Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
MoscowFleet
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 50

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4121 Post by MoscowFleet » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:24 pm

https://youtu.be/D00ljfqQsbw

That was amazing, Tom. Absolutely legendary.

MoscowFleet
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 50

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4122 Post by MoscowFleet » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:25 pm

##vote Xorxessssss

DoubtingThomas
Posts: 794
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:28 pm
Karma: 20

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4123 Post by DoubtingThomas » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:25 pm

xorxes wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:22 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:20 pm
xorxes wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:19 pm
What an unexpected turn of events :-D

So all our PRs still well hidden. We don't even know for sure if dargo is the real desperado because GM never said so.
I suggest calling the GM for clarification.
It's better to keep it ambiguous.
are you trying to get lynched

xorxes
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 156

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4124 Post by xorxes » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:25 pm

All my scumpool is very quite tonight, what's the matter?

Moscow, RHK, peter, Vapor?

Ike gets a pass for today because he said he wanted to be lynched on D5.

ghug
Posts: 2099
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 544

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4125 Post by ghug » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:26 pm

xorxes wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:22 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:20 pm
xorxes wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:19 pm
What an unexpected turn of events :-D

So all our PRs still well hidden. We don't even know for sure if dargo is the real desperado because GM never said so.
I suggest calling the GM for clarification.
It's better to keep it ambiguous.
Not for you.

LordQuas
Posts: 1182
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:47 am
Karma: 73

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4126 Post by LordQuas » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:35 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:12 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:11 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:07 pm


Where u live boi?
With you in Seattle
My snow is all gross and melty and I'm back at work though.
I'm slightly north atm for school :evil:

LordQuas
Posts: 1182
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:47 am
Karma: 73

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4127 Post by LordQuas » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:35 pm

xorxes wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:25 pm
All my scumpool is very quite tonight, what's the matter?

Moscow, RHK, peter, Vapor?

Ike gets a pass for today because he said he wanted to be lynched on D5.
townreading people because they're pushing themselves to get lynched

Y I K E S

DoubtingThomas
Posts: 794
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:28 pm
Karma: 20

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4128 Post by DoubtingThomas » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:39 pm

xorxes rank the people in your scum pile from your most wanted to lynch to least

worcej
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 339

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4129 Post by worcej » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:45 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:20 pm
xorxes wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:19 pm
What an unexpected turn of events :-D

So all our PRs still well hidden. We don't even know for sure if dargo is the real desperado because GM never said so.
I suggest calling the GM for clarification.
GM Note:
I would think my flavor was obvious inside the first one, but yes Darg has successfully murdered two scum players. He still has bullets to spare.

ghug
Posts: 2099
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 544

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4130 Post by ghug » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Oh shit I outed a PR.

My bad

LordQuas
Posts: 1182
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:47 am
Karma: 73

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4131 Post by LordQuas » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:51 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:48 pm
Oh shit I outed a PR.

My bad
everybody knew darg was the desperado

ghug
Posts: 2099
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 544

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4132 Post by ghug » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:53 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:51 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:48 pm
Oh shit I outed a PR.

My bad
everybody knew darg was the desperado
Xorxes didn't and he's scum

xorxes
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 156

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4133 Post by xorxes » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:56 pm

worcej wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:45 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:20 pm
xorxes wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:19 pm
What an unexpected turn of events :-D

So all our PRs still well hidden. We don't even know for sure if dargo is the real desperado because GM never said so.
I suggest calling the GM for clarification.
GM Note:
I would think my flavor was obvious inside the first one, but yes Darg has successfully murdered two scum players. He still has bullets to spare.
I was joking of course, but in general you should not hide actual information in the flavor, otherwise we will start reading all your flavor for clues. No harm done though, sorry about that, :-)

xorxes
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 156

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4134 Post by xorxes » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:57 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:53 pm
LordQuas wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:51 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:48 pm
Oh shit I outed a PR.

My bad
everybody knew darg was the desperado
Xorxes didn't and he's scum
You are not really this bad ghug.

xorxes
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 156

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4135 Post by xorxes » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:58 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:35 pm
xorxes wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:25 pm
All my scumpool is very quite tonight, what's the matter?

Moscow, RHK, peter, Vapor?

Ike gets a pass for today because he said he wanted to be lynched on D5.
townreading people because they're pushing themselves to get lynched

Y I K E S
I'm not townreading him though, I'm just saying we should not lynch him D4.

worcej
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 339

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4136 Post by worcej » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:59 pm

xorxes wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:56 pm
worcej wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:45 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:20 pm


I suggest calling the GM for clarification.
GM Note:
I would think my flavor was obvious inside the first one, but yes Darg has successfully murdered two scum players. He still has bullets to spare.
I was joking of course, but in general you should not hide actual information in the flavor, otherwise we will start reading all your flavor for clues. No harm done though, sorry about that, :-)
Continued GM Note:
https://imgflip.com/i/2tmeoq

ghug
Posts: 2099
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 544

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4137 Post by ghug » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:00 am

xorxes wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:57 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:53 pm
LordQuas wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:51 pm


everybody knew darg was the desperado
Xorxes didn't and he's scum
You are not really this bad ghug.
Why do you hate fun?

LordQuas
Posts: 1182
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:47 am
Karma: 73

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4138 Post by LordQuas » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:00 am

xorxes wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:58 pm
LordQuas wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:35 pm
xorxes wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:25 pm
All my scumpool is very quite tonight, what's the matter?

Moscow, RHK, peter, Vapor?

Ike gets a pass for today because he said he wanted to be lynched on D5.
townreading people because they're pushing themselves to get lynched

Y I K E S
I'm not townreading him though, I'm just saying we should not lynch him D4.
:? :? :? :? :?

xorxes
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 156

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4139 Post by xorxes » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:01 am

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:39 pm
xorxes rank the people in your scum pile from your most wanted to lynch to least
Most Moscow, least Ike (for today) second least Vapor.

Not sure about the order between RHK and peter, probably it doesn't matter.

xorxes
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 156

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#4140 Post by xorxes » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:04 am

ghug wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:00 am
xorxes wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:57 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:53 pm


Xorxes didn't and he's scum
You are not really this bad ghug.
Why do you hate fun?
What makes you think I hate fun?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], BobMcBob, et, Google [Bot], Tom Bombadil and 3 guests