Introducing...Chaos!

Site announcements from the moderator team go here.
Message
Author
jmo1121109
Developer
Developer
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:20 pm
Karma: 1091
Contact:

Introducing...Chaos!

#1 Post by jmo1121109 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:11 am

Classic-Chaos is now available on the site.

I accept +1's as payment for services.

Please feel free to join me in the site's first chaos gunboat game. https://www.webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=239891
50

Magnetic24
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:41 am
Karma: 136

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#2 Post by Magnetic24 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:14 am

Blood for the blood god!!
(ATC)

I'm so so excited. Thanks so much jmo!!
6

Squigs44
Code Contributor
Code Contributor
Posts: 1874
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: America
Karma: 456

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#3 Post by Squigs44 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:22 am

Jmo deserves at least 34 +1's. Not that he needs them...
8

Durga
Posts: 2975
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 711

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#4 Post by Durga » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:27 am

gunboat??? someone lmk if you make a full press one
3

jmo1121109
Developer
Developer
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:20 pm
Karma: 1091
Contact:

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#5 Post by jmo1121109 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:29 am

Durga wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:27 am
gunboat??? someone lmk if you make a full press one
Does the "New Game" link not work?
4

Magnetic24
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:41 am
Karma: 136

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#6 Post by Magnetic24 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:30 am

Durga wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:27 am
gunboat??? someone lmk if you make a full press one
https://www.webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=239893
3

zultar
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:59 pm
Karma: 209

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#7 Post by zultar » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:55 am

Nicely done, jmo!

I'm very glad we have finally ported Chaos.

Next up on the list, Ankara Crescent!
9

flash2015
Posts: 1375
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:55 pm
Location: Planet Earth
Karma: 259

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#8 Post by flash2015 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:19 am

I wonder how many people with only one centre...will STILL take two days for their move.

OK, OK, guilty as charged... :razz:

Thanks jmo!
4

FlaviusAetius
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 42

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#9 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:17 am

Chaos with global chat will be super fun, "ITALIANS UNITE!" "YESS!" Oh yea? "THE BALKANS DECLARE WAR ON THE ITALIANS!"
2

ItsHosuke
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:02 am
Karma: 17

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#10 Post by ItsHosuke » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:02 am

Anyone plan to make a public press? :p
2

damo666
Posts: 1992
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Karma: 89

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#11 Post by damo666 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:00 am

ItsHosuke wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:02 am
Anyone plan to make a public press? :p
See post #6
2

ksako8
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:26 am
Karma: 35

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#12 Post by ksako8 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:08 pm

Great addition, thanks!
3

Percy Williams
Posts: 280
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:22 pm
Location: Not Australia
Karma: 104

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#13 Post by Percy Williams » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:07 pm

Amazing, love it already, but can we make the people joining chaos games messages in the middle column of the home screen collapse and have number? If we can't it's fine, I'm not a code man and it sounds kind of difficult, but my middle column turned into just chaos. This right column is glorious though! :-D
2

jmo1121109
Developer
Developer
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:20 pm
Karma: 1091
Contact:

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#14 Post by jmo1121109 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:49 pm

Percy Williams wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:07 pm
Amazing, love it already, but can we make the people joining chaos games messages in the middle column of the home screen collapse and have number? If we can't it's fine, I'm not a code man and it sounds kind of difficult, but my middle column turned into just chaos. This right column is glorious though! :-D
Disable notifications for the game.
2

MajorMitchell
Posts: 280
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:05 am
Location: As directed by The Fire Breathing MemSahib, Her Imperiousness Indoors lying on a sofa eating​ cakes
Karma: 89

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#15 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:38 pm

This new fangled Chaos looks perfectly Daffy with a big D. So I'll try it. I noticed in a Chaos game I'm spectating that the three blighters with England all had armies. Is that by choice or design ? If by design then I'd suggest that the player with London has an advantage over the other two.
1

Squigs44
Code Contributor
Code Contributor
Posts: 1874
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: America
Karma: 456

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#16 Post by Squigs44 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:40 pm

MajorMitchell wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:38 pm
This new fangled Chaos looks perfectly Daffy with a big D. So I'll try it. I noticed in a Chaos game I'm spectating that the three blighters with England all had armies. Is that by choice or design ? If by design then I'd suggest that the player with London has an advantage over the other two.
The first phase in chaos is builds. Every player chooses what to start with. I guess they all wanted to rule mainland England before pumping out fleets.
1

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 1177
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 657
Contact:

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#17 Post by dargorygel » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:38 pm

Yeah...but please refrain from the understandable temptation to discuss games that are still active...
1

jmo1121109
Developer
Developer
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:20 pm
Karma: 1091
Contact:

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#18 Post by jmo1121109 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:56 am

dargorygel wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:38 pm
Yeah...but please refrain from the understandable temptation to discuss games that are still active...
Just to clarify on this, you're more then welcome to discuss any active games as long as they are not press restricted like public press or gunboat.
2

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 1177
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 657
Contact:

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#19 Post by dargorygel » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:11 am

(I assumed... perhaps falsely... that it was the GB chaos game)
1

Percy Williams
Posts: 280
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:22 pm
Location: Not Australia
Karma: 104

Re: Introducing...Chaos!

#20 Post by Percy Williams » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:03 am

dargorygel wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:11 am
(I assumed... perhaps falsely... that it was the GB chaos game)
Yeah, chaos games are blooming like the springtime flowers!
1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dargorygel and 1 guest