has no major scum signals he's setting off - you just can't read lurkers.

The main point of my reasoning wasn't because I dislike connor, it's that more people think damo is more scummy than connor.

If damo is NKed and he flips scum, than people will just assume that this "clears" connor - when it could in fact be that both are scum.

If connor is NKed, and he flips scum, than people are much less inclined to think that this "clears" damo - meaning if damo is scum, he is less likely to get away with being "cleared" because people will be more objective about whether or not connor's NK clears damo or not.

Otherwise, if one is town and the other is scum, than NKing one or the other has no impact, because if the one NKed flips town, than it's obvious the other is scum.

It's a better move to catch them both if they're both scum.

Durga
Posts: 4438
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 955

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5818 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:11 pm

peterlund wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:56 pm
peterlund wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:06 pm
I got to page 47 after spending hours reading D1 on Sunday and I have followed D3. My current scum list FWIW is: balki, teacon, percy, flav, chip. No I do not believe that Balki is the BA but this will be sorted by EoN...
Balki is dead, and yes he was scum. +1 to me! :-)
Teacon is dead, but he was VT (RIP Teacon. Sorry for going after you. I misunderstood you). :cry:

So now I have 3 left from my previous list: Percy, Flav and Chip and we know we have 4 scum so it need adjustments obviously.

I think I remove Chip from my list. Too dumb to be scum at this stage. Sorry Chip!

And I think add add Damo and Fox, making it 4.

So my list is: Percy, Damo, Fox, Flav (in that order)
Can you explain why please?

I'll give my reads later I don't want to influence anyone rn

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 715
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm
Location: Sverige
Karma: 142
Contact:

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5819 Post by peterlund » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:12 pm

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:49 pm
peterlund wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:44 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:33 pm
Clearly not memorable. Lots of people make lots of lists. Can you tell me what it is
What is your current scum list at this very moment?

I will update mine in a moment...
You. You're my scum list
Any motivation?

ChippeRock
Posts: 1167
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:36 pm
Karma: 113

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5820 Post by ChippeRock » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:12 pm

Squigs44 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:00 pm
ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:48 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:43 pm
Damo's fascination with BA over "known scum" Connor is another indication that he's totally mafia
His unreasonable defensiveness and anger over even being accused is another reason why...

Either way, I'm actually in favor of the BA NKing connor - it doesn't allow connor to be "cleared' by damo if damo flips scum and if connor is town, than damo is an easy lynch. Damo is the least likely of the two to viewed as having been "cleared" by a NK of connor flipping scum, allowing people to not rule him out and remain objective about him.
This is Chippe disagreeing with Durga just to disagree with her, not because it's actually a good idea.
Durga please don't die. Why did you have to claim? Look at the list of players I'm left with after you're dead. Lurkers and unpleasants. Oh, and I guess Fox is still here.
This is another example of my ideas being overlooked simply because I was the one to utter them.

Please tell me why my logic is wrong if that's your opinion, but don't try to shade me without telling everyone what is wrong with my logic.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests