Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Nephthys

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#2341 Post by Nephthys » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:45 am

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:01 am
ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:59 am
@Durga, since you said you couldn't be bothered with making reads during day 1... Detailed reads now please! Before you re-raise those alarm bells of mine...
no thanks, go ask neph for his first
I wanna at least fully read the thread. Hoping to get at least p to page 70 tonight then up to date by EOD.

Durga

#2342 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:45 am

Nephthys wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:43 am
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:11 am
ok so darg was done by the end of d1. that's pretty wild. someone had some kind of analysis on this but i don't remember it
Is it? I see nothing where it states that it must be activated during the day, perhaps I'm just tired.

All I see is that is used to be a day kill.
i literally just asked worcej. all you need to do is look back a few posts

aghhhh do i believe this town!slip goddamnit

Nephthys

#2343 Post by Nephthys » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:47 am

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:45 am
Nephthys wrote:
Durga wrote:
ok so darg was done by the end of d1. that's pretty wild. someone had some kind of analysis on this but i don't remember it
Is it? I see nothing where it states that it must be activated during the day, perhaps I'm just tired.

Oh shit, sorry, only read the quote not the clarification.

I agree Flav/Trp now look quite bad.

Nephthys

#2344 Post by Nephthys » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:47 am

Durga wrote:
Nephthys wrote:
Durga wrote:

Townslips are bullshit and you know it.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#2345 Post by Squigs44 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:47 am

We've had like 6 townslips over the car bomb and at this point I'm not sure what to make of them all other than that we suck at reading comprehension

Durga

#2346 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:49 am

Squigs44 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:47 am
We've had like 6 townslips over the car bomb and at this point I'm not sure what to make of them all other than that we suck at reading comprehension
yo perfect timing

##vote squigs

Durga

#2347 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:50 am

Nephthys wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:47 am
Durga wrote:
Nephthys wrote:

Townslips are bullshit and you know it.
stop it!!!! :(

et

#2348 Post by et » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:01 am

And I think Mafia killed Carl , not SK.
Because, boz was town and SK knew that Eod 1.
So, SK must want to kill mafia, not town.
Carl is one of most townie player, so SK would not kill Carl.

ChippeRock

#2349 Post by ChippeRock » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:02 am

People need to re-evaluate their town reads on Durga. She's provided not much for town. She refused to provide during the first day - stating she doesn't do that day 1 - and than came out with a last hour read on Neph (out of the blue, somehow not attaining reads on anybody else or going back to look at others' posts). She voted only for policy lynches for the majority of day 1, that is until the last hour or so. Her final vote ends up being Flav - who she has stated no reason to think he's scummy, but provides the same reason ND is latching onto me for (why don't you analyze her game ND??). She's (bluff) voted for me twice - supposedly based on emotion - and I still don't understand why she bothered voting to #/ End when she ended up switching the vote anyways - I get it's a bluff vote, but the end vote is really unnecessary. Her whole game is high volume, low content, and she has provided almost no detailed reads! Not only that, her whole game just feels like she's playing safe!

Nephthys

#2350 Post by Nephthys » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:05 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:02 am
People need to re-evaluate their town reads on Durga. She's provided not much for town. She refused to provide during the first day - stating she doesn't do that day 1 - and than came out with a last hour read on Neph (out of the blue, somehow not attaining reads on anybody else or going back to look at others' posts). She voted only for policy lynches for the majority of day 1, that is until the last hour or so. Her final vote ends up being Flav - who she has stated no reason to think he's scummy, but provides the same reason ND is latching onto me for (why don't you analyze her game ND??). She's (bluff) voted for me twice - supposedly based on emotion - and I still don't understand why she bothered voting to #/ End when she ended up switching the vote anyways - I get it's a bluff vote, but the end vote is really unnecessary. Her whole game is high volume, low content, and she has provided almost no detailed reads! Not only that, her whole game just feels like she's playing safe!
Not gonna lie, after re-reading a decent chunk, Durga is seeming like my second strongest townread (RIP Carl).

As much as the move on me was weird I can see her logic.

Durga

#2351 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:06 am

et wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:01 am
i understand the conclusion and likely agree with you, but i don't know how you got there. what do you mean that SK knew bozo was town and so SK must want to kill mafia, not town? You mean to balance it out?

Durga

#2352 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:09 am

man someone clearly told the scum team that its more effective to buddy me. great. :eyeroll:

et

#2353 Post by et » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:15 am

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:06 am
et wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:01 am
i understand the conclusion and likely agree with you, but i don't know how you got there. what do you mean that SK knew bozo was town and so SK must want to kill mafia, not town? You mean to balance it out?
Yes, I mean to balance it out.
I mean, GM show us boz is VT at Eod I.
So, SK knew boz as VT at that point.
And SK might think, if he killed town, There might be 6 mafia in 19. (I don't think about Cool ade)
I think, that's too many mafia for SK(also for town, sure!).
Because mafia can find SK easily and mafia can voted SK after they find SK.

Nephthys

#2354 Post by Nephthys » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:21 am

@Durga, if you actually ignore all the shit you've posted you seem to be genuinely engaging with people to elicit responses that advance the game and are actually putting together remotely coherent cases.

If you would just stop all the sideshows it would be a pleasure to play with you.

Durga

#2355 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:26 am

Nephthys wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:21 am
@Durga, if you actually ignore all the shit you've posted you seem to be genuinely engaging with people to elicit responses that advance the game and are actually putting together remotely coherent cases.

If you would just stop all the sideshows it would be a pleasure to play with you.
man neph i don't really care that you think that. i also don't know what shit you're referring to other than my fights with chippe because he's the actual worst. at which point, i suggest you tell off the person who is the actual worst, which is him and not me.

and once again, i don't care sorry.

you can though, give me some indication of reads if you have any, or tell me where your mind is with the game, or honestly tell me anything that can help me read you one way or another. and probably read the game thread while you're at it.

ChippeRock

#2356 Post by ChippeRock » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:32 am

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:26 am
Nephthys wrote:

man neph i don't really care that you think that. i also don't know what shit you're referring to other than my fights with chippe because he's the actual worst. at which point, i suggest you tell off the person who is the actual worst, which is him and not me.

you can though, give me some indication of reads if you have any, or tell me where your mind is with the game, or honestly tell me anything that can help me read you one way or another. and probably read the game thread while you're at it.
Hypocrite. Calls for Neph to give her some reads or tell her where his mind is or tell her something, but I don't recall her doing any one of these things.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Location: OOOOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAIN

#2357 Post by TrPrado » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:41 am

Sorry for my absence so far today, y'all. After seeing so many theories thrown around about NK and getting a headache, I felt my time would be better spent reading a book than investing in this. I showed back up a couple times via phone but wasn't up for getting in the thick of things. After some time away I feel I've looked at some people through the lens of guilt by association. Squigs moreso, but also to some extent rdrivera. Regarding Squigs I definitely think the association with Flavius is pretty bad but it's also quite one-sided. Flavius has most certainly attached himself to Squigs in a way I don't think anyone should, and I feel like a decent chunk of my Squigs read was unintentionally influenced by that. He answered my questions decently enough. And having a scummy attach themselves to you isn't exactly alignment indicative. I'll look back at Squigs again but he doesn't feel as scummy as he did when I first reread him. And with rdrivera my gut was telling me he was bussing Fox but I suppose that's reading into a bit more than what's there.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#2358 Post by Squigs44 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:42 am

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:09 am
man someone clearly told the scum team that its more effective to buddy me. great. :eyeroll:
Honestly in this game it's not a very high standard to meet in order to get townread, no ones play has been outstanding.

Besides, I put you as a townread and still got a vote from you. Buddying you hasn't been effective for me ;)

Nephthys

#2359 Post by Nephthys » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:07 am

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:26 am
Nephthys wrote:

This hurts my feelings quite a bit tbh.

Nephthys

#2360 Post by Nephthys » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:08 am

But, seeing as you asked, here is my POE

Balki Bartokomous
Connorcompton
Damo666
EspressoPatronum
et
FlaviusAetius
Foxcastle